Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 26919
-
06-07-20 17:53 #12954Senior Member

Posts: 146Casey
Casey is all that! She will give you a performance you will remember!
Originally Posted by Bath
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:41 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 164Casey
Is she still around? Any info would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by SteveO256
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:26 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 172Jordyyn
Any mongers know how to get in touch w Jordyyn? If you could PM her contact information I would appreciate it! Money T introduced her to me. She was fun and tight! Thanks!
-
06-06-20 16:03 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 177Nicole Q
No mask required? Just wondering if anyone is requiring those.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 15:43 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 1633I'm pretty sure that's Milena Diamond, who used to be pretty active on the mainstream sites for several years. Really hot Polish girl who was very sweet and accommodating and one of the only times in my life I could cum with a condom on.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 13:51 #12949Regular Member

Posts: 7Blasian reviews?
Hello everyone,
I've been on this forum a couple months now and decided to finally make an account.
I look forward to sharing my thoughts and reviews with you all.
While everything is clearing up I came across this post and was wondering if anyone had seen her previously.
Thank you.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/158413
-
06-06-20 11:03 #12948Regular Member

Posts: 6Damage indicated on her post, but would like to know if MSOG is available as well.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 10:10 #12947Regular Member

Posts: 6I didn't see the post that you're referring to, 11091 is referencing Bonnie.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 22:02 #12946Senior Member

Posts: 83I was messaging with her to set up an appointment and then she ghosted me when I told her my age and ethnicity. Guess she don't like middle-aged Latinos. Oh well, on the next one.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 21:41 #12945Senior Member

Posts: 393Yes pics are her. 400 was damage. I think. It has been awhile.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 15:51 #12944Senior Member

Posts: 1438Are the photos on Eros of her? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Lance18
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 15:26 #12943Senior Member

Posts: 218Nicole
I dreamt about Nicole based on this review and it is spot on. Easy to set up, nice clean, safe apartment. Started with a beer and nice chat. She is sweet and funny. Cute, great bod. Loved kissing her beautiful rack. All nude massage and then onto BBBJCIM. I will see her again. I didn't ask about FS either but hoping its available down the road. $150 rose for hhr.
Originally Posted by ErvsBlues
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 09:27 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 393She is a really nice time, but I thought (and I prefer it) she was at least 35 and maybe 40. She definitely is not 25 if that matters to you. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG, DFK, etc. I'm not a Greek freak so don't know about that.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 00:42 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 94Shoot me a PM
Seniors shoot me a PM, I'll toss over some of the screen grabs for ya.
Originally Posted by Patchwork1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 18:57 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 136Was her onlyfans any good? Like how big of a girl? Is she as cute as her ad photos? Shoot us a pic LOL.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





