Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 19309
-
06-05-20 19:29 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 758This girl?
http://archive.ph/sO7KT
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
This the girl your talking about? What she pass from?
-
06-05-20 17:11 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 92Brittany
For dose who knew Brittany (lived off Shelby in Melbourne) she was kind of utr posted on stg now and then she passed way may 15.
-
06-04-20 16:36 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 381Oh lord have mercy. Those are her pics, but I can not tell you how many years and pounds ago those were.
Originally Posted by Lars57
[View Original Post]
And the service feels very rushed. I would not recommend, and I hate myself everytime I see her post and slap myself for not turning and walking away.
-
06-04-20 16:29 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 46Any info?
Has anyone had any experiences with this one?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/725022792882
-
06-04-20 15:10 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 255Thick Barbie?
I love big white girls. Got a link?
Originally Posted by GatorsFrag
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 00:04 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 1755Jen
When I saw her (My Review: Search For JenJen), she was in a hotel near 528 and US-1. She was alone, no roommates and BF was in the slammer. I felt very safe and had a great time.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:40 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 2959Reviews on Lexi
Here's a couple:
Originally Posted by Meowxag
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RojoBear
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:37 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 2959Info on Gem
Yep, here you go:
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/148587212061
http://archive.ph/l7pfG
-
06-03-20 08:24 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 375Jen
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
Can you offer an opinion of the safety of her incall? General neighborhood? Amount of nosy roommates and / or jealous BFs hanging around?
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 05:18 #8215Regular Member

Posts: 8Ms. Red
Anyone seen ms. Red? Any good?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/733005506466
-
06-03-20 05:03 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 998I just texted her and she's in cocoa and gave me her donations. I haven't decided if I'm going to see her or not though.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 23:52 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 88Agreed!
I haven't found the glamour shots yet, but agree she is probably the size of the bigger pics. She lists her weight at 175 so not spinner but I am ok with that. I also texted her, she couldn't meet until later in the day but unfortunately my schedule wouldn't allow me to cisit at the time she suggested. I'll probably try again closer to the weekend.
Originally Posted by OldGamer
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 22:44 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 998Do you have a link to her page?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 20:51 #8211Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone seen this sexy Lexi from cocoa?
Thought I saw a post on her before but can no longer find a thing, here is her website.
Thanks!!
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...i/906138028695
-
06-02-20 20:46 #8210Regular Member

Posts: 8Ms. Red
Anyone can tell me if she's legit? I thought I seen review on her but can't seem to find it anymore.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/401443934494










Reply With Quote





