Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 2261
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1826

    Seminole County Tax Collector / Sex Trafficker (alleged)

    This story is from last month and is old news I suppose but I just now stumbled upon it. I’m surprised it hasn't been posted here yet - dude is innocent until proven guilty of course but you can’t make this crazy shit up! LOL

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...1-charges.html

    SYM

  2. #1825

    Prices

    Have we been paying to much?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7861BB23-DC53-4891-87E1-A3E775D283E5.jpg‎  

  3. #1824

  4. #1823

    Florida Prosecutor looses appeal in Robert Kraft case


  5. #1822

    Sexy time

    I once had a provider say "nevermind, I can't do this" after a about 8 seconds of lap dance. I told her "it was your idea! You're doing it!" She was game, though it was more silly than sexy, but then actually very sexy.

    'Being a professional is knowing how to do something, when to do something, and then doing it!

    Shout out to our professional lady friends!

    https://local.theonion.com/thighs-on...nce-1844560052

  6. #1821

  7. #1820

    Le Palace Strip Club Ordered Closed

    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...19-violations/

    Don't see how any of these clubs will remain open under current rules.

  8. #1819

    Whats this?

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Great news

    I know I'm semi-retired now

    SYM
    You bored of monogamy already? Hahahaha.

  9. #1818

    Great news

    Great news

    I know I'm semi-retired now but I had to come back and share with my fellow mongers some great news: Steak 'n Shake has brought back the Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip shake for a limited time! Now before you laugh at me this is quite possibly THE BEST milkshake in the history of mankind, LOL. Seriously, if you've never tried one you are in for a real treat! I was on my way home from a late night session with Michele1L and stopped off for a burger to replenish my strength when I was elated to see my favorite shake of all-time was back!

    Link to Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip shake:
    https://www.steaknshake.com/menu_spe...me-milkshakes/#.

    As for M1L, since I'm here I might as well do a quickie mini-review. It's her TOTM so I opted for just a half hour DTBBBJ. I asked her to wear some skimpy shorts and a half shirt and god damn she looked sexy as fuck! If you don't believe me check out her Snap as she posted a pic of herself in the outfit right after I left. Michele was at the top of her game but I managed to hold on for the full 30 min til I exploded in her mouth. It was one of the best BJs of my entire life, and I've had a few! Trusted senior members can PM me for contact info but please be patient as I'm not on here as much as I used to.

    SYM

  10. #1817

    Curfew lifted

    Get at them guys!

  11. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    You have her number? Send it via PM.
    Are you serious? The story is two years old, but why would you want the number of someone that stabs guys with a knife?

  12. #1815

    Free

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    You have her number? Send it via PM.

  13. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    You have her number? Send it via PM.

  14. #1813

  15. #1812

    Curfew

    Orange County Mayor.

    At JerryDemings.

    Just announced curfew for unincorporated Orange County starting tonight at 10 until 5 am until further notice.

    Missionary Man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape