Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    Yes closed at the moment and my bad didn't realize he was asking for FS. Bio is for sure not a FS spot.
    He didn't specify FS.

  2. #21510
    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    I think they are temporarily closed atm and he was asking about FS. Not sure but I don't believe they do that there. I could be wrong since it's been some time since I have been.
    Yes closed at the moment and my bad didn't realize he was asking for FS. Bio is for sure not a FS spot.

  3. #21509
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    Yup at Bio ask for Rose or Janet.
    I think they are temporarily closed atm and he was asking about FS. Not sure but I don't believe they do that there. I could be wrong since it's been some time since I have been.

  4. #21508
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    There is an independent that advertises on PD as Coco, in the FBSM only. She is based out of Irvine, but the add says Newport. Tall, huge rack (man made), great ass. CMT level skills. Great sensuality. Over several sessions I've had HE, Daty, BBBJ, toy play, FIV.
    I should add that the pics in the ad are not actual, but a fairly close representation. Her apt has a shower available, and massage is done on m-table in her bedroom. $$ for an hour. There is lots of mutual touch and I wouldn't be surprised if FS is available. We've come close a few times, but it's just not really what I'm chasing so I didn't press to make it happen.

  5. #21507
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    6 MONTHS AGO she told me she moved to vegas, did she mention if she was back for good?
    I didn't know about that and didn't ask.

  6. #21506
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    What kind of place is it? Like how do you go from getting your haircut, to getting manscaped, to getting a HE? Is she pretty clear about it being available?
    It's just a small barber shop with a table in the back. There was no really obvious direction. I didn't mention anything. I was just cool and went with the flow.

  7. #21505

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickSith  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody knows of any black masseuses? I've seen lots of Asian and Latinos but wondering if anybody knows any black providers. Pm me.
    There is an independent that advertises on PD as Coco, in the FBSM only. She is based out of Irvine, but the add says Newport. Tall, huge rack (man made), great ass. CMT level skills. Great sensuality. Over several sessions I've had HE, Daty, BBBJ, toy play, FIV.

  8. #21504
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    Yup at Bio ask for Rose or Janet.
    Where? I drove there the other day and saw no signs anyone was there? Do you mean Bio Therapy on Aspan?

  9. #21503

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    Bella right? Be aware that BCC has temporarily closed at Fairview and is operating from an apartment at the moment.
    She's the one and she's one of my favs. Absolutely love her.

  10. #21502
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiCookie  [View Original Post]
    Well went to see barberwaxing queen. Got a nice haircut and manscaping done. We chatted quite a bit. She's a real nice lady. Got a nice HE and was allowed to roam. All in all she'll be my go to for a haircut.
    6 MONTHS AGO she told me she moved to vegas, did she mention if she was back for good?

  11. #21501
    Quote Originally Posted by Kknm1  [View Original Post]
    There's one at BCC on Fairview. Forgot her name but you can call and ask the mms.
    Bella right? Be aware that BCC has temporarily closed at Fairview and is operating from an apartment at the moment.

  12. #21500
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan  [View Original Post]
    There are a few in LF. Bio is one. Maybe Serenity. I don't know of anything farther south.
    Yup at Bio ask for Rose or Janet.

  13. #21499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickSith  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody knows of any black masseuses? I've seen lots of Asian and Latinos but wondering if anybody knows any black providers. Pm me.
    There's one at BCC on Fairview. Forgot her name but you can call and ask the mms.

  14. #21498

    South OC

    There are a few in LF. Bio is one. Maybe Serenity. I don't know of anything farther south.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    Too bad there is no such place in south Orange County. Or, is there one? All of the places here seem to be closed.

  15. #21497
    Just wondering if anybody knows of any black masseuses? I've seen lots of Asian and Latinos but wondering if anybody knows any black providers. Pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape