Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 37358
-
06-05-20 12:29 #15278Senior Member

Posts: 402Thanks. I was tempted but wasn't going jump in without knowing at the rate. With her rate CBJ is no go for me (but everything else sound good).
Originally Posted by Member#3308
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 12:01 #15277Senior Member

Posts: 132RE: Jessica Bunny
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virginia/Glen-Allen/*Jessica*•Bunny•.
I'll be TOFTT with the new ladies as often as I can. I met up with her yesterday afternoon. Great experience. Pictures are her but she's a bit more thick than the photos, good thick to me. Perky b cups and pretty face. The best thing about her is her attitude. She is definitely a pleaser. She gave me a dance with some music as she stripped out of some lingerie and started with a wet CBJ, a 7 of 10 performance. Missionary with legs raised and nice slow finish. She probably has more rules than some would like but it was fine for me. No daty and nothing uncovered. Damage was 200 for hh. Definitely worth the visit for me. She's from HI so I don't know if she'll be around again but I'll sample again if she comes through.
-
06-05-20 11:23 #15276Senior Member

Posts: 1084Most I've seen will do this. Just got to be clean and ask.
Originally Posted by Logitech2
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 09:49 #15275Senior Member

Posts: 108=I'm referring to Ms Kitty.
Originally Posted by Billy85
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 23:28 #15274Senior Member

Posts: 42Are you referring to ms. Kitty or the chick from Petersburg?
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 23:26 #15273Senior Member

Posts: 42Ms. Kitty
Yes I want to say she's maybe 5 years older then in her pics. Face as in beauty I'll give a 7. She wears make up puts on necklace and earrings. Great attitude. Her body is the same as her ad. She's a pawg. Not a bbw.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 23:09 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 108Check with Pink Bunny she will eat your ass you can find her on STG.
Originally Posted by Logitech2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 23:07 #15271Regular Member

Posts: 6
-
06-04-20 22:50 #15270Senior Member

Posts: 108[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
-
06-04-20 22:35 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 108Rim
K Bunny will provide this service along with BBBJ and BBFS]You can find her on STG just put her name in key words.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 22:21 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 122Cici
Got info on her bruh.
Originally Posted by AndyJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 21:22 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 221Winter in Prince George
I had a very nice, unrushed session with Winter. She's cute with lots of curves. I can see why she's a board favorite. The downside for me was the distance. It took an hour and ten minutes to get there, so I may not be going back.
-
06-04-20 19:19 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 317Rim
If you find one you need to share big time. I saw one advertised on STG once but never connected.
Originally Posted by Logitech2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 19:12 #15265Senior Member

Posts: 1449Theres not many unless you want to see a ts. Just got to ask and upcharge I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Logitech2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 17:47 #15264Regular Member

Posts: 6Rimjob?
Does any know a provider that provides this? Just a regular dude looking to make a fantasy reality.









Reply With Quote






