Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5566
-
06-04-20 22:44 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 72So help me
One thing I forgot to mention to you was, I set my search to only 100 miles radius with the a few criteria, I,e Blondes slim and so on, but I seek only physical intimacy and I am upfront with all of newbies and those who have been doing it for awhile. Also, don't be passive, women like to be dominanted in here. Lead the conversation, don't let them take over, and if you felt they are phishing or not interested give them a second chance notice and move on. I don't beg or lean in to any of SB. I am in charge. Hope this helps out.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 19:04 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 72So help me out
I have this opening line once contact is made which I invite SBs to private phone text. My excuse is I want to be upfront and because of certain terminologies it would be safer to turn into the private line because I don't to loose my privilege in the SA. So, quickly after I get them into my private line (need to mention a lot of young ones use text app numbers to avoid tracks back to them, regardless of that) once they take the bait and after couple Greeting phrases, I list my questions to verify if they are willing to comply. Once, I copy and paste my Q's. I move on to next bait (SB) page and continue my tactics. Now while the first SB reading & Answering I go back and fort with my interview, those Fake SBs or Scammers loose interests after reading my inquiries and I delete their number and move to next SB. In short I spend maximum 15 minutes texting and weed out the trashy and fake ones. Here is my list of requirements that I have generated in short, BTW, if you did decide to use it don't copy paste it precisely same as mine, make up your own or at least move priorities of number so they don't think same person is baiting them, but in short this is what I tell them:
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
1. Turn this conversation to my phone, 2 give $ppm for G&M, 3 verifying sexual limitations to what the are comfortable and not, 4 Webcam verification via FaceTime WhatsApp DUO, Snapchat (BTW now SA is offering cam as you know), 5 make the plan for Calendar date upon mutual availability. If this works for you, text me back. Good luck.
-
06-04-20 18:42 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 72Littlemermaid1988
Hi all, having a report to share on this SB. She is located in the Fayettville NC but she is willing to travel up to the Virginia state line. She traveled a round trip of 4 hours to me without any hesitation. We agreed on 300 ppm for 4 hours. She is curvy but she handles herself well. She is a sex slave and all 3 doors are open for pleasure. She is very friendly an easy SB to contact. She follows directions well & delivered everything she promised to do. Her oral technique was incredible the best I have had in the long time. She is loud and very receptive to everything done to her, I fisted, DATY (no sign of any odor), missionary, CG, BBCIM, spanked hard her butt to bleed, basically 4 hours of sexual slave. Exchanged payment after the clean up was done and kissed her on the way out. I am personally attracted to small petite SB but this one is a keeper for the sake of how she is willing to please her master in every possible way that it takes. She works in the medical field and does this for extra income also to satisfy her S&M life style. Good Luck all.
https://www.seeking.com/member/42dc4...4-fde2e67e0623
-
06-04-20 18:33 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 360So help me out: what's going on with these who are looking to get paid to chat, but not even video? I'll talk back and forth for hours, then the second I politely suggest a quick video chat, they'll go silent, in one case outright block me, or just say they only want to text. And I'm pretty confident they're not catfishing; I'm able to find 'them on other social media. Are some of why'all paying these girls to talk? Am I phrasing it wrong? It's getting beyond frustrating.
-
06-04-20 15:31 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 619Ashleighamberlynn
Her Instagram page. I tried and the best was $400 for an hour! She has a very high opinion of herself. Also can be very mean and revengeful. Also all covered services. Good Luck!
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:52 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 65Queen Elizabeth
Seen her at the c. C. , pics are quite accurate. Quite a bit too rich for my blood, but good luck!
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 13:39 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 128SB Azzena
This wasn't a good experience.
The good: small frame and big tits, tight box, responsive, mature attitude.
The bad: pussy had a stink, like an armpit hadn't been washed in years. Blow job to get you hard to fuck her. She's not a pro, but it wasn't like being with a girl friend.
Nice person, I did like watching my white member enter her. I wondered if that's the appeal of sex. I might try again with another girl with really dark skin.
300 ppm.
-
06-04-20 12:16 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 149That links to your messages not her profile. Did a search on the GSO board and she’s been reviewed there with fun results.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 08:28 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 869Kellbell0405
Anyone have the number for this one? I'm headed up that way and can't find it and not ready to drop another $ on to renew my membership yet.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-3c4580d3e0a3
-
06-04-20 02:54 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 72KittenDream
Any 411 on this SB, she is asking an allowance of the Queen Elizabeth, 4 K per month or 400 hr. I may do consider it only after hitting a Lotto or a good Jackpot. What you all think?
https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f
-
06-04-20 02:13 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 263Be smarter
Be smarter than these hos.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
Be smarter.
-
06-03-20 21:54 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 215Heather_ine
You missed my point, the damage is strong oral skills. No $$. You need to know what you are doing.
Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 21:00 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Yes, I don't think she is a scam but probably intimidated in meeting older guys. Probably curious and afraid at the same time so can't really blame someone that age for being reluctant.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:31 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 574Anna
Is this the same Anna from SB? I have been chatting on and off with her but she has not given the green light to even take the convo off that site. She has been reviewed on her. And I think the it was good.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:56 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 72Heather_ine
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




