Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12954

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bath  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around? Any info would be appreciated.
    Casey is all that! She will give you a performance you will remember!

  2. #12953

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO256  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her by the airport several months ago. Decent apartment that is used only for visits. Most of the pictures in the ad are not her so you might be disappointed when she opens the door.

    Okay looking gal with a decent attitude but not what I went there for so I said "Thank you for your time" turned and walked out the door. She said OK and didn't complain or call complaining.

    The enclosed picture is the woman that opened the door to see me.

    If you want a real wild woman that can't get enough go see Casey.

    Current ad has her near O-Hare.

    She will eat you alive.

    Amazing deep throat, sloppy, no gag BJ that is truly balls deep face fucking.

    She loves deep hard anal pounding, pussy pounding, and face fucking!

    She will take all you have and want more! This gal has 3 hungry holes that that will drain you.

    Plus she is cool with a great attitude and fun to hang with and is video friendly with no extra fee.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085376020/1
    Is she still around? Any info would be appreciated.

  3. #12952

    Jordyyn

    Any mongers know how to get in touch w Jordyyn? If you could PM her contact information I would appreciate it! Money T introduced her to me. She was fun and tight! Thanks!

  4. #12951

    Nicole Q

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.
    No mask required? Just wondering if anyone is requiring those.

  5. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.
    I'm pretty sure that's Milena Diamond, who used to be pretty active on the mainstream sites for several years. Really hot Polish girl who was very sweet and accommodating and one of the only times in my life I could cum with a condom on.

  6. #12949

    Blasian reviews?

    Hello everyone,

    I've been on this forum a couple months now and decided to finally make an account.

    I look forward to sharing my thoughts and reviews with you all.

    While everything is clearing up I came across this post and was wondering if anyone had seen her previously.

    Thank you.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/158413

  7. #12948
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Msog?
    Damage indicated on her post, but would like to know if MSOG is available as well.

  8. #12947
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    It was here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5225-Escort-Reports&p=4571436&highlight=Amanda+baby#post4571436

    if the link is broken look on page 126 #11091
    I didn't see the post that you're referring to, 11091 is referencing Bonnie.

  9. #12946
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.
    I was messaging with her to set up an appointment and then she ghosted me when I told her my age and ethnicity. Guess she don't like middle-aged Latinos. Oh well, on the next one.

  10. #12945
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos on Eros of her? What was the damage?
    Yes pics are her. 400 was damage. I think. It has been awhile.

  11. #12944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    She is a really nice time, but I thought (and I prefer it) she was at least 35 and maybe 40. She definitely is not 25 if that matters to you. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DFK, etc. I'm not a Greek freak so don't know about that.
    Are the photos on Eros of her? What was the damage?

  12. #12943

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ErvsBlues  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a while back about Nicole. Went to see her yesterday, and she's a keeper. Pics are accurate, even better in person. Easy to set up the appointment, typical multiple texts. Met her at her apartment just off the Kennedy at Cumberland. She offered me a drink to get started (opted for water, but beer / wine / booze available). Great personality, easy to talk to and connect with. We sat and talked on her bed for a while and then got down to business. Nice back and legs massage, then flipped and she started BBBJ. I slowed her down a bit and spent some time exploring her body. DATY, very nice man made Cs. Finished with BBBJCIM. More talking, I showered and left. Didn't feel rushed at all, and no pressure for upsells. Not sure but FS may be available, I didn't ask.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442
    I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.

  13. #12942
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    I guy on Seeking Arrangements saw her thinking she was an ammy but obviously she is pro. As far as I remember he had a good time and recommended. I also recall that her price on SA was lower than the one on Eros so you can try negotiating a bit.
    She is a really nice time, but I thought (and I prefer it) she was at least 35 and maybe 40. She definitely is not 25 if that matters to you. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DFK, etc. I'm not a Greek freak so don't know about that.

  14. #12941

    Shoot me a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Patchwork1  [View Original Post]
    Was her onlyfans any good? Like how big of a girl? Is she as cute as her ad photos? Shoot us a pic LOL.
    Seniors shoot me a PM, I'll toss over some of the screen grabs for ya.

  15. #12940
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and after chatting a bit, I checked her OnlyFans. Hot voice but yaaa. She's pretty big. If you're into that, looks like a good time.
    Was her onlyfans any good? Like how big of a girl? Is she as cute as her ad photos? Shoot us a pic LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape