Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,696 to 22,710 of 44244
-
06-07-20 12:07 #21549Regular Member

Posts: 8It's just a small barber shop with a table in the back. There was no really obvious direction. I didn't mention anything. I was just cool and went with the flow.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 11:06 #21548Senior Member

Posts: 380Coco
There is an independent that advertises on PD as Coco, in the FBSM only. She is based out of Irvine, but the add says Newport. Tall, huge rack (man made), great ass. CMT level skills. Great sensuality. Over several sessions I've had HE, Daty, BBBJ, toy play, FIV.
Originally Posted by ThickDickSith
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:14 #21547Senior Member

Posts: 101Where? I drove there the other day and saw no signs anyone was there? Do you mean Bio Therapy on Aspan?
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 05:05 #21546Senior Member

Posts: 101Bella
She's the one and she's one of my favs. Absolutely love her.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 03:28 #21545Senior Member

Posts: 6646 MONTHS AGO she told me she moved to vegas, did she mention if she was back for good?
Originally Posted by LokiCookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 00:57 #21544Senior Member

Posts: 428Bella right? Be aware that BCC has temporarily closed at Fairview and is operating from an apartment at the moment.
Originally Posted by Kknm1
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 00:56 #21543Senior Member

Posts: 428Yup at Bio ask for Rose or Janet.
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 00:44 #21542Senior Member

Posts: 233There's one at BCC on Fairview. Forgot her name but you can call and ask the mms.
Originally Posted by ThickDickSith
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 22:32 #21541Senior Member

Posts: 211South OC
There are a few in LF. Bio is one. Maybe Serenity. I don't know of anything farther south.
Originally Posted by GreenStream
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 22:30 #21540Regular Member

Posts: 16Just wondering if anybody knows of any black masseuses? I've seen lots of Asian and Latinos but wondering if anybody knows any black providers. Pm me.
-
06-06-20 21:55 #21539Senior Member

Posts: 706Just Read the Forum
It's easy to find if you just read the directional hints in this form, then get in your car and drive.
Originally Posted by Shoadow
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.
-
06-06-20 19:47 #21538Senior Member

Posts: 1486 star or relax?
I'm heading to one of these in 1 hr. Which one do you guys think I should try and who should I see? I really need your help LOL.
-
06-06-20 16:54 #21537Regular Member

Posts: 1I'm new to still can you pm the name of the place thanks.
Originally Posted by LokiCookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 11:54 #21536Senior Member

Posts: 101Too bad there is no such place in south Orange County. Or, is there one? All of the places here seem to be closed.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 11:45 #21535Senior Member

Posts: 101Good job, but that is just too much.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




