Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12963
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiEater48  [View Original Post]
    No mask required? Just wondering if anyone is requiring those.
    No mask required nor was she wearing one.

  2. #12962

    Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by Patchwork1  [View Original Post]
    Was her onlyfans any good? Like how big of a girl? Is she as cute as her ad photos? Shoot us a pic LOL.
    Your inbox is full good sir.

  3. #12961
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Msog?
    160 for half. Don't know about MSOG.

  4. #12960

    Any Info

    Any Info on Monica, much appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51124888/

  5. #12959
    Quote Originally Posted by OngBak15  [View Original Post]
    Great question, easy answer. That is the BF that is tagging them raw. Those are the last pics or pics that they post ads with and they just click them all and don't look at it.

    I know what you are about to think, why would they not take the time to check? If they were that careful in life, they would not be selling kitty on the internet to fund thier and their man's habit. But you are right, never send a pic for any reason. But that is good for you because you can keep a eye out for the dude in the lobby or parking lot while you plow is girl.
    Haha, you aren't lying. I've seen girls who accidentally post their personal family pics with their kids. Oof. Unfortunate.

  6. #12958

    Caitlyn and Mandy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/51157435/

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/caitlynn...chicago-409220#erotic.

    Relatively easy set up. Nice residential location in the city, but she will change location periodically due to travel. Pictures are accurate. Face and body are an 8, she looks better in real life. Petite. Mild southern accent. And that's the end of the positives. Damage was 2. 5 roses for an hour.

    CBJ was more like a handy with her mouth on top. Very dry. Some of her ads say fetish friendly or GFE, she's not anything above or extra. Expect very basic service. Enthusiasm is a 2/10. Dead fish mish, average doggy, she rushes. More interested in the tv or her phone. Complained about being hot (but didn't have the ac on). Very mechanical. Would rather have a less pretty girl with a better attitude / skills. Didn't stay the whole time because of her complaining, what a turn off.

    I don't like writing bad reviews but I have to be honest. Obviously wouldn't recommend unless you're in a pinch.



    Mandy

    https://tryst.link/escort/mzlady0

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/51120203/2248186073

    Ive only seen her once because our schedules never line up but I highly recommend her if shes relatively your type. GFE BBBJ CFS DATY LFK. Accurate pictures. Great Attitude. Rare middle eastern girl. Nice curvy body, implants but they look natural and theyre nice and soft. Shes a pleaser, no clock watching. She likes to enjoy the time. Personally, I like good convo, she likes to talk. Very easy going. Damage is 3.0 per hour outcall but sometimes she gets a room for incall and would be less. Only works certain days so catch her if you can. Highly recommended for a fun time.
    Last edited by FitnessBuff200; 06-08-20 at 01:06. Reason: Addition review

  7. #12957
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    She is a really nice time, but I thought (and I prefer it) she was at least 35 and maybe 40. She definitely is not 25 if that matters to you. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DFK, etc. I'm not a Greek freak so don't know about that.
    Did you see her recently?

    What was the damage?

  8. #12956

    Casey

    She was a SW in Hammond, IN around 2008 used to nail that for $. 4 she is a heroin addict can't imagine she looks all that great after more that 12 years of drug use probably charges alot more than $. 4 now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    Casey is all that! She will give you a performance you will remember!

  9. #12955
    Looking for a solid outcall, any recommendations??

    Thanks.

  10. #12954

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? Any info would be appreciated.
    Casey is all that! She will give you a performance you will remember!

  11. #12953

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO256  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her by the airport several months ago. Decent apartment that is used only for visits. Most of the pictures in the ad are not her so you might be disappointed when she opens the door.

    Okay looking gal with a decent attitude but not what I went there for so I said "Thank you for your time" turned and walked out the door. She said OK and didn't complain or call complaining.

    The enclosed picture is the woman that opened the door to see me.

    If you want a real wild woman that can't get enough go see Casey.

    Current ad has her near O-Hare.

    She will eat you alive.

    Amazing deep throat, sloppy, no gag BJ that is truly balls deep face fucking.

    She loves deep hard anal pounding, pussy pounding, and face fucking!

    She will take all you have and want more! This gal has 3 hungry holes that that will drain you.

    Plus she is cool with a great attitude and fun to hang with and is video friendly with no extra fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085376020/1
    Is she still around? Any info would be appreciated.

  12. #12952

    Jordyyn

    Any mongers know how to get in touch w Jordyyn? If you could PM her contact information I would appreciate it! Money T introduced her to me. She was fun and tight! Thanks!

  13. #12951

    Nicole Q

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.
    No mask required? Just wondering if anyone is requiring those.

  14. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.
    I'm pretty sure that's Milena Diamond, who used to be pretty active on the mainstream sites for several years. Really hot Polish girl who was very sweet and accommodating and one of the only times in my life I could cum with a condom on.

  15. #12949

    Blasian reviews?

    Hello everyone,

    I've been on this forum a couple months now and decided to finally make an account.

    I look forward to sharing my thoughts and reviews with you all.

    While everything is clearing up I came across this post and was wondering if anyone had seen her previously.

    Thank you.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/158413

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape