Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 10957
-
06-03-20 14:28 #2962Banned Member

Posts: 414Petitebaby
I talked to her. Yea she wanted 300 and I passed. Didn't tell her why because I don't want to get reported when they get all butt hurt over the rejection but I refuse to pay anyone over 200 dollars whos over the age of 30. But yea Nikki I texted with as well. She wanted 450 and I was like OK lets meet first and we can come here and replied sorry but my time isn't free to meet first and I just didn't like her attitude and passed. When they have that attitude that there time is so precious the sex is horrible anyway. I have 3 good prospects now including a hot 18 yr old who hates her parents and living situation so things are getting better.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:22 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 1729Petite Baby 73??
Is this the PetiteBaby you were referring to previously? Here is link and description, with pic.
https://www.seeking.com/member/298f8...6-52c3d6280066
About Me.
My names kerry I'm out going lots of fun to be around. I'm laid back and drama free I enjoy traveling shopping the beach and taking walks. Anything else you would like to know just ask.
Seeking.
Friends with benefits.
No strings attached.
Open relationship.
I am looking for a established gentleman to have mutually beneficial fun long term arrangement with. No strings attached and drama free.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 07:37 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 293Speaking of perving
All the info here was really relevant and helpful and damn that chick is hot. Let me know when you become the bored sd with that one LOL.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 19:40 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 650It is a scam, her location keeps changing after she messages. The photo looks fake also.
Originally Posted by BonerX2
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 10:43 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 174Krystal
QUOTE=Joe1223;4812147]I agree she is a familiar face just can't remember where. Had to be a BP girl thou. What is she asking for a donation.
She's legit, she likes girls also if you know another. She's laid back and goes with the flow. 420 friendly.
-
06-02-20 10:40 #2957Regular Member

Posts: 9Warning. Michell980
She reached out to me and almost immediately started asking my location and wanted my number. It was weird how aggressive she was acting and almost in an angry manner. When I told her I only communicate via kik, email or on seeking she immediately blocked me. Seems like some kind of scam.
-
06-02-20 09:09 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 232She quoted 240 for a first meeting. Countered with 200 but said she wanted donation up front so I passed.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 00:08 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 317Meghanbabyy69
https://www.seeking.com/member/f2468...8-e45b42887402
Pics are her anyone have any good reviews I know here in real life and wanted to see if she would be worth it.
-
06-01-20 20:45 #2954Banned Member

Posts: 414200. I get better for that price but she's looking to meet.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:26 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 650I agree she is a familiar face just can't remember where. Had to be a BP girl thou. What is she asking for a donation?
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:23 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 650Notty
I saw her a few years ago when she first hit SA at 300. Very fine but no BBCIP. She now wants $600 but she negotiated to 450 if it was a regular hookup. Too much for me but she is real and a smoke show. But she is all business.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f4604...5-bfdfdd57b0b0
-
06-01-20 13:14 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 386Sa
SA has worked for me beautifully until that covid crap came along. I actually dropped STG for months and was really happy with cleaner pussies and don't worry much about bareback. Now with all going on. I put a pause to my subscriptions, you are literally wasting money at this point not to wait. I will re-activate it soon.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
What worked for me are as follow:
1-I take convo off the site right away and give me phone number for you to text me saying something like I don't always see messages here so text me. Worked 80%.
(you don't text, I move on to the next) plenty to choose from.
2- I offer coffee meet up (NO DINER) worked 90% (again, she's not a piece of meat but she's not your girlfriend either and NO. You spend $1000 and I spend $300 don't make you a better lover and sometime I might get more than you do.
3- I don't give any prepaid thing what so ever. Worked 80% or I move on.
4- at coffee, I lay out my budget and what I want. And I only do PPM. Not having you to texting me you need this or you need that. (if I that point you are still with me. I get pussy 100%.
-
06-01-20 08:21 #2950Banned Member

Posts: 414Krystalp27
Looks familiar. Anyone seen her, wants to meet and I just might dunno yet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/74419...5-88172e836098
-
05-31-20 09:22 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 702I agree with a lot of what you wrote. My differences:
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
I hate dinner as a first date. I do not want to be trapped with someone if after 10 minutes I realize I'm not interested. I don't drink, and I always pursue a coffee date during the day. I have very good luck with that. It's low key, no pressure, and gives me and them a chance to talk. I've had coffee dates lead to sex an hour later, a day later, a few days later. . . Or never. Just how it works. I always think its a good investment of my time. I do not 'compensate' other than for parking or an Uber if necessary; usually it never comes up.
Sex. It pretty much always comes up naturally when talking. If you've screened well it has come up in chat. I only meet those who in chat let me know that they want it and love it, if chemistry is there. I never meet someone who says 'maybe in the future' or such bs.
The text / chat (before meeting) - the trick is to bring up sex and discuss it in a way that doesn't make you seem like a creep. Many men don't have that skill. They really appreciate it when you do. It gets you laid.
-
05-31-20 09:02 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 650The girls I pursue on SA have been a much higher caliber than the typical STG or similar girls. I have been with both and prefer the SA girls and am willing to pay a little extra, treat them a little special and the reward has been worth my time and cash investment. I no longer worry about rip offs, pimp drama and all the other BS that comes with "just a hoe" attitude. Like he said it's not for everyone but it's my go to strategy now and it works good for me. The only downside and I really don't see at as a bad thing is that I now do long term arrangements vs bouncing around. The upside is the girls I have seen are not seeing multiple guys either and it's typically BB service. I have been very successful with just being polite and respectful of these girls. Once they trust you they get relaxed and the kinky stuff really comes out.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






