Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 7074
-
06-09-20 14:05 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 404Jessie. Stellar BBBJ
I'd been craving a really good BBBJ, so after studying the forum, I went to see Jessie yesterday. Her website advertised lolli service for. 6, but when I got there I discovered that was for CBJ. BBBJ is 1. 0. Since CBJs don't really do anything for me, I elected to fork over the extra cash. I can tell you that she delivers a very, very good BBBJ. Lots of eye contact, amazing suction, some DT, and CIM finish. It definitely didn't feel rushed either. I had 3 days worth of load built up and she was pretty damn good, so I was getting close to cumming within the first 5 min. I asked her to take a quick break and I was able to play with and suck on her huge tits. After the breather, she got back to work and I had a spectacular finish.
She's a lot heavier than her pics, but she's a super nice and cool girl. Also, her apartment reeks of pot, so if that's a problem for you, you probably don't want to see her. But if you're just looking for a great BBBJ, Jessie is a good option.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/51214035/
Also, anyone have any other tips on great BBBJ experiences in san diego?
-
06-09-20 13:12 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 147I'm curious about this gal too. She seems to advertise everywhere.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-20 04:54 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 605Milf
I saw her ad in 2015, but back in the day her face was blurred.
Why is this MILF lying about her age? She's 10-15 years older than me, without a doubt.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ifeiswonderful
She ain't 28 LOL, maybe in 2002, anyway how's her performance? I heard older women are horny af.
I wanted to know because some older ladies yell at you if you suck in those tits, anyway update me if you've seen her.
-
06-09-20 04:49 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 605Alana
In 2016-17 Irvine, she was 200-250 Half-HR, she had a bunch of reviews on TER and Erotic monkey back in the day, Now theyve erased most of it, wanted to confirm her menu again.
What I remember was 250 GFE, she was offering DFK, then I think she met a few unhygienic dudes and she went non gfe for a while, then she was back with GFe but at 400 in 2018, that was the last time I saw her ad in Irvine
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Alana.KissesXo
Now she's at 600, I thought pussy ages like bread and not like wine.
All these chicks are transforming lifestyles in San Diego, smh. What’s the 600 menu like? If anyone has seen her
-
06-09-20 02:19 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 147Ruby Cecy
I saw her recently. The pics she shares are about 10 years old but she's legit. She's got a kid so its not that easy to book. I might repeat in a pinch. Good luck!
Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 21:59 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 214She's well documented in the HX forum. She's pricey, But as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. And as you've realized, she is worth it. A regular of mine was not in town, and another changed from GFE+BBBJ to non-GFE / CBJ.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
Saw Franceska 2 times within 3 weeks. Most recently Saturday night. Each time has been exactly what I expected and better. I'm already planning another visit for my birthday for a 2 hour late night session.
-
06-08-20 21:22 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 350Any contact info? That link to her page doesn't work. I tried to search for that user ID but it appears it has been deleted?
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 19:54 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 87Francesca
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...etitefrancesca
I had the pleasure to meet for the first time today with Francesca! What can I say, she's fun ans crazy and down to earth. I went with a hhr session. Best time I have had in my whole life. When I got there she bad a robe on which she took if quickly while we chatted in the kitchen. We then moved to her hot tub were she started to give me a CBJ and then I turned her around and pounded her doggy style. She has a really nice bubble butt. She offers BBBJ but I opted for a cover the whole session. After pounding her for a while at the hot tub we moved to her bedroom upstairs. We did several positions, and ended with a CBJ. I have to say she's wild and fun. I told her that next time I'm going for an hour. I'm surprised none of you guys have met her or gave her a review here.
-
06-08-20 19:03 #2431Regular Member

Posts: 3Mikolove
Has anyone seen Mikolove? Love her look and eyes. But lots of BS reviews on PD.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/mikolove
-
06-08-20 18:30 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 219I went to try it out. Showed up at the time I said I'd be there. Asked me to wait a few minutes. I waited 15 min then booked out. When she finally texted me back it was 45 min later. If you can wait give it a try.
Originally Posted by KidDynamite
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-20 17:40 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 53Dominatrix
Anyone have any info?
https://bdsm.eros.com/california/san...49.htm?cat=213
https://bdsm.eros.com/california/san...84.htm?cat=213
They require a deposit.
-
06-08-20 13:25 #2428Regular Member

Posts: 5National City / Carlsbad
Anyone have the 411 on the National City or Carlsbad motel posts? Please send me some info on your experience if so. Thanks KD.
-
06-07-20 16:30 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 471Ruby / Cecy
Anyone know if she is still working? I had her on my list to see and then just lost track of her. I see a recent review in TER which is why I am asking. Thanks.
-
06-05-20 03:17 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 98Pamela Diamante
Anyone have any info on her? I used to see her regularly but she dropped off the radar.
https://pameladiamante.com/
-
06-03-20 12:12 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 93Lily Screening
She never asked for personal information when I initially met her. She went off my reviews, etc.
Offer her alternative methods without disclosing your personal info. She's kind of all over the place with screening and stuff. One guy PMd me because she just took an appointment and didn't ask him for anything so he thought it was too easy.
Originally Posted by Fatk47
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





