Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,286 to 21,300 of 30767
-
06-05-20 19:17 #9482Banned Member

Posts: 55No Paradise
Have seen her ad several times and decided to try because she offered Greek and body looks good. This was a complete waste of time. She is using someone else's pics. She was twice as big and looks older than 32. Said I was too big for Greek and BJ was quick with all teeth. I didn't finish got dressed and left.
-
06-05-20 17:41 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 360It's so you can film it, fuck, y'all need some Jesus.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 17:38 #9480Senior Member

Posts: 619Porno Chick
So what was the final $ for a porno it must include bb, Greek, BBBJ, and more. So these are in the menu?
Originally Posted by GetControl
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 17:34 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 619Ok.
Why was it worth $40 extra. What special activities?
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 17:00 #9478Senior Member

Posts: 67No. They were on the right hand side of the building in what may have been a loading dock (?) or smoking area. As I circled the building I noticed the stare and kept going, not spending any time to assess further.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 15:03 #9477Senior Member

Posts: 234No bust?
Where are all the busty providers at guys? From stg, to eroticmonkey and over to escortbabylon, a provider with a big full chest is hard to find. Did yall run all the big titty girls out of the area or what?
-
06-05-20 14:16 #9476Senior Member

Posts: 161If LE is doing their job right, you won't "see anything out of the ordinary".
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 11:23 #9475Senior Member

Posts: 827I don't recall, but she did ask for 40 extra for the porno spl.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 11:21 #9474Senior Member

Posts: 827We they sitting in a pickup truck? I saw a guy 2 days ago smoking on the bed of the truck.
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 11:19 #9473Senior Member

Posts: 67
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
I saw Ashton yesterday before seeing these posts. She's a very nice girl and we had a good time. No overt signs of demons. Setup by text message was fine despite others commenting of not being able to reach her. Definitely not BSC yesterday.
Originally Posted by GovernorsClub
[View Original Post]
I trust the warning to avoid LQ is well founded but I saw nothing out of the ordinary except for two guys smoking outside that gave me a stare. They weren't even near her room though.
-
06-05-20 09:42 #9472Banned Member

Posts: 565I will third (or 300th) this
Don't pay a deposit. Just don't. I thought I never would until an ad from ENC STG the other day. The girl seemed legit, she has been posting every so often for a few months, in texting her story added up, we talked for a couple days first, she had pics, etc. She was only requesting deposit for traveling and she did offer carplay from her place. Because I was requesting she come see me out of the area, she requested some gas money and I felt this was acceptable and legit. Communicative even after the transaction, said she was on the way, we agreed to talk when she was off the interstate and meet up the road, etc. Ghosted after that and incommunicado since. Called and it was a textfree # with no vm, etc.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
The lesson is even with what is very likely a legit ad from a person who is not doing this to scam people, the likelihood that someone would rather skate with your $20 or $40 or whatever and just do that to 10 guys 10 times a day, versus actually having to fuck 4 guys, 1 of which may be a worthwhile investment and become an easy regular who treats them right and that they can learn from in life, is just too real. Anyone in a desperate situation, not even a drug addict, is not thinking clearly AT BEST, and is short sighted and will take a dollar here and 5 dollars there wherever they can get it and run to the next dollar to fix this hour's problem without worrying about tomorrow.
-
06-05-20 09:23 #9471Senior Member

Posts: 283Info
Damage please guys!
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
Holydiver.
-
06-05-20 09:15 #9470Senior Member

Posts: 827Saw her before the quarantine, opted for the porno special. She looks to please.
Originally Posted by GetControl
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 08:22 #9469Senior Member

Posts: 53Update
The 2 cop cars out front are not decoration.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 08:11 #9468Regular Member

Posts: 11Ruby
Met Ruby a few days ago at her spot off Capitol. Went for the 150 hhr. Great overall experience. From communication to set up to meetup. GFE and she delivered. BBBJ to start was great. Ended up in 69 and she was very clean. No smell and you can tell she showered right before. Mish, k9, and cowgirl. Blew in the bag after we went back to k9. Very energetic meeting. Some small talk after was great. A little make out session happened as I was leaving. Nice touch on her part. I'll be repeating very soon.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/056729625009








Reply With Quote





