Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 298 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I've been kicking myself for not trying the Claire / Yuna doubles when it was offered. Issue is I had what I would consider great chemistry with both of them and I was somewhat concerned a doubles session could put a dent in them. Claire said she liked doubles more than singles, and Yuna actually said doubles are not worth it in her opinion.

    I know it's not much help, but consider this: Yuna is the ringleader. She has taught and trained each girl in this org. So she's the teacher, and she will take the leading role in all doubles, no matter the girl. Yuna is nasty (in a good way), of course, and since it's KGA there will be no condom swap, which is something that I always hated in some doubles. Imo doubles have to be either all bare or just one condom, otherwise you lose the spontaneity and possibly your boner when switching condoms.
    Claire and Yuna would be amazing doubles, as they seem like they would be Ying-Yang, as Claire being submissive and Yuna being dominate, and they both have high-energy level. Both would be difficult double partners, as there a few providers that could keep up with them, and would almost cancel out the other provider. Maybe Ciara or Ellie from LSC.

    It is interesting to think doubles could damage chemistry, I think Claire probably doesn't mind, Yuna may as she is harder to read. But you never know, chicks can get pissed if you see someone else.

    I do worry Yuna would overshadow the other provider, but I feel that Tiara can hold her own. The other issue is it's a "limited time" so it may be a tight window.

    Whose actually truly bi? La Sera? Although she's down in LA. I think G2 G action can be hot, I rather have them focus on me.

  2. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody experienced with a 3-way with either Yuna or Tiara?

    I've seen both one-on-one and enjoyed my time, just unsure if it would be a sensory overload. I've never done a 3-way.
    While it sounds fun, it would just be an awkward swap out every few minutes. But there would be additional mental overload as well to look forward to. And. Practice your best Bruce Lee mind over body.

    Do not go in believing it will be girl on girl on guy on girl slobfest.

    But if you're good with a lot of pauses with wipes, and no G on G, then by all means go for it.

    Got to do it to say you've done it. .

  3. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody experienced with a 3-way with either Yuna or Tiara?

    I've seen both one-on-one and enjoyed my time, just unsure if it would be a sensory overload. I've never done a 3-way.
    I've been kicking myself for not trying the Claire / Yuna doubles when it was offered. Issue is I had what I would consider great chemistry with both of them and I was somewhat concerned a doubles session could put a dent in them. Claire said she liked doubles more than singles, and Yuna actually said doubles are not worth it in her opinion.

    I know it's not much help, but consider this: Yuna is the ringleader. She has taught and trained each girl in this org. So she's the teacher, and she will take the leading role in all doubles, no matter the girl. Yuna is nasty (in a good way), of course, and since it's KGA there will be no condom swap, which is something that I always hated in some doubles. Imo doubles have to be either all bare or just one condom, otherwise you lose the spontaneity and possibly your boner when switching condoms.

  4. #792

    What org is better than PeachCafe

    All my adventures are with PC. Wondering if there is a better org and open during pandemic.

  5. #791

    KGA - 3-way

    Has anybody experienced with a 3-way with either Yuna or Tiara?

    I've seen both one-on-one and enjoyed my time, just unsure if it would be a sensory overload. I've never done a 3-way.

  6. #790

    Kimchi Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWood  [View Original Post]
    Kimchi Angels? That's one I haven't seen. Got a link?
    Here's the link they also just popped up on switter.

    https://kimchiangels.ch/

  7. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWood  [View Original Post]
    Kimchi Angels? That's one I haven't seen. Got a link?
    A little creative editing of https://lovelyangels.site.

    Using well leveraged domain registrar schemes already in place leads you to.

    https://kimchiangels.ch/

  8. #788
    Yeah LovelyAngels has a counterpart down south. I've heard this is a brand new org, but could be linked to LSC. But that's just a rumor, nothing definitive.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Yuffie is now under Kimchi angels org, with updated (and way more truthful) pics.

    Is this just a rebrand of lovelyangels or is it a new org altogether? Anyone know? I'd say the latter since lovelyangels seem to move on to LA, but wouldn't mind some confirmation. Especially since Yuffie is one of my favs.

  9. #787
    And who are those that are too tempting to refuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    KGA is an org that was oriented around service and (old) PSE. Hardcore fucking and service oriented. I really hate that PSE now means BB.

    But yeah, they're also an org that if you don't say anything, the girls will assume you want to hit it raw. Maybe that changed since covid. But I had to stop most of the girls on the first time and ask for a condom. The girls I didn't stop were too tempting for me to refuse.

  10. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    IMO AMP / LMP and AAMP are 2 different things, so I would not consider the title to be accurate unless it was changed.
    I wouldn't call Kgirls necessarily escorts either, yet here we are.

  11. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    You've got property currently not in use here.
    IMO AMP / LMP and AAMP are 2 different things, so I would not consider the title to be accurate unless it was changed.

  12. #784
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Yuffie is now under Kimchi angels org, with updated (and way more truthful) pics.
    Kimchi Angels? That's one I haven't seen. Got a link?

  13. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryRose  [View Original Post]
    I second this motion!
    You've got property currently not in use here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 8.11.55 PM.png‎  

  14. #782

    Caras Angels

    I just attempted to make an appointment w / Gina and I contacted carasangels and they ask for 2 refs. I gave them bgc and Asianangels. I mostly been going to bgc because it was close to the city but I wanted to try something different and also because of the reviews on this thread.

    My first option was tiara at kga but she wasn't available so I went with Gina at caras however it's been over 2 hours since I gave them the reference.

    Should I just make an appointment with BGC instead because I don't feel like waiting the whole day. I still got to drive to San Jose which is an hour drive so I'm trying to time it right.

  15. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousDude2  [View Original Post]
    I know from personal experience that Yuna is PSE and from a different report someone said Claire was also PSE. Can't speak as to anyone else.
    KGA is an org that was oriented around service and (old) PSE. Hardcore fucking and service oriented. I really hate that PSE now means BB.

    But yeah, they're also an org that if you don't say anything, the girls will assume you want to hit it raw. Maybe that changed since covid. But I had to stop most of the girls on the first time and ask for a condom. The girls I didn't stop were too tempting for me to refuse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape