Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,491 to 26,505 of 41288
-
06-08-20 12:39 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 162Ah
oh well that makes more sense not one seemed legit.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 12:35 #14797Senior Member

Posts: 919Backpage. Co is different than backpage.com and yes, they're all fakes.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 12:28 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 162Backpage is back
FYI. But looks like a lot of fakes though so not sure if it will be like it was before.
https://backpage.co/c/jacksonville
-
06-08-20 11:59 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 57Money upfront?
Did she ask you for a deposit upfront. Requested $20 sent to her before seeing her. I inquired as to why and she told me to have nice day. I will if I'm $20 richer. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 11:36 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 347Anyone?
Has anyone got info on these girls? Can't find their anything here.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/744473713364
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/902482990669
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/261606343891
Thanks.
-
06-08-20 11:13 #14793Regular Member

Posts: 10Looks TGTBT, any experience
This looks fake, but checking to see if anyone has tried.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/150519418388
-
06-08-20 10:41 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 559So let me get this straight
So if a chick fucks 10 guys a day before you see her that's fine. But if she does one dude and let's him record a video she's a no go? You do know all of these girls are seeing multiple guys a day right? Even the "low volume" girl will do as many as she can get in the door.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 10:06 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 266Can someone confirm
Agreed! Can someone confirm she is one of the girls on that site so I can cross her off my list?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 08:12 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 1246Latina Sarah
Does the older Latina Sarah (with the fake tits) still come to our area?
-
06-08-20 08:11 #14789Senior Member

Posts: 1246Isn't she one of the new girls in the OnlyFans guys videos? She's pretty much ruined after that.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 08:07 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yummy!
Oh nice! Please let us know how it turns out. I like how she looks. Pretty pussy, little ass, and great little nipples. Yummy!
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 06:44 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 67Zeena aka Jenna
I believe we have our Jenna's crossed. I am talking about the one known as Zeena as well and the reviews are different as the ones you are talking about.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
As far as a PM, sorry if I set him up for failure. I myself would answer a PM if a girl could give him something more than he bargained for, newbie or not, which to me is some of the point to this site. I could be wrong though, as I am from time to time.
Stay Safe.
-
06-07-20 23:55 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 1170Cash app
Unless you don't mind losing money on cash app. Yes, she's a cash app ho.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 22:53 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 554Welcome
Welcome to the group and be safe.
Originally Posted by PeeWee67
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 22:23 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 919Sara?
Has anyone seen? She doesn't look familiar to me at all.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/631238154943









Reply With Quote





