Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 227 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #2399
    Jamie Lannister is a damn simp. y'all keep gangbanging these junkies if yall want to.

  2. #2398
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbySon  [View Original Post]
    Says the guy who hijacked the girls from the party haha! You seem like a nice guy man not trying to start anything with ya but we all know that's not cool. King is kind enough to keep the scene alive and stuff like that starts unnecessary drama. At least wait till the partys over before you "take them out for food" lololol. It all worked out good though no big deal. Well not for island guy anyway looking forward to the next ones!
    Just to clear the air a little bit. Tia was going to ditch all of us unless I took her to run to a couple of places. We didn't leave to bang it out in private just FYI. Probably a moot point now but take it or leave it.

  3. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbySon  [View Original Post]
    Says the guy who hijacked the girls from the party haha! You seem like a nice guy man not trying to start anything with ya but we all know that's not cool. King is kind enough to keep the scene alive and stuff like that starts unnecessary drama. At least wait till the partys over before you "take them out for food" lololol. It all worked out good though no big deal. Well not for island guy anyway looking forward to the next ones!
    Whoops I thought I was replying to a post by Panda in this! Anyways that's all I got! I love the partys and will be at as many as I can attend!

  4. #2396

    The exodus

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbySon  [View Original Post]
    I was one of the guys left sitting in the hotel room at the GB with Leah and Tia.

    Bottom line. Panda took off with the girls leaving us high and dry. They all knew we were sitting in there. Not cool Panda.

    They ended up getting a hold of me as I was driving away and I went back and banged them both again and they really gave me a pretty good duo so I walked away happy. But there was a good hour and 1/2 that island guy and myself were just sitting there going WTF.

    Moral of the story if your a dude in one of these things don't try and hoard the girls for yourself and even get them to leave the party with you. That's a major party foul in my opinion.

    Anyway I still ended up having fun and Tia is fucking hot as hell spinner I would go to another one with her but maybe pay at the end hahaha. That's what her sister Leah actually told us we should do!

    Thanks.

    Bobbyson.
    Unfortunate believe me but being a young girl being confronted by her ex now stalker from her hometown is fight or flight. She chose flight till they felt it was safe, nothing else to say except she made it up to you and panda and would have to islandparty if he stuck around or waited to find out the situation. Contrary to some comments Leah will always try to make it right, these girls have chaotic lives sometimes, everyone should realize that. Glad you had a good time all In all, that's what we are all here for. See ya soon!

  5. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Things happen and again glad you and the other 7 of 8 understand that and will always be invited to return. The girls appreciate that, I know your one the girls favorite.
    Says the guy who hijacked the girls from the party haha! You seem like a nice guy man not trying to start anything with ya but we all know that's not cool. King is kind enough to keep the scene alive and stuff like that starts unnecessary drama. At least wait till the partys over before you "take them out for food" lololol. It all worked out good though no big deal. Well not for island guy anyway looking forward to the next ones!

  6. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Check out Millie then cause she s a blast BBFS section.
    Damn she looks good!

  7. #2393
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Not going to fight or argue, everyone else took what happened in stride. Sorry your upset so you won't receive anymore invites, fairly simple solution. Everyone else gas moved on its part of the game.
    I was one of the guys left sitting in the hotel room at the GB with Leah and Tia.

    Bottom line. Panda took off with the girls leaving us high and dry. They all knew we were sitting in there. Not cool Panda.

    They ended up getting a hold of me as I was driving away and I went back and banged them both again and they really gave me a pretty good duo so I walked away happy. But there was a good hour and 1/2 that island guy and myself were just sitting there going WTF.

    Moral of the story if your a dude in one of these things don't try and hoard the girls for yourself and even get them to leave the party with you. That's a major party foul in my opinion.

    Anyway I still ended up having fun and Tia is fucking hot as hell spinner I would go to another one with her but maybe pay at the end hahaha. That's what her sister Leah actually told us we should do!

    Thanks.

    Bobbyson.

  8. #2392

    Hot Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by Questionable1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like it was a great time even with the issues. I was very sorry to miss it. I'm looking forward to the next one!

    Q1.
    Check out Millie then cause she s a blast BBFS section.

  9. #2391

    Privacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikDRed84  [View Original Post]
    The ones I have seen so far have all the males faces cropped out. Only the ladies faces are visible and they are "in the biz" so seems like its fair game. Not sure who edited them but they seem to be shot and edited to respect peoples privacy.

    I missed out on being there in person for some legendary ladies apparently and am just trying to get the next best thing if possible.
    That's another thing about guys who aren't there wanting vids, if you want me show up LOL.

  10. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    A great but shorter than expected party happened a couple of days ago. Both girls were great and took the action well. Tia was giving a BBBJ while I pounded her missionary. She's got a nice and tight honey hole that I was happy to drop the first load in.

    The girls did leave but I stuck around. After they got back the fun started up again. Both girls were sucking dick or taking it at the same time. Leah opened up her ass to me and I pounded away happily. Later on I had Tia to myself and was able to finish off another creampie for her.

    I want to stress that even though they left, I didn't feel cheated. Sometimes it comes with the territory in my opinion.
    Sounds like it was a great time even with the issues. I was very sorry to miss it. I'm looking forward to the next one!

    Q1.

  11. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    These are private use only and respect is for everyone attending, guys, girls, etc. Participants have that understanding so these aren't distributed or shared.
    The ones I have seen so far have all the males faces cropped out. Only the ladies faces are visible and they are "in the biz" so seems like its fair game. Not sure who edited them but they seem to be shot and edited to respect peoples privacy.

    I missed out on being there in person for some legendary ladies apparently and am just trying to get the next best thing if possible.

  12. #2388

    Privacy for everyone is respected

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikDRed84  [View Original Post]
    I have a few videos from GB's that are from the Nashville area and a few of Robyn in Atlanta. I have seen short clips of some of the videos of GB's from years back. I would love to trade videos with someone if they have any of the original ganging girls:

    The Puerto Rican girl that got all this started.

    The redheaded Ariel.

    Scarlett that squirted so much and liked to be fisted.

    Lilly the blonde with huge natural tits that had cheek piercings and did one gangbang.
    These are private use only and respect is for everyone attending, guys, girls, etc. Participants have that understanding so these aren't distributed or shared.

  13. #2387

    Trade Pics or Videos?

    I have a few videos from GB's that are from the Nashville area and a few of Robyn in Atlanta. I have seen short clips of some of the videos of GB's from years back. I would love to trade videos with someone if they have any of the original ganging girls:

    The Puerto Rican girl that got all this started.

    The redheaded Ariel.

    Scarlett that squirted so much and liked to be fisted.

    Lilly the blonde with huge natural tits that had cheek piercings and did one gangbang.

  14. #2386
    That part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdit  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it isn't too smart to argue and call names a guy who has pictures / videos of you naked.

    Kanye Shrug.

  15. #2385

    **Looks at the fireworks**

    Maybe it isn't too smart to argue and call names a guy who has pictures / videos of you naked.

    Kanye Shrug.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape