Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 24837
-
06-08-20 03:55 #13812Senior Member

Posts: 144Mae
Could have sworn I saw someone mention Mae, couldn't find it in the search tab, anyone want to chime in?
-
06-08-20 00:32 #13811Senior Member

Posts: 890A link to web site perhaps?
Originally Posted by Justin800
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 00:31 #13810Senior Member

Posts: 658I've seen her
Super sweet, beautiful face and curvy bangin body. A little baby damage, but hardly noticeable between her bodacious ta-tas and beautiful kitty. She's a little new at this, or was with me, but gets really wet and is a wonderful time. Not too good with the weight thing, I'd say not 125 but she looks great. You'll love her.
Originally Posted by Justin800
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 23:24 #13809Senior Member

Posts: 890Bite size chocolate Cece
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/100687594638 I just met this sexy little piece of chocolate. 5 ' tall nice petite body. Kinda shy and nervous at first. But once you get going she gets really wet. Reasonable donations good head game. Enjoy gents.
-
06-07-20 21:40 #13808Regular Member

Posts: 23What is Amber Like?
I'm thinking about seeing Amber soon, but I'm just curious. She says she's 125 lbs, but she's pretty curvy in her pictures. I dunno, it might be the angle of her pics, which is why I want to know what her physique is really like. The answer probably won't change my mind about her, since I've only heard good things about her, but I'd just like to know what to expect.
-
06-07-20 19:30 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 41Beware dangerous thief
Just had one steal from me. She's armed. Corona is getting to them, do not see this one.
317-893-7498.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3178937498
-
06-07-20 18:44 #13806Senior Member

Posts: 29Always listen to your Spidey sense
Went to see this one this afternoon at her apartment off of West Washington. Not the safest hood and is set up in a typical projects style. Upon arrival there is a guy on her doorstep that appears to live there. He is on the phone marching back and forth off the porch. I can literally hear his conversation which went something like "There are helli ***** ass ni**as who need to know I'm not fkn around. ".
So I text her "Here. Is that your man on the porch?" I didn't receive a response back so after a few minutes I took off. Buyer beware. She never responded back after communicating very well before that. So either her man showed up, or she has a pimp.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/51146907/
-
06-07-20 11:49 #13805Senior Member

Posts: 65DI Delilah
If you like voluptuous, soft, milfy bodies check her out. Huge tits, round ass, lots of cushion but definitely not fat. Pics dated a little. Because of covid she had me wash and explained that kissing on mouth is out to prevent spreading coronavirus. Kissing other places is fine though, she gave me a nice BBBJ and 69 until she came. Put on a hat and rode a few positions but couldn't last. Very nice lady, cleaned me up and chatted for quite a while, not a clock watcher.
-
06-06-20 01:01 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 278Teena- not 40
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...g/580805125162
Met her. Went through with it, but definitely won't repeat. If she's 40, I'm a teenager. She's literally a grandma. Pics are not her or at least not close to recent.
-
06-05-20 17:53 #13803Senior Member

Posts: 407Deliah
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/delilah/
I will have to say I had a very pleasant lunch meeting with this Sexy from Argentina.
Ok, the Laddie is 6'6 and 285, she was looking me in the eye with those 6 inch platform heals.
Nice long legs and huge (they aren't natural though) DDD's. They are very well done though, nice natural feel and extremely fun to play with. I got a very short but enthusiastically done BBBJ and then she slipped Junior in between those awesome DDD's felt awesome. We flipped around with some riding and doggie and she took a slamming, lots of enjoyment is what it sounded like. Finished with her cumming in Mish.
She is very hygienic and cleaned me up upon completion great conversation and I could smack that ass all day.
Will repeat.
-
06-05-20 14:53 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 106Dulche
I spent some time with Dulche earlier this week, I found no problem here. Moderately attractive latina that matches the pics. Kissing was allowed, teasing was uncovered, CBJ, CFS, DATY. She was friendly and took direction well. I tipped and would see her again. According to her, she comes in and out of town, doesn't live here.
-
06-05-20 12:58 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 478What services does she offer?
Originally Posted by BigBri65
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 12:11 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 230That's what I heard too
Shame. Want that thicc with some heart.
Originally Posted by BigBri65
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 12:01 #13799Senior Member

Posts: 369Seeing someone else
Realistically, I think this is unavoidable. For the most part, prospective clients are just as unreliable as prospective providers, so they need to double book. I'd probably find it refreshing if they were just honest about what happened, but it is was it is.
Originally Posted by Mo8888
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 10:24 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 27Dulche
I saw her a while back and she looks just like the pics. She's a thick lady but wears it well. That's where it ends for me. Not very personable and just felt rushed. So no seconds for me.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






