Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 19309
-
06-09-20 08:37 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 49Also wondering someone who has seen her can chime in. I've spoke to her before but never met. Had her send me a few pictures a few months back and she looked strung out on candy pretty bad.
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 23:21 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sunny
Sunny is alive and well. She has a regular job that keeps her busy but she can still see clients in the late afternoon and evening if she's not too tired. She hasn't been posting much. This one is from 5-27. She's also lost about 20 pounds. The job keeps her busy.
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...4/760508712380
-
06-08-20 17:26 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 69Leave the gun, bring the cannolis
In the words of Michael Corleone.
Originally Posted by VincentGambini
[View Original Post]
"My offer is nothing, senator Gheary.
-
06-08-20 15:17 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 292Anyone for a $600 date?
Apparently Mistress Roberta is available and she can be yours for a minimum of $600! Any takers?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/853551760759
http://archive.ph/nOtAI
-
06-08-20 13:24 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 176Sunny
Haven't seen her as lately Is she still around?
-
06-07-20 18:14 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 72Old pic, and crazy BF
Just saw her last week. She is now bbw, maybe be prego, not sure. Her BF was posted up by the elevator, and kept knocking during the dream. The crazy texting back and forth, with meat in her mouth, and more knocking. I was rrady to roll right then but she asked me to stay. So I did. Head game just ok, finished mish. She did make sure he was not around before letting me leave. It was a solid hotel so I assume she did not want any attention.
As always YMMV, but Ill be passing next time. $. 2 for a half.
-GD
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 13:56 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 46Info
Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...5/060038901708
-
06-07-20 00:20 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 92No
No. She was a redhead.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 15:04 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 77Britney
So sorry to hear
.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 12:47 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 824Funny I sent here a text like Wednesday and never heard back. Haven't texted her in ages before that. Sent her text again today and still nothing. Really would love to hookup again. Not going to spam her with text either. Not sure who else is having the same issue with her. But it's like everytime someone says she's here. Poof nothing. I know she had family issues I get it. But I told her she can always text me to let me know she's here.
Originally Posted by Phins74
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 10:40 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 232Misty
Can I get her info I don't seem to have it anymore.
Originally Posted by Phins74
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-06-20 10:23 #8228Senior Member

Posts: 232Brittany
Anyone got a pic of her. I can't remember who she is.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 02:26 #8227Regular Member

Posts: 21Misty
Misty is back in town for the weekend. Look the little spinner up. She's Hot!
-
06-05-20 21:43 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 545TruGEM
FINALLY managed to catch up with TruGem down in Melb-PB area. Can add nothing that hasnt already been said. PHENOMENAL head game. Safe area. OK priv house. Best value you'll EVER find (if you appreciate BBWs). Genuinely nice lady. Will repeat.
\ https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...s/274983122734.
F1.
-
06-05-20 21:27 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 545Noooo-that link you posted is to BREE. She's FAR from passed!
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
F1.









Reply With Quote





