Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 734 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #883

    Buffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    Never been a whiteknight, so this is just personal experience. She looks hot. Her attitude and service with me have always been beyond reproach. She does not allow BBFS (at least with me) so that is the only downer for me, but I respect her decision. Good post though Miller. Glad you shared your opinion.

  2. #882

    #Dolcesempre

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    #Dolcesempre Sloppy Throatfucking.

    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.

    I did not get BBFS on this visit.
    Incredible. Got to see this one, wish she had allowed BB though.

  3. #881

    Angela is back

    Guys One of the top KGirl around Angela is back and soon ready to unleash her legendary skills to the area! Send a PM if you want to know more. Her BBBJ is mythical!

  4. #880

  5. #879

    Any Info on Ally Hunter

    Hey guys,

    Can someone share their experience with Ally:

    https://tryst.link/escort/ally-hunter

    Please feel free to PM me or reply here.

    Thanks!

  6. #878

    #Dolcesempre

    #Dolcesempre Sloppy Throatfucking.

    #Dolcesempre.

    Sloppy Throatfucking.

    Deepthroated it balls deep.

    Nice gagging. Makeup running, nose running, let the spit roll out of her mouth all over her tiny body.

    All this before I pounded her sweet little pussy.

    I finished by throat fucking her and shooting my cum down her throat.

    This one is a freak! StacieofSeattle type of freak.

    She does allow vids but she wants a copy so she can sell them.

    I did not get BBFS on this visit.

  7. #877
    Leave the white knighting to the other board.

  8. #876

  9. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    I guess I have a thing for the Grinch, because I really like that ladies look. I have had the privilege of her company. She was easily in my top 5.

  10. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by LundonFrog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Linsey from kgirl70 yet? There's a review on eroticmonkeys, but sadly I don't have VIP. Dying to know if she's the real deal from her pics.
    The EM review is fake. She's neither tall nor thin.

    Those photos ARE her. But they are a few years and about 25 lbs old. She's heavier now, but her boobs are indeed massive. She carries a little extra weight around her mid section, but it pays off in the juiciest ass you've ever seen on a K-girl. Attitude leans more PSE and business-like than GFE, but her skills are excellent.

  11. #873

    Don't expect easy bb here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashun  [View Original Post]
    Asking around and it looks like there's another k-agency.

    http://www.gangnamstyleladies.com

    Chloe looks amazingly beautiful!.
    Met some great ladies I knew from LA and done traveling gals but not from the Bay Area like angels so don't expect bb. Still a great girl experience just want to set expectations. May change if business gets slow.

  12. #872

    Another K-agency

    Asking around and it looks like there's another k-agency.

    http://www.gangnamstyleladies.com

    Chloe looks amazingly beautiful!.

  13. #871
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #870

    K-Girl Linsey Reports?

    Has anyone seen Linsey from kgirl70 yet? There's a review on eroticmonkeys, but sadly I don't have VIP. Dying to know if she's the real deal from her pics.

  15. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    I think they are related. It just weirds me out.
    Damn, hatin' LOL, but the facial expression is there I see it LOL. Met her once. Private incall (100 x better than some shit motel), she looked great, had a ban gin body, awesome menu, and most of all for me the enthusiasm & attitude was right the entire time. Not the cheapest around, but far from overly pricey. She gets a recommend from me for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape