Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1711

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's good looking and has sexy curves and nice big breasts, but everything is covered. We had coffee in Cary, but didn't get past that once the details were discussed. Her $$ expectations are high.
    Met her in Garner a couple years back.

    I think she requested 400 at that time. Seems nice and she's pretty but wasn't my cup of tea.

  2. #1710
    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I am interested in any info you all may have on this SB who appears to be legit and ready. She and I have made a contact On the phone for a quick conversation, (5-6 minutes) I am suppose to talk to her tomorrow afternoon further to discuss details her terms and my expectations of her terms. I just couldn't do it on the initial phone call because I have a prior engagement with a Regular SB, so I had to postpone the "interview " to tomorrow afternoon. She sounded very sincere and interesting to meet. Obviously, I will have more info about her to share with you all later. But at this time, I am curious if anyone else has any 411 her before I add her to my beneficiary list of SBs. Thank you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90
    I've seen her. She's good looking and has sexy curves and nice big breasts, but everything is covered. We had coffee in Cary, but didn't get past that once the details were discussed. Her $$ expectations are high.

  3. #1709
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy  [View Original Post]
    Back to looking a little anyway. Beware of this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/f24f9...e-f50709b07418.

    We messaged a little and then she hit me up for cash. No mention of meeting or anything. Feels like a scammer
    Just adding pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA73FD30-4BA8-4ECA-8C6C-2DF634C3DD5D.jpg‎   3C75EE68-A270-4EAA-84C0-6D2E474BD3F3.jpg‎   069620F5-B180-4EC1-B06F-490BF6B70649.jpg‎  

  4. #1708
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingPuppy  [View Original Post]
    Back to looking a little anyway. Beware of this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/f24f9...e-f50709b07418.

    We messaged a little and then she hit me up for cash. No mention of meeting or anything. Feels like a scammer.
    I've also been chatting with her. She claims her car tires are bad. It's going to take $325 to get new tires.

  5. #1707

    SouthernBelle9877

    I believe she has been reviewed on here. I seem to recall that the pics on SA were before she had a child.

  6. #1706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKalel  [View Original Post]
    I am looking through these posts and reading reviews and what these chicks are asking for. Are you guys seriously paying these girls 300+?? I have been with some sexy women but NONE have been anywhere near worth giving that kind of cash to for a BBBJ and straight up covered full service with no extra's. That is just insane. I mean am I missing something here? I get it if you don't want to scrape the bottom of the barrel but can you seriously tell me that after busting you can stand there and say yeah that was 3 or 400 well spent? Not judging anyone and maybe you guys are just making a quarter mil a year with no expenses LOL but I am just trying to wrap my head (big and little one) around this.
    To make matters worse, few if any lately are even decent looking.

  7. #1705

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKalel  [View Original Post]
    I am looking through these posts and reading reviews and what these chicks are asking for. Are you guys seriously paying these girls 300+?? I have been with some sexy women but NONE have been anywhere near worth giving that kind of cash to for a BBBJ and straight up covered full service with no extra's. That is just insane. I mean am I missing something here? I get it if you don't want to scrape the bottom of the barrel but can you seriously tell me that after busting you can stand there and say yeah that was 3 or 400 well spent? Not judging anyone and maybe you guys are just making a quarter mil a year with no expenses LOL but I am just trying to wrap my head (big and little one) around this.
    TheKale, you ask a fair question and deserves a fair answers. First of all, everyone's expectations varies by their taste. I personally am single by choice, and I have somewhat certain standards that I stick to it. If you sum up the amount of the damage on a regular date With a GF: Dinner, Movie, Dress code, Gas, drinks, any gift ($10 to 100), time spent to get her to take bait to go on the date, on the average comes to easy average $200 to $250. You still not sure if you get to pinch her that night or not. As you may have to go on a second date to get to 3rd base. Aside, not knowing how good or what her Sexual limitations are. Now, I am willing to give that extra $50 and be sure when I do pinch she would do everything to please my way of satisfaction. I am in charge not the blind ***** that I have to butter up to. SB relationship is not for Mr. Johnson to be a mechanical substitute. For that there are escorts and ladies on STG. SB relation involves intimacy. I have 4 SBs in my inner circle, each one knows of the other and I enjoy and adore each one at the maximum. We build a unique way of trust and intimacy where it is never possible with Escort service or a similar alley To Escorts. Having said that, I don't deny not all women on SA necessary are not mixed of Escorts or Pros but One needs to weed those out and pick the Right SB to play with. I hope I was successful to convey my thought well for you to get difference for an Escort or a Pro verses a 22 year old Hot Blonde Blue eyes that makes man's tongue drop the floor. (no disrespect to brunette or other dreamful colors, I just like it that way). Peace!

  8. #1704

    SouthernBelle9877

    Hello everyone, I am interested in any info you all may have on this SB who appears to be legit and ready. She and I have made a contact On the phone for a quick conversation, (5-6 minutes) I am suppose to talk to her tomorrow afternoon further to discuss details her terms and my expectations of her terms. I just couldn't do it on the initial phone call because I have a prior engagement with a Regular SB, so I had to postpone the "interview " to tomorrow afternoon. She sounded very sincere and interesting to meet. Obviously, I will have more info about her to share with you all later. But at this time, I am curious if anyone else has any 411 her before I add her to my beneficiary list of SBs. Thank you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f029...9-a906fdae1a90

  9. #1703

    I don't get it

    I am looking through these posts and reading reviews and what these chicks are asking for. Are you guys seriously paying these girls 300+?? I have been with some sexy women but NONE have been anywhere near worth giving that kind of cash to for a BBBJ and straight up covered full service with no extra's. That is just insane. I mean am I missing something here? I get it if you don't want to scrape the bottom of the barrel but can you seriously tell me that after busting you can stand there and say yeah that was 3 or 400 well spent? Not judging anyone and maybe you guys are just making a quarter mil a year with no expenses LOL but I am just trying to wrap my head (big and little one) around this.

  10. #1702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    You were lucky. She was not receptive at all to my 300.
    Wanted $400. Everything covered. Dances at CC lives in Raleigh. And was cleared once the deed was done it was over and out!

  11. #1701

    MeltingCarolina

    Back to looking a little anyway. Beware of this one: https://www.seeking.com/member/f24f9...e-f50709b07418.

    We messaged a little and then she hit me up for cash. No mention of meeting or anything. Feels like a scammer.

  12. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I've met her, she will do $300 per visit. She wasn't a clock watcher with me, BBJS was very good, covered sex was very good, making the right noises, DFK, etc. She drove to see me in Raleigh. The photos are accurate.
    You were lucky. She was not receptive at all to my 300.

  13. #1699

    KittenDream

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I've met her, she will do $300 per visit. She wasn't a clock watcher with me, BBJS was very good, covered sex was very good, making the right noises, DFK, etc. She drove to see me in Raleigh. The photos are accurate.
    Thank you Sir for the pointer.

  14. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on this SB, she is asking an allowance of the Queen Elizabeth, 4 K per month or 400 hr. I may do consider it only after hitting a Lotto or a good Jackpot. What you all think?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f
    I've met her, she will do $300 per visit. She wasn't a clock watcher with me, BBJS was very good, covered sex was very good, making the right noises, DFK, etc. She drove to see me in Raleigh. The photos are accurate.

  15. #1697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    One thing I forgot to mention to you was, I set my search to only 100 miles radius with the a few criteria, I,e Blondes slim and so on, but I seek only physical intimacy and I am upfront with all of newbies and those who have been doing it for awhile. Also, don't be passive, women like to be dominanted in here. Lead the conversation, don't let them take over, and if you felt they are phishing or not interested give them a second chance notice and move on. I don't beg or lean in to any of SB. I am in charge. Hope this helps out.
    A simple solution is be upfront and if they don't meet within 2 days move on. A lot of times these chicks are simply playing games which is a passive aggressive way of hiding their contempt for guys in general. When they start making the daily stupid excuses of why they can't meet than you are subject to it. They actually enjoy letting you down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape