Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 24836
-
06-05-20 01:07 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 67Everrly contact
Yes what was her contact?
Originally Posted by Ohek7
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 23:45 #13795Senior Member

Posts: 63Ghost
Texted with Lola several times and made plans to meet her at a set time. She was fairly quick to respond to each text I sent. Told her when I left and told her when I was about 10 minutes out. Each time she replied OK. Got to the hotel and nothing. Sent several messages and still no reply. I left. 40 minutes later she texted me saying she wasn't getting my messages, although she had replied to all of the others. My guess is she ended up seeing another client before I got there. After saying she didn't get the messages, then she started texting saying that she was just busy. And never apologized. So unless you want to waste an hour and a half of your life, I would avoid her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/50970385/
260-348-4962 in Case she changes up her ad.
-
06-04-20 22:55 #13794Senior Member

Posts: 230Yeah no shit
Where are they coming up with these prices? Do people actually pay those type of rates in this area? I thought Eros had some crazy prices. This site takes it up a notch. Lower quality AND higher prices? Bizarre.
Originally Posted by Getreal
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 21:19 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 146Seriously, what is up with the Tryst girls. Some real sea pigs on there asking for insane amounts. Its like the average going rate is 5-600/ hr. Who has that kind of disposable income.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 19:14 #13792Senior Member

Posts: 72Yes looking for a link or the website address so I can access the agency.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
06-04-20 19:01 #13791Senior Member

Posts: 82Everrly
Can you please post some contact information? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Ohek7
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 17:49 #13790Senior Member

Posts: 148Xoc rs2?
Links to ROC and RS2?
Originally Posted by BeanTowner78
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 17:15 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 478This isn't true. I've contacted a few ladies who are higher end escorts on Eros and a few other sites and some have mentioned bbj is more. A lot don't but some certainly do.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 16:46 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 230The Three T's of Delilah
Tall.
Thicc.
Tits.
Just finished up meeting with Delilah as she is making her first trip her since before Covid-19. I have had my eye on her since I first started posting on this board. She answered the door and towered over me in some 6 inch heels! She is already 5'8 without them. The first thing I noticed was the huge tits I had my eyes on from the beginning. They are nice, firm, and best of all real. She advertises them as DDD and they match the description. No kissing or BBBJ. But I was there mostly for the huge tits, LOL.
She was down for me giving oral. Which was great but sitting on my face proved difficult for my breathing because of the thicc. When I saw thicc I mean it in a positive way. Her pics are a little older probably but pretty close to reality. We kept it generally pretty vanilla because I only did half hour but mostly because I wanted to admire those tits and her body. If your interested in anal check elsewhere.
She's definitely a sweetheart and acted like she was into it. She might have some built up energy to burn due to covid. She does wipe you down and has wipes and sprays and shit, so be prepared for that.
All in all I would highly recommend a visit while she's in town. She said five days but since she doesn't have any reviews she's not sure how busy she's going to be. Go show her some Indy love.
-
06-04-20 16:22 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 72Agencies
A few posts back someone mentioned two agencies I'm not familiar with. XOC and RS2. I'm familiar with local DI and Tryst, Eros, Private D, etc. , but am always looking for new ladies so was hoping someone could help?
Thanks.
-
06-04-20 16:21 #13786Regular Member

Posts: 6Everrly. Still pregnant!
I had the chance to see Everrly today and did not pass it up. She's in a hotel on the far north side currently. Not sure how long she'll be there. She's definitely still pregnant and said she has 1 more month to go. If you have a thing for a pregnant woman, she won't disappoint. She was absolutely fantastic to spend a little time with. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and a big smile. We chatted about all the goings on in the world for a bit before getting started. I was only there for a QV so we got started with a great BBBJ and then moved to covered cowgirl. Which was my preference as I wanted a good view of that pregnant belly! After finishing up we chatted some more as we cleaned up and I was on my way. Scheduling with her can be challenging. We've been in contact for several weeks but given everything that is going on and the fact that she's pregnant, I'm not going to complain.
-
06-04-20 13:20 #13785Senior Member

Posts: 617For virtually all ladies, it's not an upsell. Either they do BBBJ or they don't.
Originally Posted by Caitlinisabel2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 12:34 #13784Regular Member

Posts: 12I have seen a couple of them Kelly VIP and sexy Sophia and they were both extremely good and really into it! You do pay a little more but in the end it came out just fine.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 12:20 #13783Senior Member

Posts: 1175Haven't seen her
But I've seen the first pic in the ad in other ads for a woman who's got to be about 50. There's a definite difference between that pic and the others.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 11:29 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 478Seems legit. I texted her. Face isn't bad in the verification pic I got but I could see marks on her arms. In it. I'm assuming those are drugs. I didn't go through with it though so idk anything about service.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





