Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28595

    Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGorub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here? Says open, just haven't heard back.

    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...g/882330996367
    You aren't serious. Right? LOL.

  2. #28594
    Never heard of them. BUT, I only been at the metro for less than a year, so not sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGorub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here? Says open, just haven't heard back.

    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...g/882330996367

  3. #28593

    Lilly's Spa

    Anyone been here? Says open, just haven't heard back.

    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...g/882330996367

  4. #28592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    No direct flights from China. Doesn't mean they can't fly to Japan or somewhere else first and then catch a flight here.
    Travel from Flushing is all we need.

  5. #28591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Define "open"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Remember it's not going to open on the day you might think.
    Places will not be able to turn the open lights on and keep the doors unlocked on Monday.

    But some places are taking appointments from regulars already.

  6. #28590
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Remember it's not going to open on the day you might think.
    If Phase 2 starts from 8th, we can expect the AMP's to open from 15th.

  7. #28589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    With Trump moving to block Chinese passenger airlines and the current coronavirus situation, looks like we will be stuck with same old talent in the AMP's for quite a while. I hope the AMP's open up in 3 weeks and we get some fresh faces. I think the prices are just going to go up with how desperate the mongers are.
    No direct flights from China. Doesn't mean they can't fly to Japan or somewhere else first and then catch a flight here.

  8. #28588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezeFist  [View Original Post]
    I already decided what I will do on the reopening day. I will go to CB and fu-k the shit out of Angela. Can't wait!
    Remember it's not going to open on the day you might think.

  9. #28587
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    What is Angels's expected FS tip nowadays over at Cherry? 100,120, higher even? Thanks. Only ever had her once for HJ only the first month they opened years ago. 40 tip and she was fine with it, no frowny face.
    PMed to you on this.

  10. #28586

    CHEEZE CB on Monday Trip

    What is Angels's expected FS tip nowadays over at Cherry? 100,120, higher even? Thanks. Only ever had her once for HJ only the first month they opened years ago. 40 tip and she was fine with it, no frowny face.

  11. #28585

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by herow  [View Original Post]

    i would some decent number of providers will be out of the game once things open back up out of their own fear of catching something from mongers. They may prefer to go to other parts of the country with fewer cases, or maybe even relocate to other countries.
    who the hell brought this shit over here in the first place, this is dumb to say?

  12. #28584

    Plans for reopening day

    I already decided what I will do on the reopening day. I will go to CB and fu-k the shit out of Angela. Can't wait!

  13. #28583
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Even at some of the store front AMPs you find luggage under the table and know dam well they are living there. I have had some long conversations with the girls over the years. All at store fronts I don't do AAMPs. Girls come her for the money and yes some plan to change jobs. I remember a conversation with a rock hard spinner at FE, very popular at the time but not there for long. Said she was making some big cash now but changing over to doing nails soon. Multiple admitted coming from Flushing to avoid friends finding out what they are doing, make the big cash and go back. I believe some of the one or two person AMPs like Quincy and Waltham have are started by these girls when they get older and have saved up enough to start there own places. Not all but some.
    Yeah. Many women who work in Chinese restaurants, hair salons, even real estate, etc have also worked in the spas. For many it's not a full time job. Sone will work only when they're in a pinch for money for a week or month and then back to a normal job. And just as you say, they often find somewhere far from home when they're selling pussy.

    I was actually made aware of this by a male Chinese friend. We were having a G rated discussion about the USA and China. He told me that a LOT of Chinese women have are and have been prostitutes, describing the intermittent pattern above. Basically saying it's very common among lower class, less educated women. Also that in China many female students work in brothels for a weekend every month or two for extra money.

    And I guess this lines up with some reports you read now and then of guys scoring P4 P takeout from nail salons or Chinese restaurants. No joke, it's out there.

  14. #28582
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #28581

    AMP talent

    With Trump moving to block Chinese passenger airlines and the current coronavirus situation, looks like we will be stuck with same old talent in the AMP's for quite a while. I hope the AMP's open up in 3 weeks and we get some fresh faces. I think the prices are just going to go up with how desperate the mongers are.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape