Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Bound to happen sooner or later. Its been said here many a time that most all these girls can't think past their next fix or next trick. They don't value repeat buisiness nor respect their clients, just living in the moment. Obviously most never heard the phrase never bite the hand that feeds. No matter how long you've known them or how well you think you know them, never get too comfortable and let your guard down.
    I'm surprised that has happened with Kendal Snow. I've seen her over 10 times and never once had an issue nor had I left dissatisfied with her. I've been pulled around about about I'll be ready in an hour and took two hours but that was about it. Damn that sucks, it's good to report these things so the rest of us are safe.

  2. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for a about 6 years now. I'm an ex-client of hers and eventually got to be on friendly terms with her-almost seemed like we were friends, in an on again, off again type of way. She moved to TX for awhile in 2016 and we fell out of touch, then in 2018 she returned to Milwaukee and we reconnected. It turned into sort of a business / friendship relationship where I would run errands for her or drive her to outcalls. That situation had it's good and bad points, but working for her at times made me realize what a dragon lady-type boss she was. Make one mistake, not even a critical one, and she would take your head off. Part of business also was loading her pre-paid credit card. But recently had been wanting me to book hotel reservations for her with my debit card with the promise she would pay me back. I never felt good about that proposition but I did it because I felt pressured and didn't want to lose a friend. Last week I booked a room for her and she said she would paypal me the money. It never came. When I inquired about it she got really nasty, like I owed HER money. I didn't think that she would turn out to be a ripoff artist and steal from people, let alone a friend. It's been several days and I'm pretty sure that I won't see any of that money. That is a pretty crooked thing to do. She probably doesn't have as much money as she claims to have or she wouldn't steal from people. What a disappointment Kendall turned out to be. I don't understand why she would do this to someone, a friend.
    Bound to happen sooner or later. Its been said here many a time that most all these girls can't think past their next fix or next trick. They don't value repeat buisiness nor respect their clients, just living in the moment. Obviously most never heard the phrase never bite the hand that feeds. No matter how long you've known them or how well you think you know them, never get too comfortable and let your guard down.

  3. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for a about 6 years now. I'm an ex-client of hers and eventually got to be on friendly terms with her-almost seemed like we were friends, in an on again, off again type of way. She moved to TX for awhile in 2016 and we fell out of touch, then in 2018 she returned to Milwaukee and we reconnected. It turned into sort of a business / friendship relationship where I would run errands for her or drive her to outcalls. That situation had it's good and bad points, but working for her at times made me realize what a dragon lady-type boss she was. Make one mistake, not even a critical one, and she would take your head off. Part of business also was loading her pre-paid credit card. But recently had been wanting me to book hotel reservations for her with my debit card with the promise she would pay me back. I never felt good about that proposition but I did it because I felt pressured and didn't want to lose a friend. Last week I booked a room for her and she said she would paypal me the money. It never came. When I inquired about it she got really nasty, like I owed HER money. I didn't think that she would turn out to be a ripoff artist and steal from people, let alone a friend. It's been several days and I'm pretty sure that I won't see any of that money. That is a pretty crooked thing to do. She probably doesn't have as much money as she claims to have or she wouldn't steal from people. What a disappointment Kendall turned out to be. I don't understand why she would do this to someone, a friend.
    She's a nasty biatch alright. A good lesson for all of the soft-hearted guys on here. It doesn't even matter whether these girls do drugs or not, they are not your friend. You are either paying them, helping them make money or a victim of theft.

  4. #880

    Kendall Snow Ripoff

    I've known her for a about 6 years now. I'm an ex-client of hers and eventually got to be on friendly terms with her-almost seemed like we were friends, in an on again, off again type of way. She moved to TX for awhile in 2016 and we fell out of touch, then in 2018 she returned to Milwaukee and we reconnected. It turned into sort of a business / friendship relationship where I would run errands for her or drive her to outcalls. That situation had it's good and bad points, but working for her at times made me realize what a dragon lady-type boss she was. Make one mistake, not even a critical one, and she would take your head off. Part of business also was loading her pre-paid credit card. But recently had been wanting me to book hotel reservations for her with my debit card with the promise she would pay me back. I never felt good about that proposition but I did it because I felt pressured and didn't want to lose a friend. Last week I booked a room for her and she said she would paypal me the money. It never came. When I inquired about it she got really nasty, like I owed HER money. I didn't think that she would turn out to be a ripoff artist and steal from people, let alone a friend. It's been several days and I'm pretty sure that I won't see any of that money. That is a pretty crooked thing to do. She probably doesn't have as much money as she claims to have or she wouldn't steal from people. What a disappointment Kendall turned out to be. I don't understand why she would do this to someone, a friend.

  5. #879

    Brittany AKA Angela rip off again

    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

    Definition of insanity.

    She is a true meth addict.

    One of the gewats.

  6. #878

    RIP off Alert!

    She has been cashing and dashing in Appleton. She will take money and then excuse himself from room. An acquaintance will come in and ask you to go home. Buyer beware!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/639118784101

  7. #877

    Dogged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/621554200604

    I posted this in the escort section and realized I probably should be posting it here. So I tried her a week or two ago and the short story is she wanted my time and ghosted me when I got there. So I tried again recently and I get up to the room and before I get fully in the room my gut is telling me something is wrong. I look behind the door and there's a guy / pimp there. I bolt and he gave chase for a little bit but I got away. Apparently she doesn't learn and is up to her old tricks again. Just don't get why the providers just don't do what they are suppose to do. I would not see this provider unless you are looking to get robbed or worse.
    That was a close call. I had tried to connect with her this week. Sent several texts with no response. Glad she didn't respond, after reading your post. Stay safe.

    I M.

  8. #876

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever8482  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. She is a thief. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/374513916586.
    If anyone has any information about her feel free to message me. She showed up at my place with a man.

  9. #875

    Stay away

    Stay away from this one. She is a thief. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/374513916586.

  10. #874

    Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad post about her stealing money.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/908992108293
    Maria is usually good for a 20 to 40 front and has always deducted it from my next meet with her. Of course I've seen her for quite a while. 250 would be absurd! This one is on the monger. Never saw the daughter but hooker ethics become non-existent when you dangle that much cash in front of them.

  11. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number in that ad to ask about it and he said that he had seen her a few times and then he borrowed her $250 and she won't pay it back.
    Ahhh ok, so she didn't really rip him off, she just found herself a sucker LOL. There is no such thing as borrowing with these girls , its giving it as a gift . Muffdiver17 hit the nail on the head. I need to check her out, pics look good. She DFK ? BBBJ ?

  12. #872

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number in that ad to ask about it and he said that he had seen her a few times and then he borrowed her $250 and she won't pay it back.
    Seriously. I put the number into the Bing search engine out of curiosity and this guy has his own ad on Escort Fish that came up in the results. I also tried Google and even more info came up. This guy is not too effing bright to out himself. LOL. I won't post the link, but you have all the info you need to do your own search.

  13. #871

    Never loan money to a *****.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    When he goes to the casino and loses 250, does he expect the house to give it back because he needs it? As soon as he gave her that money he should've forgotten about it.
    Yep, he'll never see it, that $250 is probably up her nose. When he loaned her the money I'm sure she had no intention of paying it back especially now that he's posted an ad. It probably gives him some satisfaction though.

    I did that one time myself, a lot larger sum. I loaned it to her right after a particularly good session, at the time we were just fuck buddies. It was an after-work thing, pick up six pack watch TV and fuck.

    Never saw a dime of it. Never loan money to a ***** or ****. And for me loaning money to a **** basically made her a *****. I didn't realize it at the time though.

    Remember, one of the largest causes of amnesia is loaning money.

  14. #870

    Moron LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintStone69  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number in that ad to ask about it and he said that he had seen her a few times and then he borrowed her $250 and she won't pay it back.
    When he goes to the casino and loses 250, does he expect the house to give it back because he needs it? As soon as he gave her that money he should've forgotten about it.

  15. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Fuck and I was trying to text her yesterday and this morning and got no answer. Too bad, she's really cute. Maybe just a pissed off customer ???
    I texted the number in that ad to ask about it and he said that he had seen her a few times and then he borrowed her $250 and she won't pay it back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape