Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 281 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1344

    Cecilia

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone that's clearly not Cecilia provide any info? Lmao.
    No idea who she is other than that whoever chose her working name is a Simon and Garfunkel fan.

    Took a close look at her pricing schedule, reading between the lines a monger would have to spend $500 or more to get anything other than a massage and hand release. For some guys, that's nothing, but I can think of better ways to spend my money, IMHO.

    P.S. I'm planning a trip to Montreal after things open up, there are numerous places where one can get a Nuru massage + FS for less than $300 Canadian ($230 US). Also, there's an established place named Montreal Nuru, highly reviewed, where one can get a one-hour nuru massage plus hand release for $170 Canadian (approx. $130) which is considerably less than what Cecilia charges.

  2. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone that's clearly not Cecilia provide any info? Lmao.
    I may be new to this forum but I was wondering, is there something you may have seen, read, or imagined that would make you think I am Cecila? I'd like to understand so I can address the problem. Thanks in advance.

  3. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone that's clearly not Cecilia provide any info? Lmao.
    HA!! I checked her website. I've learned that "Tantric" means pay double what you should. Not my cup of goddess.

  4. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone that's clearly not Cecilia provide any info? Lmao.
    LOL I was thinking the same thing! Would be nice if it is legit though.

  5. #1340

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DirBender  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her numerous times. Very skilled in the art of message and much more. Gorgeous Island girl. Works hard. Highly recommend.
    Can anyone that's clearly not Cecilia provide any info? Lmao.

  6. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience?

    https://ceciliarios.com/welcome-1
    I have seen her numerous times. Very skilled in the art of message and much more. Gorgeous Island girl. Works hard. Highly recommend.

  7. #1338

    Doesn't look like it

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if they have opened?
    I drove by about a week ago. Even went into the parking lot. There's a sign on the door, no cars in the lot. Looks closed to me.

  8. #1337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Dunkin

    Anyone know if they have opened?

  9. #1336

    Cecilia Rios?

    Anyone have any experience?

    https://ceciliarios.com/welcome-1

  10. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Many reviews on here my experience was typical. Older girl no shower left happy used the entrance in the parking lot in the back not sure I would repeat massage wasn't all that great.

    Slim.
    Carnation is currently open. Stopped in the other day. Girl was a little younger, nice body. Said I could only get half hour. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I said everything. She then told me 1. 4 FS, 1. 2 BJ, 1 HJ. Needless to say I said no to everything, got her down to 40 for HJ. All in all not a terrible experience.

  11. #1334

    Carnation

    Quote Originally Posted by BWtor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insight on this? PM me.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/the-stor...-girl-30039417
    Many reviews on here my experience was typical. Older girl no shower left happy used the entrance in the parking lot in the back not sure I would repeat massage wasn't all that great.

    Slim.

  12. #1333

    Reviews

    Anyone have any insight on this? PM me.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/the-stor...-girl-30039417

  13. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Erras  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few of these ads and I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them, to me they got my spider-sense going a bit.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/915639133158

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...g/456835965865
    I wouldn't even consider responding to any ad that does not specify a location and wants you to email. Most likely a scam to get you to sign up for a pay site or at the very least your inbox will be flooded with spam. I see these same kind of ads all over STG.

  14. #1331

    Ads for massages on skipthegame

    I have seen a few of these ads and I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them, to me they got my spider-sense going a bit.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/915639133158

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...g/456835965865

  15. #1330

    Nh

    Is that place SunShine still open thru this spa closures?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape