Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4470
-
06-07-20 16:10 #780Regular Member

Posts: 18Haru from P. C
I wanted to see Jenni one last time before she moves on because, imo she's probably the baddest chick I've been with in this game so far. So I was quite annoyed when the VF PO informed me that she will no longer be taking appointments on her last day. It's no big deal just kinda annoyed.
I instead decided to see Haru from PC because, she's the only girl in the org with PSE on the menu which I wanted. Now Haru, like others have stated, looks nothing like her photos at all, but she is still very hot and petite. She's for sure on the older side where I'd guess she's around 35. I think she had some type of dental work or a nose job, because her face is a little "too pretty. " That said, Haru is extremely submissive and requires you to initiate a lot (also doesn't speak much English). Being new in the culture, I'm not good at taking charge or giving direction and was caught up and moving way too fast than I should've, got excited and finished too early (did I mention she's really hot?) Basically spent 220 on 15 min of fun and was kinda embarrassed and had no energy for a round 2.
Would I repeat? Absolutely!
Haru is hot af and will for sure see her again after I knock some new ones off my wishlist.
-
06-07-20 16:04 #779Banned Member

Posts: 770Saw that Yuffie is now under Kimchi angels org, with updated (and way more truthful) pics.
Is this just a rebrand of lovelyangels or is it a new org altogether? Anyone know? I'd say the latter since lovelyangels seem to move on to LA, but wouldn't mind some confirmation. Especially since Yuffie is one of my favs.
-
06-07-20 02:29 #778Senior Member

Posts: 57Yea I found what I was looking for quite a few pages deep. Part of the problem with this forum is everyone uses acronyms and it makes searching difficult.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 20:37 #777Regular Member

Posts: 22I know from personal experience that Yuna is PSE and from a different report someone said Claire was also PSE. Can't speak as to anyone else.
Originally Posted by Ablas
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 20:28 #776Senior Member

Posts: 169Everything you and Ablas are asking for is here, within a few short pages of personal research.
Originally Posted by LizardLeader18
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 17:55 #775Banned Member

Posts: 201Oh I totally forgot the Fremont scene, rarely go there. But yeah one was closing down even before covid stuff. Asiancat only recently closed, it remained when SIP started.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 15:59 #774Regular Member

Posts: 1I 2nd on the AAMP thread
I second this motion!
Originally Posted by Rod1618
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 15:45 #773Banned Member

Posts: 770Are you sure about all corgs being open? Two Fremont gilf orgs stopped advertising. Asiancat is closed.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
If you want service, then yes young Chinese houses arent that good. Good / great service and young girls is getting into unicorn territory.
-
06-05-20 18:29 #772Senior Member

Posts: 57https://kgirlsacademy.com/
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
I'm also visiting San Jose for a bit and was to visit some kgirls. Anyone have info what screening info is usually asked for? I don't have any recent references. Been taking some time off.
-
06-05-20 16:48 #771Regular Member

Posts: 11Is KGA PSE?
I'm going to be in San Jose for work in a couple of weeks and couldn't tell from the reports here or KGA's website whether they are PSE or GFE.
Seems like LSC, viola, and Cara's are the best PSE agencies?
-
06-05-20 00:26 #770Senior Member

Posts: 837Kga
I will be in San Jose next week, Sounds like KGA has what I am looking for. What is the contact information?
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:23 #769Senior Member

Posts: 169Correct as you stated.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
Linked in is fairly public, where I work, my birthday, and where I generally live is all available there in some form.
Linked in is about networking, most people list their employer / history.
-
06-04-20 11:53 #768Banned Member

Posts: 201Out of the young cords, bunny was actually the first one I got cleared into. However, it seems the young corgs are less clearly define as korgs, sites of presumably different corgs often show images of the same girl working for them. Because I had an initial bad experience with Bunny house, I have not gone to a young corg. They just charge more for the same or lower level of service compared to korgs, and all that price haggling and upselling is a turn off.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
As for corgs in general (young + MILF), they have all reopened as of few weeks ago.
I see, yeah I'm not keen on sharing personal information. However, I do have a qualm with Cara's for not clearing me, I have no idea if they are still currently open & active.
-
06-04-20 03:55 #767Banned Member

Posts: 770Corgs wise, both. The ones with young girls tend to be more on dl and don't advertise publicly much. Bunny house is supposedly best young cgirl org, but they haven't taken new clients in ages. If you have their reference, you're probably golden everywhere I'd imagine.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
MILF places also help. Now is probably a bad time because many shut down temporary even apt ones. Motel ones obviously did, as well.
Corgs just answer reference requests, so korgs can't say they don't answer. Most korgs just want to know is that you aren't going to cause trouble and you fit your description, as well as you're not one of the guys on the wall of shame.
LSC is a special case. I've just gotten into it, seen one girl and they disappeared (back as gsc). Rumor was someone inside the org was investigated and they shut down. When they reopened later, I texted them for girl, and they said they require I'd's now. I refused to provide one and they said no bueno to me as well. I didn't press the issue because I'm OK with more strict screening by orgs, even if it means me not getting in. It's understandable.
-
06-04-20 02:43 #766Regular Member

Posts: 5FWIW, I was grandfathered by LSC to GSC. They texted me the new number when they rebranded.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






