The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 281 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806

    Dunkin

    Anyone know if they have opened?

  2. #1337

    Cecilia Rios?

    Anyone have any experience?

    https://ceciliarios.com/welcome-1

  3. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Many reviews on here my experience was typical. Older girl no shower left happy used the entrance in the parking lot in the back not sure I would repeat massage wasn't all that great.

    Slim.
    Carnation is currently open. Stopped in the other day. Girl was a little younger, nice body. Said I could only get half hour. On the flip she asked what I wanted, I said everything. She then told me 1. 4 FS, 1. 2 BJ, 1 HJ. Needless to say I said no to everything, got her down to 40 for HJ. All in all not a terrible experience.

  4. #1335

    Carnation

    Quote Originally Posted by BWtor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insight on this? PM me.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/the-stor...-girl-30039417
    Many reviews on here my experience was typical. Older girl no shower left happy used the entrance in the parking lot in the back not sure I would repeat massage wasn't all that great.

    Slim.

  5. #1334

    Reviews

    Anyone have any insight on this? PM me.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/the-stor...-girl-30039417

  6. #1333
    Quote Originally Posted by Erras  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few of these ads and I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them, to me they got my spider-sense going a bit.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/915639133158

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...g/456835965865
    I wouldn't even consider responding to any ad that does not specify a location and wants you to email. Most likely a scam to get you to sign up for a pay site or at the very least your inbox will be flooded with spam. I see these same kind of ads all over STG.

  7. #1332

    Ads for massages on skipthegame

    I have seen a few of these ads and I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them, to me they got my spider-sense going a bit.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...g/915639133158

    http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/f...g/456835965865

  8. #1331

    Nh

    Is that place SunShine still open thru this spa closures?

  9. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    Went to my regular spot last weekend and had a pretty good scare! My provider was the only girl there which I'm used to. But mid session a woman comes in and asks for a massage. She says she's busy but the woman was persistent and said she would wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes! At this point my mind is racing thinking she has to be some under cover or she's here to bust the place and any other John's! So on the flip I start asking questions like who was that I don't think I should leave happy if someone's waiting out there and she says no its fine all while I'm looking around the room for cameras trying not to get krafted! But against my better judgement I let her finish me off. Couldn't really enjoy it since I was so paranoid so now I'm getting dressed thinking how I can make my escape and while I'm doing that I can see the lady walking to her room. Older gal who apparently just wanted a massage. So I get out of there and glad I'm here to tell the story!

    Be safe out there guys and stay healthy!

    Slim.
    Substitute that lady who wanted a massage with 2 police officers, talking about shitting the golden brick.

  10. #1329

    Ontario?

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Care to explain why the same email used in the ad also seems to be used in ontario?

    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...30064-39667782+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
    I can not explain pictures in an ad from Ontario. I think we never see the girl in the picture when we get to the spa. My comments were to the veracity of the services offered. By the way each time I went the girls I were paired with were generally 7's to 9's.

  11. #1328

    Lily Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting to see his reply to this myself. 😂.
    I find it intriguing that these ads are referencing the Danbury flower shop. I may be going out on a limb but I wonder if these ads are an alternative to the spas since the virus shut everything down. EG: the owner, who likely owns multiple spas, has the ladies in a hotel somewhere and is trying to keep them busy until the spa opens up again. Just a thought.

  12. #1327

    Hmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteJungle  [View Original Post]
    Care to explain why the same email used in the ad also seems to be used in ontario?

    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...30064-39667782+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
    I'm still waiting to see his reply to this myself. 😂.

  13. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard01  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that prior to the virus I was there a couple of times, don't remember the hot stones but the good stuff was all there. Total damage was 170 beans for hour of fun, good massage and better full service with cute girls each time. English was a challenge with one.
    Care to explain why the same email used in the ad also seems to be used in ontario?

    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...30064-39667782+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

  14. #1325

    Fake spa ads

    Pretty obviously fake. There are several versions of the ad. None of them have a location or phone or even a city. If you try the email you have to know that you will just get spam back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    What wrong with this picture? It would be great if they offered these services. Anyone been lately and confirm?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/416841594975

  15. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    What wrong with this picture? It would be great if they offered these services. Anyone been lately and confirm?

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/416841594975
    I can confirm that prior to the virus I was there a couple of times, don't remember the hot stones but the good stuff was all there. Total damage was 170 beans for hour of fun, good massage and better full service with cute girls each time. English was a challenge with one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape