Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 298 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #780

    Haru from P. C

    I wanted to see Jenni one last time before she moves on because, imo she's probably the baddest chick I've been with in this game so far. So I was quite annoyed when the VF PO informed me that she will no longer be taking appointments on her last day. It's no big deal just kinda annoyed.

    I instead decided to see Haru from PC because, she's the only girl in the org with PSE on the menu which I wanted. Now Haru, like others have stated, looks nothing like her photos at all, but she is still very hot and petite. She's for sure on the older side where I'd guess she's around 35. I think she had some type of dental work or a nose job, because her face is a little "too pretty. " That said, Haru is extremely submissive and requires you to initiate a lot (also doesn't speak much English). Being new in the culture, I'm not good at taking charge or giving direction and was caught up and moving way too fast than I should've, got excited and finished too early (did I mention she's really hot?) Basically spent 220 on 15 min of fun and was kinda embarrassed and had no energy for a round 2.

    Would I repeat? Absolutely!

    Haru is hot af and will for sure see her again after I knock some new ones off my wishlist.

  2. #779
    Saw that Yuffie is now under Kimchi angels org, with updated (and way more truthful) pics.

    Is this just a rebrand of lovelyangels or is it a new org altogether? Anyone know? I'd say the latter since lovelyangels seem to move on to LA, but wouldn't mind some confirmation. Especially since Yuffie is one of my favs.

  3. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Everything you and Ablas are asking for is here, within a few short pages of personal research.
    Yea I found what I was looking for quite a few pages deep. Part of the problem with this forum is everyone uses acronyms and it makes searching difficult.

  4. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by Ablas  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in San Jose for work in a couple of weeks and couldn't tell from the reports here or KGA's website whether they are PSE or GFE.

    Seems like LSC, viola, and Cara's are the best PSE agencies?
    I know from personal experience that Yuna is PSE and from a different report someone said Claire was also PSE. Can't speak as to anyone else.

  5. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    https://kgirlsacademy.com/

    I'm also visiting San Jose for a bit and was to visit some kgirls. Anyone have info what screening info is usually asked for? I don't have any recent references. Been taking some time off.
    Everything you and Ablas are asking for is here, within a few short pages of personal research.

  6. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure about all corgs being open? Two Fremont gilf orgs stopped advertising. Asiancat is closed.

    If you want service, then yes young Chinese houses arent that good. Good / great service and young girls is getting into unicorn territory.
    Oh I totally forgot the Fremont scene, rarely go there. But yeah one was closing down even before covid stuff. Asiancat only recently closed, it remained when SIP started.

  7. #774

    I 2nd on the AAMP thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1618  [View Original Post]
    Can we request an AAMP thread to the San Jose forums? Seems like the demand is there.
    I second this motion!

  8. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Out of the young cords, bunny was actually the first one I got cleared into. However, it seems the young corgs are less clearly define as korgs, sites of presumably different corgs often show images of the same girl working for them. Because I had an initial bad experience with Bunny house, I have not gone to a young corg. They just charge more for the same or lower level of service compared to korgs, and all that price haggling and upselling is a turn off.

    As for corgs in general (young + MILF), they have all reopened as of few weeks ago.

    I see, yeah I'm not keen on sharing personal information. However, I do have a qualm with Cara's for not clearing me, I have no idea if they are still currently open & active.
    Are you sure about all corgs being open? Two Fremont gilf orgs stopped advertising. Asiancat is closed.

    If you want service, then yes young Chinese houses arent that good. Good / great service and young girls is getting into unicorn territory.

  9. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I will be in San Jose next week, Sounds like KGA has what I am looking for. What is the contact information?
    https://kgirlsacademy.com/

    I'm also visiting San Jose for a bit and was to visit some kgirls. Anyone have info what screening info is usually asked for? I don't have any recent references. Been taking some time off.

  10. #771
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Is KGA PSE?

    I'm going to be in San Jose for work in a couple of weeks and couldn't tell from the reports here or KGA's website whether they are PSE or GFE.

    Seems like LSC, viola, and Cara's are the best PSE agencies?

  11. #770

    Kga

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I won't argue with you there. Claire is my GOAT. Her attitude and willingness always elevates the session.

    Yuna can be grumpy on some days and may appear very worklike after Claire. She still has the best skills.

    LOL, if we were to make a Frankenstein kgirl out of KGA, I would say (Tiara I haven't seen).

    Mikos face.

    Claire's tits.

    Mikos pussy (Jesus that thing was so tight you could feel the entire texture).


    Yunas size.

    Yunas FS skills.

    Claire's attitude.

    Claire's light BDSM.

    Yuna / Claire DT.

    Mikos rim (simply because other girls don't provide it).

    Shit, I miss Miko, anyone know where she went? She's a LA girl but I haven't seen her in any LA agencies
    I will be in San Jose next week, Sounds like KGA has what I am looking for. What is the contact information?

  12. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    I see, so they were fine with blocking out the address, actual DL #, DOB, Signature, plus did NOT need to share back side with the barcode?

    I wouldn't necessarily say information on FB and LinkedIn is public information. As an average Joe would not be able to view your FB details if you choose to make them private, as for Linkedin, I suppose once they know your real name they could find your employer.

    As for the email part, there is a difference between willingly letting the information get to the wrong hands and unwillingly. For emails, it's the folks on the other end actively seeking your information, as for LSC, you are willingly giving up your identifiable information.
    Correct as you stated.

    Linked in is fairly public, where I work, my birthday, and where I generally live is all available there in some form.

    Linked in is about networking, most people list their employer / history.

  13. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Corgs wise, both. The ones with young girls tend to be more on dl and don't advertise publicly much. Bunny house is supposedly best young cgirl org, but they haven't taken new clients in ages. If you have their reference, you're probably golden everywhere I'd imagine.

    MILF places also help. Now is probably a bad time because many shut down temporary even apt ones. Motel ones obviously did, as well.

    Corgs just answer reference requests, so korgs can't say they don't answer. Most korgs just want to know is that you aren't going to cause trouble and you fit your description, as well as you're not one of the guys on the wall of shame.

    LSC is a special case. I've just gotten into it, seen one girl and they disappeared (back as gsc). Rumor was someone inside the org was investigated and they shut down. When they reopened later, I texted them for girl, and they said they require I'd's now. I refused to provide one and they said no bueno to me as well. I didn't press the issue because I'm OK with more strict screening by orgs, even if it means me not getting in. It's understandable.
    Out of the young cords, bunny was actually the first one I got cleared into. However, it seems the young corgs are less clearly define as korgs, sites of presumably different corgs often show images of the same girl working for them. Because I had an initial bad experience with Bunny house, I have not gone to a young corg. They just charge more for the same or lower level of service compared to korgs, and all that price haggling and upselling is a turn off.

    As for corgs in general (young + MILF), they have all reopened as of few weeks ago.

    I see, yeah I'm not keen on sharing personal information. However, I do have a qualm with Cara's for not clearing me, I have no idea if they are still currently open & active.

  14. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    By corgs are you referring to the ones that have their own sites and have actual young girls, or the ones that tend to have MILF providers? Fortunately, I have not yet needed to use corgs as reference for korgs. But would like to know which ones will work. I can send you a list via PM for you to look over.

    As for LSC, that's good to know they aren't just requiring I'd's for new customers following their transition from GSC to LSC. So after the transition, even the grandfathered customers like you were required to provide DLs and IDs?
    Corgs wise, both. The ones with young girls tend to be more on dl and don't advertise publicly much. Bunny house is supposedly best young cgirl org, but they haven't taken new clients in ages. If you have their reference, you're probably golden everywhere I'd imagine.

    MILF places also help. Now is probably a bad time because many shut down temporary even apt ones. Motel ones obviously did, as well.

    Corgs just answer reference requests, so korgs can't say they don't answer. Most korgs just want to know is that you aren't going to cause trouble and you fit your description, as well as you're not one of the guys on the wall of shame.

    LSC is a special case. I've just gotten into it, seen one girl and they disappeared (back as gsc). Rumor was someone inside the org was investigated and they shut down. When they reopened later, I texted them for girl, and they said they require I'd's now. I refused to provide one and they said no bueno to me as well. I didn't press the issue because I'm OK with more strict screening by orgs, even if it means me not getting in. It's understandable.

  15. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    By corgs are you referring to the ones that have their own sites and have actual young girls, or the ones that tend to have MILF providers? Fortunately, I have not yet needed to use corgs as reference for korgs. But would like to know which ones will work. I can send you a list via PM for you to look over.

    As for LSC, that's good to know they aren't just requiring I'd's for new customers following their transition from GSC to LSC. So after the transition, even the grandfathered customers like you were required to provide DLs and IDs?
    FWIW, I was grandfathered by LSC to GSC. They texted me the new number when they rebranded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape