Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 8727
-
06-08-20 11:37 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 121Carmen
Anyone seen Carmen (the one in Stamford) and has feedback to share? There is a recent positive review on another board but wanted to check in here.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/osexy-carmen-ready-to-squirt-s/016784255410Last edited by Okimhern; 06-08-20 at 11:40. Reason: Fix url
-
06-07-20 17:12 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 28Isabella
I saw her twice about two years ago. The 1st she gave me a pretty good ride but her face was a little jacked up mainly it was her teeth that was jacked also it didn't help she told me she was a grandma. That was a turn off. The 2nd time was with another girl she said was her sister I took that plunged only because she looked really hot but wasn't fun in any way a very boring threesome I won't repeat even in a pinch.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:29 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 1692Read the review below.
Originally Posted by BigDee750
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 10:26 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 1692Sounds like a.
Waste of time thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 06:58 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 80Isabella aka diamond
And phone seen this mature woman. Isabella. She seems like an older MILF with bolt ons. Pics look hot. How is the service GFE any insight.
-
06-07-20 00:45 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 494She's been back on STG for sometime. I most recently saw her around may of last year. Don't remember if I posted a review or not. All I remember from the visit was that the sex was very mechanical. Lots of head bobbing combined with a poor HJ, and tons of grinding on the little guy instead of riding. Also somewhat poor communication prior to meeting. Although I blame the location because I remember my cell service was shot and as soon as I picked up service again my phone was going off. Was also staying at a dumpy motel in Branford at the time. She did at least have a decent room with a mirror in the ceiling so that I could enjoy that smoking body. She's a nice lady, but I won't and didn't repeat again.
Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 17:06 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 1692Isabella a. K. A. Diamond ladare is back
So. I remember seeing her add on BP a few years ago. Seems like she took a break for a while. I wasn't able to find any new reviews on her for 2020 unfortunately. Has anyone seen her this year?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...a/111018811366
-
06-06-20 09:36 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 233Very True
Personally, I just found it odd at how a lot of the ads were always will an email only and no phone number. It does save you a little more than going to the parlors. I have seen ads with the NY area code and may try one of those numbers if I decide to go another time.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 09:31 #1969Senior Member

Posts: 233Understandable
I completely understand and don't blame you. I just had a feeling it was real. I did some recon and saw some things that made me think different. I was over due anyway for TOFTT and decided that was as good a chance as any. I don't like risks by any means cause things can get pretty ugly really quick.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 08:58 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 551Asians at Motels
These Asian services at motels are nothing new. They are legit. They used to advertise a lot a couple of years ago but not so much lately. Usually had NYC 347,917 and 929 area codes. Used chain motels in Milford, Bethel, Danbury and Southington. Has a mamasan working the phone. Cheaper than an AMP and straight to business, no massage. I'm cheap so I tried them as an Asian alternative to the pricey parlors. I had ONE good experience. 30 yr old Japanese with great natural body and did all I wanted for 100. Had 2 other experiences with heavy, older clock watchers who were "got the job done" quality. Also, mamasan keeps her eye on the clock for sure. They won't go below 100 and that is only after haggling. After the mediocre visits I tried a couple of more times and ended up walking if I din't like the looks of the woman. Gave up after that. They haven't been advertising (even before the pandemic) as much as they used to.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 08:11 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for report brother. I am happy to have been proven wrong. You are a braver man than I for giving it another shot. The pessimist in me will avoid scenario's like this. I prefer to have as little risk as possible. Thank you for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 00:29 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 233No scam
So I thought to myself maybe just maybe I was being too paranoid about this and said let me check some thing out. So, I thought there is a system in place to ensure not only the clients are really there but to keep their system safe. So I texted from 2 different numbers. Both burner ones of course and got the same reply as I did a couple of days ago. One number I said I'm not falling for this shit again and the second one I said I will give you 5 mins more and nothing else. After about 6 mins I text room number. They hit my first number from the other day asking if I was still there. I said hell no. And the second number they ask hhr or hr. I chose the hhr. They send the room number and I text on the way. I get to the door and knock hoping and praying I wasn't wrong this tome and it opens to reveal an Asian woman. She puts hand sanitizer in my hands and checks my temperature and give me the ok.
Originally Posted by RayAlan
[View Original Post]
Looks - (6) not too ugly but not drop dead gorgeous.
Body - (4) of course not a spinner type but she had c cups that were natural. Skin was extremely soft as well.
Performance (4) I got the BBBJ but no CIM or BB.
So, I lay down for the "massage" and she goes through the ropes. Not to bad, felt better than I was expecting. I flip and she proceeds to reach for the condom and I told her not with the blowjob but yes with the intercourse. She again sprayed my dick and balls down with sanitizer spray and dries me off. It was ok. Did some deep throating, licked on my friends and it felt good to have some new lips wrapped around it. After about a few minutes I ask her to 69 and she does. And we do that for a few minutes. Then on goes the condom. Missionary only throughout. I guess she was expecting me to be quick but I wanted this to last as long as I could hold out. She was saying I was too big and making it uncomfortable on the inside for her so I tried to move her in a different position but she complained even more. So after about 15 mins of missionary she is trying to get me to pop but I was being stubborn as usual so I take the rubber off and wank off the rest of the way. Overal, it was something I expected and didn't feel any kind of way. I knew what it would have been if this was true so I was prepared. Typical system, overall price and procedures. Minus the mamasan.
So, I guess they have a new way to stay open and I am not bothered by it. Maybe they had a lurker in here monitoring and figured out business was nonexistent because we are not falling for the email system. So they finally added numbers to communicate. Smart, if I can be honest, way to beat this system. I will repeat but only, and I do mean only, when the itch may arise again. Just a gamble not knowing who will open the door but if it is not to your liking I suggest walk away and ask if they have a better looking one available. Maybe if I reach out next week and request one they might honor the request if I ask. I will keep you posted as usual if I do.
Be safe and stay healthy!!
MCB.
-
06-05-20 17:48 #1965Regular Member

Posts: 13Brandi BBW or Cindi
Anyone seen either of these two?
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...h/930069474424
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/695929517503
Thanks.
-
06-05-20 14:46 #1964Regular Member

Posts: 14I missed my chances in getting together with her, I'm wondering how we will be able to contact her now. I wish she had my number LOL.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 12:40 #1963Regular Member

Posts: 14Xina
I never had the chance to try to see her before the news. I'm wondering if she will start posting again or how will we be able to contact her.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





