Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21489
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Everyone cool with Isis?
    When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.

  2. #21488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by JustChekIn  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.
    What is her body like? Also for someone that tried Vivi what is hers like? Looking for Asians.

  3. #21487
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    A walk of shame in and out, but got what I need.
    Ok Horn spill the beans. LOL.

  4. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Everyone cool with Isis?
    I mean, really, just pick whoever looks best to you. Even though the majority of pics are fake, they tend to be fairly representative of the actual girl. In Isis' case, even if that pic is fake, you can still expect a hopefully cute, thicc girl with long hair and big tits. Just remember to report back.

  5. #21485
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.
    Everyone cool with Isis?

  6. #21484
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    I'll sacrifice my turn LOL who do you guys think I should try? Going to drop by tomorrow so I may try a new provider so we can all get good Intel.
    Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.

  7. #21483

    Relax

    A walk of shame in and out, but got what I need.

  8. #21482
    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Teamwork! So far, I only know that Carmela and Nikki use real pics, albeit outdated in Nikki's case. Using Google search I've been able to confirm that everyone else uses fake pics, except for possibly Jaslin, Stormi, and Isis. I'd be very interested to know if those are actually real pics. Highly unlikely, but still. If you don't find out, maybe I will eventually, haha.
    I'll sacrifice my turn LOL who do you guys think I should try? Going to drop by tomorrow so I may try a new provider so we can all get good Intel.

  9. #21481

    Damage and masks?

    Going to head to rose or detox. Need to know the damage before I raise the threshold. I think it's 1. 6 total but not sure. They require masks? Providers wearing masks would be a huge turnoff.

  10. #21480
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Well I've already been twice this week already to other places. So next week you guys pick one girl I'll try her out. Collectively and we'll see if there's a diamond. I think I might want to try Aurora. I t.

    A heard Mindy was a good time. But somebody would need to confirm.
    Nice. Teamwork! So far, I only know that Carmela and Nikki use real pics, albeit outdated in Nikki's case. Using Google search I've been able to confirm that everyone else uses fake pics, except for possibly Jaslin, Stormi, and Isis. I'd be very interested to know if those are actually real pics. Highly unlikely, but still. If you don't find out, maybe I will eventually, haha.

  11. #21479

    Pure relaxation Olivia hor viet

    Quote Originally Posted by VaqueroNegro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's probably it. I only know of two other providers at Honey who did FS. But they charged way above the standard tip for it.
    Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.

  12. #21478

    I'll Go.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure guys are keeping the intel close to their vest since they don't want to out a good thing. Relax being under the Honey umbrella I can see how guys don't want to share info on increased providing of FS at a "Honey spot. ".
    Well I've already been twice this week already to other places. So next week you guys pick one girl I'll try her out. Collectively and we'll see if there's a diamond. I think I might want to try Aurora. I t.

    A heard Mindy was a good time. But somebody would need to confirm.

  13. #21477

    I'm going to go right now

    I just got an ultra hard or not and I got to go now. I got to go bust a big one. I will report back.

  14. #21476
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure guys are keeping the intel close to their vest since they don't want to out a good thing. Relax being under the Honey umbrella I can see how guys don't want to share info on increased providing of FS at a "Honey spot. ".
    Yeah, that's probably it. I only know of two other providers at Honey who did FS. But they charged way above the standard tip for it.

  15. #21475
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Thinks for sharing. There's a lot of mongers going in. I'm real surprised nobodys sharing infor on this place. Theres probably at least 10 rooms there. They usually take me to the back dungeon. Yeah by time I leave there's at least 7 mongers that pass by me. So average 15 to 20 mongers per hour at least say 10 hr day 150 to 200 mongers per day. Ally / apple the best by far.
    I'm sure guys are keeping the intel close to their vest since they don't want to out a good thing. Relax being under the Honey umbrella I can see how guys don't want to share info on increased providing of FS at a "Honey spot. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape