Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 735 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 11012
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up on TNA, and I generally find Asian women attractive, but there's something a little masculine about her face that kills it for me.
    I agree also that poor little thing is going to be ugly as fuck in a few more years or maybe she'll grow into that jaw line.

  2. #1816

    IndiaRose / Foreign Mami

    Curious if anyone has any experience to share about IndiaRose. PM is fine if you don't want to share with the group.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...ttle/indiarose

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/427271054087

    Pics look great, responded to text a few days ago when she was in Bellevue. I see now she's advertising in Seattle.

  3. #1815

    Her hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Her hands look unusual. Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode.
    She has a habit with the needle, the one pic shows her inner arms pretty plainly. Her hands look like they do because she hits those veins too. Just an observation.

  4. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    AussieFury. I totally agree about that face.
    She looks like someone with Down syndrome. If it is free I might not even go with her.

  5. #1813

    Ladyboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her pop up on TNA, and I generally find Asian women attractive, but there's something a little masculine about her face that kills it for me.
    AussieFury. I totally agree about that face.

  6. #1812

    How all things been going

    I've been waited till at least sign of this pandemic going down.

    Considering of going to see someone tomorrow.

    Any recommendation during this time?

    FYI, I love Asian girls.

  7. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one twice back in February before Coronavirus and she's quite a pleaser: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ulAsianGoddess.

    First time opted for just BJ in which she took a pretty brutal face fucking. Second time met her at her place down south and it was all bare. Couldn't cum in her but she didn't even ask about a condom. She's pretty naive and hasn't done a lot sexually but she's good and cheap. Just hit her up and negotiate her down.
    I keep seeing her pop up on TNA, and I generally find Asian women attractive, but there's something a little masculine about her face that kills it for me.

  8. #1810

    BB Asian TNA

    I saw this one twice back in February before Coronavirus and she's quite a pleaser: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ulAsianGoddess.

    First time opted for just BJ in which she took a pretty brutal face fucking. Second time met her at her place down south and it was all bare. Couldn't cum in her but she didn't even ask about a condom. She's pretty naive and hasn't done a lot sexually but she's good and cheap. Just hit her up and negotiate her down.

  9. #1809

    Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam.
    How do you know how to spot the scams? What should I be looking for?

  10. #1808

    Japanese Jen

    Now I saw a girl off of BP about six or so years ago who advertised herself as "Japanese Jen". The pictures were old, she had gained a bit of weight, and she was Vietnamese. On the other hand, she had generous milkers and her blowjob skills were pretty impressive.

    I see these two ads on STG (I include both ads because they always are posted together and have the same number):

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/479660004159

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...i/654776455570

    The first girl might plausibly be the same "Japanese Jen" I saw years ago, but I suspect she'd be on the north side of 40 if it is the same girl.

  11. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I will have to pass on her. Thanks for spotting that.
    I saw her last year. BBFSCIP.

    Pics are from last year, so who knows what she looks like right now. Looked fairly clean when I saw her, but def a user.

  12. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    Visible track marks on her arms, so be careful.
    I will have to pass on her. Thanks for spotting that.

  13. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuendo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of contacting this provider, she looks like she has a smoking body but She has 4 ads with different ages and menu Orion's and I read she is bb friendly but only does mish also some say she stinks and some say she's clean. If anyone knows whether she is worth the time or not I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/069524683705.
    What four different ads are you referring to?

  14. #1804

    Kyelee

    Quote Originally Posted by Inuendo  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of contacting this provider, she looks like she has a smoking body but She has 4 ads with different ages and menu Orion's and I read she is bb friendly but only does mish also some say she stinks and some say she's clean. If anyone knows whether she is worth the time or not I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/069524683705.
    Search Kyelee and Kylee in the bareback section. Lots of info there. When I saw her she was very clean, did cowgirl and BBBJ, all bare. She is extremely thin.

  15. #1803

    Need some info

    I was thinking of contacting this provider, she looks like she has a smoking body but She has 4 ads with different ages and menu Orion's and I read she is bb friendly but only does mish also some say she stinks and some say she's clean. If anyone knows whether she is worth the time or not I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/069524683705.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape