Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15305

    Legit or scam

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lala-d...d-out/30049220 What if anything does anyone know about this young lady? Any info would be greatly appreciated fellas.

  2. #15304

  3. #15303
    Quote Originally Posted by Logitech2  [View Original Post]
    Does any know a provider that provides this? Just a regular dude looking to make a fantasy reality.
    Search STG for Tina. MILF.

    Has done it to me without asking. When she starts licking your balls Grab her head and tell her "lick underneath my balls baby".

    She will then immediately rim you.

  4. #15302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Duh

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    Mind including a link for our viewing pleasure.
    My bad sorry.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/want-t...erhmu/20806911

  5. #15301

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I saw this dream yesterday. Not the first time but had to write review. She's a very personable woman and always fresh and clean. We started with a BBBJ which really almost had me there but made her stop. Move to mish where she has a nice set so was enjoying them while hammering it. Before I busted in bag moved to k9 where her ass is big but not over the top. Just enough cushion to make it enjoyable. She took it well and threw it back. Not a clock watcher. She is a go to chick never leave unsatisfied and reasonable rates. Good luck and happy hunting.
    Mind including a link for our viewing pleasure.

  6. #15300
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I saw this dream yesterday. Not the first time but had to write review. She's a very personable woman and always fresh and clean. We started with a BBBJ which really almost had me there but made her stop. Move to mish where she has a nice set so was enjoying them while hammering it. Before I busted in bag moved to k9 where her ass is big but not over the top. Just enough cushion to make it enjoyable. She took it well and threw it back. Not a clock watcher. She is a go to chick never leave unsatisfied and reasonable rates. Good luck and happy hunting.
    So who was she?

  7. #15299
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Michelle

    Had another fantastic dream with Michelle. One hour no rush. Excellent Mic skills, swallows all. Her kitty is very tight. Open menu, great rates. If you haven't seen her you should. She also lactates and can squirt some baby milk LOL. Seniors HMU if you are interested. She is only seeing senior members.

  8. #15298
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck at the hotel off of Woods Edge where they are building the gas station?

    Was there yesterday and saw a woman leaving with what I think was one of you lucky guys! She looked really good too.

    Tried to scoop her up but she drove away with some people before I could.
    Lindsey stays at econo lodge at that exit I'm sure there are more girls at same hotel].

  9. #15297
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9957951.htm

    Does anybody have any info on her?

    I have been texting her but her responce has been slow and the conversation just doesn't move forward.

    Thanks.

    13.
    Seen her twice. It'll be a third time tomorrow. She's a great time.

  10. #15296
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9957951.htm

    Does anybody have any info on her?

    I have been texting her but her responce has been slow and the conversation just doesn't move forward.

    Thanks.

    13.
    One guy reported intentions of seeing her, and this one is an actual report http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=zara#post4772991 #14608.

  11. #15295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Saw this dream

    I saw this dream yesterday. Not the first time but had to write review. She's a very personable woman and always fresh and clean. We started with a BBBJ which really almost had me there but made her stop. Move to mish where she has a nice set so was enjoying them while hammering it. Before I busted in bag moved to k9 where her ass is big but not over the top. Just enough cushion to make it enjoyable. She took it well and threw it back. Not a clock watcher. She is a go to chick never leave unsatisfied and reasonable rates. Good luck and happy hunting.

  12. #15294
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpatl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck at the hotel off of Woods Edge where they are building the gas station?

    Was there yesterday and saw a woman leaving with what I think was one of you lucky guys! She looked really good too.

    Tried to scoop her up but she drove away with some people before I could.
    Lindsey stays at the evon Lodge at that exit).

  13. #15293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Wow, how does she get away with it. She did me the same way last year and I posted about it. Same back door, same kitchen, same couch, same stairs, same knock on the door.
    She gets away with it because we keep going to see her thinking we gunna get different result. I almost went but after the first review few months back thought better of it. Happy hunting be safe.

  14. #15292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Southside

    Has anyone had any luck at the hotel off of Woods Edge where they are building the gas station?

    Was there yesterday and saw a woman leaving with what I think was one of you lucky guys! She looked really good too.

    Tried to scoop her up but she drove away with some people before I could.

  15. #15291
    I haven't personally seen her, andnot sure if you already saw these but in case it help your research, she has a few reviews on that other site and everyone seemed to have good connections.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9957951.htm

    Does anybody have any info on her?

    I have been texting her but her responce has been slow and the conversation just doesn't move forward.

    Thanks.

    13.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape