Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,051 to 22,065 of 37348
-
06-07-20 12:28 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 108Lindsey stays at econo lodge at that exit I'm sure there are more girls at same hotel].
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:30 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 34Seen her twice. It'll be a third time tomorrow. She's a great time.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:02 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 369One guy reported intentions of seeing her, and this one is an actual report http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=zara#post4772991 #14608.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 09:43 #15295Senior Member

Posts: 1449Saw this dream
I saw this dream yesterday. Not the first time but had to write review. She's a very personable woman and always fresh and clean. We started with a BBBJ which really almost had me there but made her stop. Move to mish where she has a nice set so was enjoying them while hammering it. Before I busted in bag moved to k9 where her ass is big but not over the top. Just enough cushion to make it enjoyable. She took it well and threw it back. Not a clock watcher. She is a go to chick never leave unsatisfied and reasonable rates. Good luck and happy hunting.
-
06-07-20 08:28 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 108Lindsey stays at the evon Lodge at that exit).
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 08:23 #15293Senior Member

Posts: 1449She gets away with it because we keep going to see her thinking we gunna get different result. I almost went but after the first review few months back thought better of it. Happy hunting be safe.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 07:11 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 103Southside
Has anyone had any luck at the hotel off of Woods Edge where they are building the gas station?
Was there yesterday and saw a woman leaving with what I think was one of you lucky guys! She looked really good too.
Tried to scoop her up but she drove away with some people before I could.
-
06-07-20 07:08 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 234I haven't personally seen her, andnot sure if you already saw these but in case it help your research, she has a few reviews on that other site and everyone seemed to have good connections.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 06:18 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 167Zara
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9957951.htm
Does anybody have any info on her?
I have been texting her but her responce has been slow and the conversation just doesn't move forward.
Thanks.
13.
-
06-06-20 23:24 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 317Same exact experience
Wow, how does she get away with it. She did me the same way last year and I posted about it. Same back door, same kitchen, same couch, same stairs, same knock on the door.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 20:59 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 491I had a feeling
As soon as I started reading your review I was saying to myself "this sounds like Angel". Of course your link verified it for me. I have never seen her myself but she is week reviewed here and they are all about the same as your experience. It's too bad because there is something about her pics that makes me want to go give her a good dicking. I'll pass though because I'm not interested in paying for the experience you and many other have had.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
06-06-20 20:55 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 236Cash and Dash
This girl's real name is Heather and she has been doing this a long time. She sometimes has dudes in her room hiding. She is rarely by herself and doubles with other lady's most of the time. She is bad news and will never change. When JB did the "Cash and Dash" she was her roomie. Take care out there- Streetsmart1.
Originally Posted by Billy85
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 14:36 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 694🦊 Foxy 🦊
She's back. A little bit thicker, and she's claiming to be much better at time management. Here's a photo she sent. Seniors may PM me for contact info.
-
06-06-20 13:53 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 221Manscaping and Hygiene
In my experience, if you want that service, you have to do two things. First, manscape the package and anyplace you'd like her tongue to go. Second, you have to be squeaky clean from head to toe and finger clean in the area we're talking about. A polite request might be agreed to.
Originally Posted by Logitech2
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 13:08 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 312Been trying to get a hold of her as well. I got a generic message saying she was busy and would message me back. Tried again the next day. No response and haven't heard from her since but still advertising.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




