Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 835 1235 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13826

    Been texting

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy45  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/110521344326 a rare breed enjoys it whete ever you stick it. Pain in the ass to set up at times but worth it when she's not.
    She responds days later sometimes. I'd like to see her eventually. Thanks for sharing!

  2. #13825

    Kelsey

    Has anyone seen Kelsey recently? Saw her earlier this year didn't allow daty "because she was about to have her period" wondering has she gotten better? Apparently she swallows now with CIM? She used to spit.

  3. #13824

    Not sure

    That not my thing. I bet at the right price it's on the table.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Okay with whatever meaning anal included?

  4. #13823

    A true 3 holer

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/110521344326 a rare breed enjoys it whete ever you stick it. Pain in the ass to set up at times but worth it when she's not.

  5. #13822
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Met with her one of her first days. She was still sweaty from her last client. Was kind of gross but kind of not as well. She got into but was definitely nervous. Small tits, okay face and body. Down for whatever. Worth giving a shot because she acted into it. Any of the girls that at least act interested get my up vote.
    Okay with whatever meaning anal included?

  6. #13821
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her and seemed nice on text. I couldn't meet her that night and I figured that was it. I get a text the next day in the am from her and she asks if I could meet her that day. I seriously had meetings all day and tole her unfortunately no. Her response was basically that I was now blacklisted and I was a fag.

    I like how these new girls think they are all that.
    I recieved the same response from the dumb *****. I replied with a big F. You. LOL my money my time spend it how I choose. And thanks for the sacrifice Sexcreation saved us the hassle. Have Fun Play Safe Willy.

  7. #13820
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...g/580805125162

    Met her. Went through with it, but definitely won't repeat. If she's 40, I'm a teenager. She's literally a grandma. Pics are not her or at least not close to recent.
    I was texting her and seemed nice on text. I couldn't meet her that night and I figured that was it. I get a text the next day in the am from her and she asks if I could meet her that day. I seriously had meetings all day and tole her unfortunately no. Her response was basically that I was now blacklisted and I was a fag.

    I like how these new girls think they are all that.

  8. #13819

    Mae review

    Met with her one of her first days. She was still sweaty from her last client. Was kind of gross but kind of not as well. She got into but was definitely nervous. Small tits, okay face and body. Down for whatever. Worth giving a shot because she acted into it. Any of the girls that at least act interested get my up vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Could have sworn I saw someone mention Mae, couldn't find it in the search tab, anyone want to chime in?

  9. #13818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonIndy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Macie? Ratings on RR are mostly encouraging. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/175479.
    I would suggest doing a little research, starting with a photo image and phone search.

  10. #13817

    Amber DI answers

    I just visited with Amber Friday. Seen her at least 4 times now. She has gotten much better than when she first started. She's definitely attractive and has a nice body. Some of the "damage" was mentioned but it's minor. Same goes with her boob job. Stuff that is just being picky at the end of the day. She really gets into it if you click with her. Kay is her "roommate" and has definitely taught her some of the finer aspects of the profession.

    Make sure she has lube ready to go as anything about average size she can struggle a little bit with.

    Make sure her AC is turned down. It was so fucking hot in her room Friday. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing Amber soon, but I'm just curious. She says she's 125 lbs, but she's pretty curvy in her pictures. I dunno, it might be the angle of her pics, which is why I want to know what her physique is really like. The answer probably won't change my mind about her, since I've only heard good things about her, but I'd just like to know what to expect.

  11. #13816

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing Amber soon, but I'm just curious. She says she's 125 lbs, but she's pretty curvy in her pictures. I dunno, it might be the angle of her pics, which is why I want to know what her physique is really like. The answer probably won't change my mind about her, since I've only heard good things about her, but I'd just like to know what to expect.
    When I saw her a month or so ago she looked to be about 125-135. She's no spinner but has just the right amount of curviness to her. She did have a small amount of loose skin on her stomach from dropping weight or having a kid, but it's not very noticeable.

  12. #13815

    Jojo blonde

    I was just in contact with jojo blonde. It seems she is back in business. Have fun guys and be safe.

    PM me for contact info.

  13. #13814

    Macie

    Anyone familiar with Macie? Ratings on RR are mostly encouraging. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/175479.

  14. #13813

    Can't search three letters

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Could have sworn I saw someone mention Mae, couldn't find it in the search tab, anyone want to chime in?
    It sucks but minimum to find is 4 letters. I've seen Mae once. She's attractive, was very new but also generous with herself. Kissed, BBBJ, FS in a couple positions. Lots of tattoos.

  15. #13812

    Mae

    Could have sworn I saw someone mention Mae, couldn't find it in the search tab, anyone want to chime in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape