Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 9711
-
06-10-20 02:37 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks for the info. I've held out seeing her due to a few reviews. She will be my next J conquest.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-20 01:23 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 17Jia at SAG
I came for the first customer on her today. Agency said she 20's but do not believe it, she around 35 to early 40 BUT still good shape.
Originally Posted by HonghuBen
[View Original Post]
All-natural body, non-augments, shaved pussy easy to daty. Regular service but she's good on BBBJ got me CIM on the first round.
No bareback, always cover second round begins and done with doggy.
Underline: worth to try. She stay for a week only.
-
06-09-20 21:47 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 294Quinn
It looks Quinn is / was in LV, hopefully she makes it back to Cali.
Originally Posted by ILoveKGirls
[View Original Post]
https://www.vegasasian.club/quinn
-
06-09-20 21:43 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 7266Used to be. But the present No!
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 15:36 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 91Jazmin Ca Kgirls
Thank you all for the recommendations on Jazmin. She over delivered! What an amazing time!
First of all, she greeted me in high heels and some tiny denim shorts. In my opinion, she looks better in person. She has a great build. I usually opt for the big booty K Girls, but they all quit or are MIA (Ciera, Quinn said she quit, Fendi and the rest), but Jazmin was a perfect fit for me.
She takes her time and has wonderful mirrors placed so you can enjoy the views as she sucks the milk out of my meat.
When I came she cleaned me up. She has good English skills and was up for round 2 rather quick.
I wish I had seen Jazmin sooner as the West LA location is way convenient.
Go see Jazmin for a great time!
-
06-09-20 11:21 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 250Heri's script with me is to shove her tongue up my butt as far as she can LOL. Heri is the rimming queen.
Originally Posted by Slideryyz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 04:33 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 1150Heri is bit scripted and man made tits. Mindy 7 speaks good English cuter face.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 18:52 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 553Is she PSE?
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 15:49 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 40Jasmin, Jia, Soo
Has anyone seen Jasmin at Top Girls, Jia and Soo at SAG? Thanks for any info!
https://www.thetopgirls.com/ailee
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/jia-1
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/soo
-
06-08-20 11:12 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 780She's been in SD working as "Bunny": https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/ClubUnistar/95154/.
Originally Posted by Czar213
[View Original Post]
However, she may not be there much longer.
-
06-08-20 09:38 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 38Glow
Do anyone know is glow still around in La?
-
06-08-20 01:02 #4855Regular Member

Posts: 9Saw her for an hour, completely agree. Sexy British accent, likes DFK, has a very small pouch, but has a young spinner body. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by ShyBoy73
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 14:17 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 177Heri gives a better rim job imo.
Originally Posted by Ggininder
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 19:51 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 29Rose at Sweetasiangem
Saw Rose while I was in town.
Short girl, maybe 5'5, augmented chest you can see the scars. She doesn't like them being touched, that was okay. Know little to no english. Classic shower, and blue toast. Got to the bedroom, nice massage with her body sliding around me into a nice rimming. On the flip, little BBBJ into covered mish. Finished doggy, shared a cig, then I was on my way. Overall not bad, but not the greatest. 6/10 overall probably will repeat if I can't find anything else more appealing.
-
06-03-20 20:07 #4852Banned Member

Posts: 1333Mindy7
At PussyDestroyr: In regard to Mindy7, she is the BOMB. I have seen her 8 x times and I really like her body and face-she is a bit older maybe 28-32 years old but so sweet and so sexy. She is STRICT CFS but I will see her over anyone.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






