rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13781

    Gia in Indy proves not made out for this so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    When he posted on the Cincinnati board, he provided a link to her SA profile. Since then, he's also posted about her several other places and the SA profile is no longer available. Might have been legit but seems a little fishy.
    Fellow mongers my young friend freaked out due to the just the handful of guys I sent her way. My apologies. Some girls figure out they are not cut out for this business. On somewhat related note. If you do subscribe to her OnlyFans page she is cute and does have a face photo or two that backs me up! She is real, just not cut out for this stuff. Stay Safe.

  2. #13780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Maybe a dedicated DI thread?

    Look I'm glad DI has a lot of diversity, but since there's so much discussion, why not their own page?

    I'm interesting in knowing about this girl. Any information? https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/178270554985.

  3. #13779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    I not reading too much into it yet. A few of them come and go. The core group is still there. And Isabelle is the only one that looks like might have moved to another site.
    And the core group is really good. Glad to see my favs are all still there. I have to get back to Indy soon!

  4. #13778

    Decided to try Tryst

    I've been texting with her: https://tryst.link/escort/bbyrissx.

    And she wants a pic. I won't do that so it's a no go. Anyone had any luck with Tryst girls?

  5. #13777

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    I not reading too much into it yet. A few of them come and go. The core group is still there. And Isabelle is the only one that looks like might have moved to another site.
    We've seen the fluctuation over the last couple years. And the core group is absolutely amazing.

  6. #13776
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #13775
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  8. #13774
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw that earlier too. Maybe she gets a bigger cut of cash? Her hh jumped to 250 by going to Eros. Without BBBJ? Nope. Only met with her once. Nice enough girl. Wasn't super into it
    Without BBBJ so then you should be offering more to the ladies who do offer then?.

  9. #13773

    Amber DI

    Yes in deed. I also saw her in her first week. Maybe like 2nd day. Seen her few times since. Actually scheduled for Friday. Looking forward to it. She super hot and gets into. Kind of wish tomorrow was Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    I agree, at those prices and no bareback, not going for it. She looks great but got to give the guys a better experience at those rates. She's hot and fun to play with, I need more for my money if other options are available. I want to meet with Amber next week, I've seen her once and been wanting to go back for more. I've heard she's getting good, I saw her on her first week so she had a lot to learn, still a good time but nothing like experience in this business.

  10. #13772
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Isabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw that earlier too. Maybe she gets a bigger cut of cash? Her hh jumped to 250 by going to Eros. Without BBBJ? Nope. Only met with her once. Nice enough girl. Wasn't super into it.
    I agree, at those prices and no bareback, not going for it. She looks great but got to give the guys a better experience at those rates. She's hot and fun to play with, I need more for my money if other options are available. I want to meet with Amber next week, I've seen her once and been wanting to go back for more. I've heard she's getting good, I saw her on her first week so she had a lot to learn, still a good time but nothing like experience in this business.

  11. #13771

    Di

    I not reading too much into it yet. A few of them come and go. The core group is still there. And Isabelle is the only one that looks like might have moved to another site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they lost some good ones.

    They had 18 now just 12. Wow.

  12. #13770

    DI line up.

    Looks like they lost some good ones.

    They had 18 now just 12. Wow.

  13. #13769

    Yup

    Yeah saw that earlier too. Maybe she gets a bigger cut of cash? Her hh jumped to 250 by going to Eros. Without BBBJ? Nope. Only met with her once. Nice enough girl. Wasn't super into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I dunno. Looks like Isabelle has gone back to Eros: https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8640398.htm?cat=1.

  14. #13768

    Yeah, not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    That's why I questioned the post, but I figured I should give him a chance to reply since he is a senior.
    I messaged him and he gave me a number. I googled it and nothing. I also looked at his posting history. I'm not sure I'll be taking the chance. He's been around a long time but not many reviews in the last couple years. His most recent two are from only fans.

  15. #13767

    Last week for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Same story here. She must have been giving everyone the runaround last week. I've seen her a few times before, but wasted my time and gas going out west. Just takes once with me. Too bad
    I got her hotel and told her I could be there in an hour. I arrived and drove around twice before parking. Sent a couple of texts with no response. I think I saw her at the other end of the parking lot talking to some guys. She texts me way later saying she left her phone in an Uber and had difficulty tracking it down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape