Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8225
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering someone who has seen her can chime in. I've spoke to her before but never met. Had her send me a few pictures a few months back and she looked strung out on candy pretty bad.
    I seen her quite some time ago. When she was utr. She did seem nice enough. But there was just something about her that I just never wanted to try again.

  2. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Also wondering someone who has seen her can chime in. I've spoke to her before but never met. Had her send me a few pictures a few months back and she looked strung out on candy pretty bad.
    Seen her this weekend Good girl if you treat her right she will do you well good DT.

  3. #8223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Supply and demand

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Mistress Roberta is available and she can be yours for a minimum of $600! Any takers?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/853551760759

    http://archive.ph/nOtAI
    A hot domme / fetish provider in this area would be able to command a premium. But $600.00? Yeah, no.

  4. #8222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/060038901708
    Also wondering someone who has seen her can chime in. I've spoke to her before but never met. Had her send me a few pictures a few months back and she looked strung out on candy pretty bad.

  5. #8221

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her as lately Is she still around?
    Sunny is alive and well. She has a regular job that keeps her busy but she can still see clients in the late afternoon and evening if she's not too tired. She hasn't been posting much. This one is from 5-27. She's also lost about 20 pounds. The job keeps her busy.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...4/760508712380

  6. #8220

    Leave the gun, bring the cannolis

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Apparently Mistress Roberta is available and she can be yours for a minimum of $600! Any takers?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/853551760759

    http://archive.ph/nOtAI
    In the words of Michael Corleone.

    "My offer is nothing, senator Gheary.

  7. #8219

    Anyone for a $600 date?

    Apparently Mistress Roberta is available and she can be yours for a minimum of $600! Any takers?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/853551760759

    http://archive.ph/nOtAI

  8. #8218

    Sunny

    Haven't seen her as lately Is she still around?

  9. #8217

    Old pic, and crazy BF

    Just saw her last week. She is now bbw, maybe be prego, not sure. Her BF was posted up by the elevator, and kept knocking during the dream. The crazy texting back and forth, with meat in her mouth, and more knocking. I was rrady to roll right then but she asked me to stay. So I did. Head game just ok, finished mish. She did make sure he was not around before letting me leave. It was a solid hotel so I assume she did not want any attention.

    As always YMMV, but Ill be passing next time. $. 2 for a half.
    -GD

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/725022792882

  10. #8216

    Info

    Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with this one?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/060038901708

  11. #8215

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.ph/sO7KT

    This the girl your talking about? What she pass from?
    No. She was a redhead.

  12. #8214

    Britney

    So sorry to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a pic of her. I can't remember who she is.
    .

  13. #8213
    Quote Originally Posted by Phins74  [View Original Post]
    Misty is back in town for the weekend. Look the little spinner up. She's Hot!
    Funny I sent here a text like Wednesday and never heard back. Haven't texted her in ages before that. Sent her text again today and still nothing. Really would love to hookup again. Not going to spam her with text either. Not sure who else is having the same issue with her. But it's like everytime someone says she's here. Poof nothing. I know she had family issues I get it. But I told her she can always text me to let me know she's here.

  14. #8212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Phins74  [View Original Post]
    Misty is back in town for the weekend. Look the little spinner up. She's Hot!
    Can I get her info I don't seem to have it anymore.

    Thanks.

  15. #8211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    For dose who knew Brittany (lived off Shelby in Melbourne) she was kind of utr posted on stg now and then she passed way may 15.
    Anyone got a pic of her. I can't remember who she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape