Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5141
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    8599048732. Tiffany. If you're ok with really skinny I would recommend her. She's my regular. A real sweetheart. She's not always available though.
    I second that.

  2. #5140

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    8599048732. Tiffany. If you're ok with really skinny I would recommend her. She's my regular. A real sweetheart. She's not always available though.
    She rubs people a mature favorite of mine told me she tried to help her out and lost some pretty valuable items you've been warned good luck.

  3. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insight on any young spinners, black or white available for outcall? Travelling man from TN looking for fun.
    8599048732. Tiffany. If you're ok with really skinny I would recommend her. She's my regular. A real sweetheart. She's not always available though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTQ5MjI2MjZjYjk0OWZmNWI0MzcxNWQ3NWQwODI4YzY5YjlmZDQ0.jpg‎  

  4. #5138

    Bree in Richmond

    Slow days in Lexington. Not many providers posting that aren't spam or have GPS. So I fell back to a solid provider in Richmond. If you can make the drive at least she's not a dead fish.

  5. #5137

    Young spinners

    Anyone have any insight on any young spinners, black or white available for outcall? Travelling man from TN looking for fun.

  6. #5136

    Barren Wasteland

    This town has turned to shit. We didn't have many good providers lately anyway. Now even the mediocre providers won't return a text for hours or days. And then get pissed because I no longer have the ability to come see them. Don't wait 4 or 5 hours and expect me to still be able to come over.

    I miss the days when he had a lot of good providers in this town.

    Sorry for the rant but this shit is getting old.

  7. #5135

    Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Its crazy how much this extra $600 is changing people. Them people better hope uncle Sam won't take it back eventually.
    They are stopping it the end of July.

  8. #5134

    Unemployment

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Two of my utr regulars have stopped seeing guys because they're getting that 600 a week unemployment. Just a thought.
    Its crazy how much this extra $600 is changing people. Them people better hope uncle Sam won't take it back eventually.

  9. #5133

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    Now what the heck have you done to blacklisted LOL, I've had those days sucks then 3 days later they all respond like really.
    Two of my utr regulars have stopped seeing guys because they're getting that 600 a week unemployment. Just a thought.

  10. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt that when this girl opens the door, it will not be Riley Starr opening it.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...m/061318781466
    Pay attention that 272 number bogus not even real account.

  11. #5131
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with her today. $$ for and hour and. 5 deposit required. With that I quickly gave a no thanks and moved on, to no one. I literally messaged 13 providers today and never even got a reply. Not sure if my number is blacklisted or what, but a very unproductive day.
    Now what the heck have you done to blacklisted LOL, I've had those days sucks then 3 days later they all respond like really.

  12. #5130

    Deposit and ghosts

    Made contact with her today. $$ for and hour and. 5 deposit required. With that I quickly gave a no thanks and moved on, to no one. I literally messaged 13 providers today and never even got a reply. Not sure if my number is blacklisted or what, but a very unproductive day.

  13. #5129

  14. #5128

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, she was the girl in the picture, but not impressed with her services. Felt a little rushed because she had another date right behind me, and she seemed nervous, or like she didn't really trust me. Prices were average. Great body (short and thick, with a great ass). Not sure if I will be back. She just didn't do it for me. I would have loved to feel her BBFS, but didn't think that was an option. Heard it was after the fact, but not by her. She didn't want to discuss her menu options. She just told me she would stop me if I tried something she wasnt into. That made it awkward not knowing what was available before-hand. Everything was covered which also sucked (no pun intended) including the BJ. She was a Sweetheart, but just didn't do it for me. Good luck.
    OK, thanks for the info, I will look elsewhere.

  15. #5127

    Tried PM

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    I know people have reviews her, BUT can anyone PM me details about their experience? Menu? Thank you.
    You inbox is full vato. Clean it up and I will message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape