Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 24837
-
06-09-20 07:39 #13827Senior Member

Posts: 658Any old timers remember
-
06-09-20 05:44 #13826Senior Member

Posts: 1095Been texting
She responds days later sometimes. I'd like to see her eventually. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by Willy45
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 00:14 #13825Senior Member

Posts: 67Kelsey
Has anyone seen Kelsey recently? Saw her earlier this year didn't allow daty "because she was about to have her period" wondering has she gotten better? Apparently she swallows now with CIM? She used to spit.
-
06-08-20 23:50 #13824Senior Member

Posts: 230Not sure
That not my thing. I bet at the right price it's on the table.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 23:00 #13823Senior Member

Posts: 890A true 3 holer
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...c/110521344326 a rare breed enjoys it whete ever you stick it. Pain in the ass to set up at times but worth it when she's not.
-
06-08-20 21:59 #13822Senior Member

Posts: 478Okay with whatever meaning anal included?
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 21:04 #13821Senior Member

Posts: 890I recieved the same response from the dumb *****. I replied with a big F. You. LOL my money my time spend it how I choose. And thanks for the sacrifice Sexcreation saved us the hassle. Have Fun Play Safe Willy.
Originally Posted by Getreal
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 19:22 #13820Senior Member

Posts: 146I was texting her and seemed nice on text. I couldn't meet her that night and I figured that was it. I get a text the next day in the am from her and she asks if I could meet her that day. I seriously had meetings all day and tole her unfortunately no. Her response was basically that I was now blacklisted and I was a fag.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
I like how these new girls think they are all that.
-
06-08-20 18:41 #13819Senior Member

Posts: 230Mae review
Met with her one of her first days. She was still sweaty from her last client. Was kind of gross but kind of not as well. She got into but was definitely nervous. Small tits, okay face and body. Down for whatever. Worth giving a shot because she acted into it. Any of the girls that at least act interested get my up vote.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 17:32 #13818Senior Member

Posts: 1904I would suggest doing a little research, starting with a photo image and phone search.
Originally Posted by AnonIndy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 16:50 #13817Senior Member

Posts: 230Amber DI answers
I just visited with Amber Friday. Seen her at least 4 times now. She has gotten much better than when she first started. She's definitely attractive and has a nice body. Some of the "damage" was mentioned but it's minor. Same goes with her boob job. Stuff that is just being picky at the end of the day. She really gets into it if you click with her. Kay is her "roommate" and has definitely taught her some of the finer aspects of the profession.
Make sure she has lube ready to go as anything about average size she can struggle a little bit with.
Make sure her AC is turned down. It was so fucking hot in her room Friday. LOL.
Originally Posted by Justin800
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 16:13 #13816Senior Member

Posts: 80Amber
When I saw her a month or so ago she looked to be about 125-135. She's no spinner but has just the right amount of curviness to her. She did have a small amount of loose skin on her stomach from dropping weight or having a kid, but it's not very noticeable.
Originally Posted by Justin800
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 11:39 #13815Senior Member

Posts: 82Jojo blonde
I was just in contact with jojo blonde. It seems she is back in business. Have fun guys and be safe.
PM me for contact info.
-
06-08-20 11:24 #13814Senior Member

Posts: 44Macie
Anyone familiar with Macie? Ratings on RR are mostly encouraging. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/175479.
-
06-08-20 05:44 #13813Senior Member

Posts: 1095Can't search three letters
It sucks but minimum to find is 4 letters. I've seen Mae once. She's attractive, was very new but also generous with herself. Kissed, BBBJ, FS in a couple positions. Lots of tattoos.
Originally Posted by Apokalypto
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





