Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 10957
-
06-08-20 06:25 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 264Jesus, that is fucked up!!
But I don't have the slightest idea what to tell you other than give us all a heads-up on who she is so we don't get into a really bad situation.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
I carry, which means I have to make a conscious decision in threatening circumstances on who gets the death penalty. These are kids we're talking about who are about to make one of the worst decisions of their young lives and I'd hate to be the one to teach them their final lesson life lesson. The best way to avoid a fight is to not be present.
So I urge you to tell us who she is, even if only in PM.
-
06-08-20 05:13 #2976Senior Member

Posts: 103Frauds
I joined for a week again and called it quits. Lots of "women" wanting someone to send them money for pics and stuff.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
A girl who goes to "Harvard" and wants a discrete arrangement but "me and my friend want to meet. " A chick who wants to meet outside and shows me a photo of a "nice restaurant" "nearby" that is obviously not within a thousand miles of Boston.
-
06-08-20 03:51 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 115Yes
Start by telling us who this is so we are not her victims.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 02:55 #2974Senior Member

Posts: 30Absolutely fucking do something
Period. What if you were the next guy!
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 02:12 #2973Senior Member

Posts: 202Need some advice.
So. I had a SB try and blackmail me for being underage (showed me fake I'd, swore up and down she was 20). She calls me later demanding money because she says she's 17. Till I told her the age of consent in Texas was 17. Then she switches and says she's 16. Okays. So, I FB stalk her a bit. Found a pic where her mom says she's 18. A year ago. Okay. Whatever.
Now, here's the fucked up thing: I listen in to her FB live, and she and this other dude talk about setting a SD up at gunpoint. Like, they'll get a "real" gun, like a 40 or an AR. But they need some "bread. ".
My little SB is graduating from blackmail to armed robbery. Should I do anything about it? And what should I do?
-
06-07-20 19:13 #2972Senior Member

Posts: 702Lots of new frauds
All of a sudden I'm getting messages from all over the world asking various ways for money. They ask for money for pics. "My roomate got covid and I'm in quarantine for another week so let's just do $ for pics for now. " NO. One wants $5000 to take a nursing course in Boston. Suckers are born all the time; not me. Be careful out there.
-
06-07-20 11:35 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 137Nikki
No, not the one. The link is blocked so and subscription expired. Nikki-PetiteBaby referenced is now in Saugus. Still sending me 'Favorite'.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-20 00:29 #2970Senior Member

Posts: 293Lmao
I absolutely love these bland everyday chicks that post ridiculous numbers acting like they are knockout 10's. She should stick to being a massage therapist.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-20 18:27 #2969Senior Member

Posts: 299And 5 k to 10 k for a few visits.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Let's say once a week, so 1,200 ppm or more for couple of hours.
I once asked one of these girls (they're always late 20's too) why anyone would pay that when you can have someone much younger for 2-300 any day of the week. The answer is always something like 'I'm better'. You be the judge of that.
-
06-05-20 21:41 #2968Senior Member

Posts: 602Adoredforever
Just when you think you have seen it all, this one wants $500. To meet for coffee! LMAO.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f94d1...4-17123c9bf132
-
06-05-20 13:18 #2967Senior Member

Posts: 650I make it very clear that I'm not interested in platonic before I leave my house. Some bail but I don't have an issue as long as they understand what it is I want. Need to control the arrangement considering you are the one bring the prize. If they say platonic my first expectation is that we probably won't end up ever meeting. If during our conversation she is open minded then she will let me know. It's all about talking to the girl with the right attitude. Remember the majority of these ladies are not escorts so you can't just whip your dick out in the first minute and expect them to respond. Kill'them with kindness unless you are looking for a semi pro or someone who is taking multiple dudes.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 11:03 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 103Platonic
I am trying with one now. Will report back.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-20 09:25 #2965Senior Member

Posts: 202Platonic
Any of you have "converted" a platonic girl? My luck has only been where someone put on the tag by mistake. She even brought a friend! But, she also introduced me to my first ever std. Not saying who, because site rules. 'Sides why'all should be safe since this was in texas.
What are your stories?
-
06-04-20 18:48 #2964Banned Member

Posts: 414I agree its an escort site and the platonic shit is getting to me. I'm like OK if you want to start platonic then my money wants to start platonic to and your not getting any and then there done quick. But on the plus side I put in my profile I'm heading the foxwoods casino and looking for hotel company and met a single mom, attractive, young blonde, I've been talking to who's willing to drive 3 hrs from upper NH because she's struggling that much and needs 250/300 dollars. That's the kind of woman I like. Ones who appreciate what there offered and need it to get live because they have a child and put the effort in. So lets see how the sex is.
Originally Posted by TSmithers24
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 15:04 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 149That is how the site is supposed to be used but many, both men and women, are using it as an escort site. I've read a few of your posts and we have the same line of thinking about SA. I actually have been seeing the same girl from SA for 4 months now and it's awesome. We both were safe during covid so were comfortable seeing each other. The sex has gotten better and better as we've spent more time together, all BB and she is not fucking anyone else. It's great!
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





