Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 731 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2977

    Jesus, that is fucked up!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    So. I had a SB try and blackmail me for being underage (showed me fake I'd, swore up and down she was 20). She calls me later demanding money because she says she's 17. Till I told her the age of consent in Texas was 17. Then she switches and says she's 16. Okays. So, I FB stalk her a bit. Found a pic where her mom says she's 18. A year ago. Okay. Whatever.

    Now, here's the fucked up thing: I listen in to her FB live, and she and this other dude talk about setting a SD up at gunpoint. Like, they'll get a "real" gun, like a 40 or an AR. But they need some "bread. ".

    My little SB is graduating from blackmail to armed robbery. Should I do anything about it? And what should I do?
    But I don't have the slightest idea what to tell you other than give us all a heads-up on who she is so we don't get into a really bad situation.

    I carry, which means I have to make a conscious decision in threatening circumstances on who gets the death penalty. These are kids we're talking about who are about to make one of the worst decisions of their young lives and I'd hate to be the one to teach them their final lesson life lesson. The best way to avoid a fight is to not be present.

    So I urge you to tell us who she is, even if only in PM.

  2. #2976

    Frauds

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    All of a sudden I'm getting messages from all over the world asking various ways for money. They ask for money for pics. "My roomate got covid and I'm in quarantine for another week so let's just do $ for pics for now. " NO. One wants $5000 to take a nursing course in Boston. Suckers are born all the time; not me. Be careful out there.
    I joined for a week again and called it quits. Lots of "women" wanting someone to send them money for pics and stuff.

    A girl who goes to "Harvard" and wants a discrete arrangement but "me and my friend want to meet. " A chick who wants to meet outside and shows me a photo of a "nice restaurant" "nearby" that is obviously not within a thousand miles of Boston.

  3. #2975

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    So. I had a SB try and blackmail me for being underage (showed me fake I'd, swore up and down she was 20). She calls me later demanding money because she says she's 17. Till I told her the age of consent in Texas was 17. Then she switches and says she's 16. Okays. So, I FB stalk her a bit. Found a pic where her mom says she's 18. A year ago. Okay. Whatever.

    Now, here's the fucked up thing: I listen in to her FB live, and she and this other dude talk about setting a SD up at gunpoint. Like, they'll get a "real" gun, like a 40 or an AR. But they need some "bread. ".

    My little SB is graduating from blackmail to armed robbery. Should I do anything about it? And what should I do?
    Start by telling us who this is so we are not her victims.

  4. #2974

    Absolutely fucking do something

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    So. I had a SB try and blackmail me for being underage (showed me fake I'd, swore up and down she was 20). She calls me later demanding money because she says she's 17. Till I told her the age of consent in Texas was 17. Then she switches and says she's 16. Okays. So, I FB stalk her a bit. Found a pic where her mom says she's 18. A year ago. Okay. Whatever.

    Now, here's the fucked up thing: I listen in to her FB live, and she and this other dude talk about setting a SD up at gunpoint. Like, they'll get a "real" gun, like a 40 or an AR. But they need some "bread. ".

    My little SB is graduating from blackmail to armed robbery. Should I do anything about it? And what should I do?
    Period. What if you were the next guy!

  5. #2973

    Need some advice.

    So. I had a SB try and blackmail me for being underage (showed me fake I'd, swore up and down she was 20). She calls me later demanding money because she says she's 17. Till I told her the age of consent in Texas was 17. Then she switches and says she's 16. Okays. So, I FB stalk her a bit. Found a pic where her mom says she's 18. A year ago. Okay. Whatever.

    Now, here's the fucked up thing: I listen in to her FB live, and she and this other dude talk about setting a SD up at gunpoint. Like, they'll get a "real" gun, like a 40 or an AR. But they need some "bread. ".

    My little SB is graduating from blackmail to armed robbery. Should I do anything about it? And what should I do?

  6. #2972

    Lots of new frauds

    All of a sudden I'm getting messages from all over the world asking various ways for money. They ask for money for pics. "My roomate got covid and I'm in quarantine for another week so let's just do $ for pics for now. " NO. One wants $5000 to take a nursing course in Boston. Suckers are born all the time; not me. Be careful out there.

  7. #2971

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Is this the PetiteBaby you were referring to previously? Here is link and description, with pic.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/298f8...6-52c3d6280066

    About Me.

    My names kerry I'm out going lots of fun to be around. I'm laid back and drama free I enjoy traveling shopping the beach and taking walks. Anything else you would like to know just ask.

    Seeking.

    Friends with benefits.

    No strings attached.

    Open relationship.

    I am looking for a established gentleman to have mutually beneficial fun long term arrangement with. No strings attached and drama free.
    No, not the one. The link is blocked so and subscription expired. Nikki-PetiteBaby referenced is now in Saugus. Still sending me 'Favorite'.

  8. #2970

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Just when you think you have seen it all, this one wants $500. To meet for coffee! LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f94d1...4-17123c9bf132
    I absolutely love these bland everyday chicks that post ridiculous numbers acting like they are knockout 10's. She should stick to being a massage therapist.

  9. #2969
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Just when you think you have seen it all, this one wants $500. To meet for coffee! LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f94d1...4-17123c9bf132
    And 5 k to 10 k for a few visits.

    Let's say once a week, so 1,200 ppm or more for couple of hours.

    I once asked one of these girls (they're always late 20's too) why anyone would pay that when you can have someone much younger for 2-300 any day of the week. The answer is always something like 'I'm better'. You be the judge of that.

  10. #2968

    Adoredforever

    Just when you think you have seen it all, this one wants $500. To meet for coffee! LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f94d1...4-17123c9bf132

  11. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Any of you have "converted" a platonic girl? My luck has only been where someone put on the tag by mistake. She even brought a friend! But, she also introduced me to my first ever std. Not saying who, because site rules. 'Sides why'all should be safe since this was in texas.

    What are your stories?
    I make it very clear that I'm not interested in platonic before I leave my house. Some bail but I don't have an issue as long as they understand what it is I want. Need to control the arrangement considering you are the one bring the prize. If they say platonic my first expectation is that we probably won't end up ever meeting. If during our conversation she is open minded then she will let me know. It's all about talking to the girl with the right attitude. Remember the majority of these ladies are not escorts so you can't just whip your dick out in the first minute and expect them to respond. Kill'them with kindness unless you are looking for a semi pro or someone who is taking multiple dudes.

  12. #2966

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    Any of you have "converted" a platonic girl? My luck has only been where someone put on the tag by mistake. She even brought a friend! But, she also introduced me to my first ever std. Not saying who, because site rules. 'Sides why'all should be safe since this was in texas.

    What are your stories?
    I am trying with one now. Will report back.

  13. #2965

    Platonic

    Any of you have "converted" a platonic girl? My luck has only been where someone put on the tag by mistake. She even brought a friend! But, she also introduced me to my first ever std. Not saying who, because site rules. 'Sides why'all should be safe since this was in texas.

    What are your stories?

  14. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by TSmithers24  [View Original Post]
    That is how the site is supposed to be used but many, both men and women, are using it as an escort site. I've read a few of your posts and we have the same line of thinking about SA. I actually have been seeing the same girl from SA for 4 months now and it's awesome. We both were safe during covid so were comfortable seeing each other. The sex has gotten better and better as we've spent more time together, all BB and she is not fucking anyone else. It's great!
    I agree its an escort site and the platonic shit is getting to me. I'm like OK if you want to start platonic then my money wants to start platonic to and your not getting any and then there done quick. But on the plus side I put in my profile I'm heading the foxwoods casino and looking for hotel company and met a single mom, attractive, young blonde, I've been talking to who's willing to drive 3 hrs from upper NH because she's struggling that much and needs 250/300 dollars. That's the kind of woman I like. Ones who appreciate what there offered and need it to get live because they have a child and put the effort in. So lets see how the sex is.

  15. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    The girls I pursue on SA have been a much higher caliber than the typical STG or similar girls. I have been with both and prefer the SA girls and am willing to pay a little extra, treat them a little special and the reward has been worth my time and cash investment. I no longer worry about rip offs, pimp drama and all the other BS that comes with "just a hoe" attitude. Like he said it's not for everyone but it's my go to strategy now and it works good for me. The only downside and I really don't see at as a bad thing is that I now do long term arrangements vs bouncing around. The upside is the girls I have seen are not seeing multiple guys either and it's typically BB service. I have been very successful with just being polite and respectful of these girls. Once they trust you they get relaxed and the kinky stuff really comes out.
    That is how the site is supposed to be used but many, both men and women, are using it as an escort site. I've read a few of your posts and we have the same line of thinking about SA. I actually have been seeing the same girl from SA for 4 months now and it's awesome. We both were safe during covid so were comfortable seeing each other. The sex has gotten better and better as we've spent more time together, all BB and she is not fucking anyone else. It's great!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape