Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38244
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJob  [View Original Post]
    Only massaging backs. No front due to virus. Saw a couple of cuties there so I may TOFTT when they go back to standard massage practices.

    The most legit massage ever, draped the whole time, no gluts, and no front. Amazing massage though. More than likely, this will be a waste of time and money, but I'm delusional.

    Have only been lucky there once last year and struck out a bunch.
    H has always been legit. Now worse? Glad you posted your findings.

  2. #38243
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    She has a Charlie Brown head and a squeaky voice like Minnie Mouse. Avg massage skills.
    Spot on post.

  3. #38242
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Very nice girl but she is full figured, something I have no problem with at all but I know that certain high post mongers on this site do. Each to his own.
    Then that likely be me. My dick has a problem with fat, which everyone should as it's ugly, unhealthy and disgusting to the human eye (10 x for the Hubble telescope, even with the corrective fix).

    That said, if you like it, I'm happy for you. You'll always get a lot more pussy with your standard. I'll continue to have to forage deeper into the forest for my rental holes.

  4. #38241
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She's neither Mexican nor Chinese. She's Korean.
    Ok. Just commenting on her look. She most likely Korean as you said.

  5. #38240

    Not a stupid question at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent91  [View Original Post]
    Was she hot? Any utc roaming? How can you roam otc and know she had on a thong? Sorry for the stupid question.
    I did slip my hand under her skirt 3 or 4 times. The last time she reached further down my leg exposing more of her ass. So I did get under the clothes as well. Just tried to write the dream too fast.

  6. #38239

    H Massage, Chamblee

    Only massaging backs. No front due to virus. Saw a couple of cuties there so I may TOFTT when they go back to standard massage practices.

    The most legit massage ever, draped the whole time, no gluts, and no front. Amazing massage though. More than likely, this will be a waste of time and money, but I'm delusional.

    Have only been lucky there once last year and struck out a bunch.

  7. #38238

    Unique position question

    So I have an unique position where a FWB of mine up in the Cobb area wants to experience a massage parlor for herself. Now I know how we on this form approach these ladies when we go, but do why'all think they would be as open to another lady wanting a "happy ending"? If so how would one go about that? Also might be in a position to do a couples massage with this FWB so I guess the same question for that situation as well. Much appreciated for any advice!

  8. #38237

    You might say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Healthy as in chubby?
    Very nice girl but she is full figured, something I have no problem with at all but I know that certain high post mongers on this site do. Each to his own.

  9. #38236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Johns Creek update

    Zen on 141 and Violet at 141 / State Bridge are now open, rode by both today but didn't have time to stop.

  10. #38235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Healthy as in chubby?
    Healthy as in stocky, THICC, what my dad used to call "a big ol girl".

  11. #38234
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyPlanet  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report. Went by MW Massage in the Stone Mountain area. Mamason was mopping the floor for safety and asked me to come back in 15 minutes. I decided to come back and was tagged with Ginger. She kept a mask on the whole time and had a more Mexican look than Chinese. Spoke very good English and was accommodating. Anyway, before I walked in, I had my temperature taken with the hand held device and was also asked to sign in and leave a phone number. Table shower and massage run you $80 for an hour. Table shower decent. No teasing. Massage, below average, no teasing. Flip. Oh, we don't do that!! I've been there before and always had 'that' done. From BJ to FS. NO money would convince her. I roamed OTC while she massaged my chest and legs. She had on a thong. She she looked the 'part' and ready to help! So ready for anything, finished myself and she apologized and said that she was instructed not to do anything. I asked if I should come back, and she said 'please do! Anyway. Not sure that I will.
    Was she hot? Any utc roaming? How can you roam otc and know she had on a thong? Sorry for the stupid question.

  12. #38233

    No chemistry between Mikki and me

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    I would! She was / is a sweetheart.
    She has a Charlie Brown head and a squeaky voice like Minnie Mouse. Avg massage skills.

  13. #38232
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyPlanet  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick report. Went by MW Massage in the Stone Mountain area. Mamason was mopping the floor for safety and asked me to come back in 15 minutes. I decided to come back and was tagged with Ginger. She kept a mask on the whole time and had a more Mexican look than Chinese. Spoke very good English and was accommodating. Anyway, before I walked in, I had my temperature taken with the hand held device and was also asked to sign in and leave a phone number. Table shower and massage run you $80 for an hour. Table shower decent. No teasing. Massage, below average, no teasing. Flip. Oh, we don't do that!! I've been there before and always had 'that' done. From BJ to FS. NO money would convince her. I roamed OTC while she massaged my chest and legs. She had on a thong. She she looked the 'part' and ready to help! So ready for anything, finished myself and she apologized and said that she was instructed not to do anything. I asked if I should come back, and she said 'please do! Anyway. Not sure that I will.
    She's neither Mexican nor Chinese. She's Korean.

  14. #38231

    MW Massage

    Just a quick report. Went by MW Massage in the Stone Mountain area. Mamason was mopping the floor for safety and asked me to come back in 15 minutes. I decided to come back and was tagged with Ginger. She kept a mask on the whole time and had a more Mexican look than Chinese. Spoke very good English and was accommodating. Anyway, before I walked in, I had my temperature taken with the hand held device and was also asked to sign in and leave a phone number. Table shower and massage run you $80 for an hour. Table shower decent. No teasing. Massage, below average, no teasing. Flip. Oh, we don't do that!! I've been there before and always had 'that' done. From BJ to FS. NO money would convince her. I roamed OTC while she massaged my chest and legs. She had on a thong. She she looked the 'part' and ready to help! So ready for anything, finished myself and she apologized and said that she was instructed not to do anything. I asked if I should come back, and she said 'please do! Anyway. Not sure that I will.

  15. #38230
    Quote Originally Posted by Volli8080  [View Original Post]
    Reporting on the recent two.

    Enjoy: Met D. Decent massage, okay overall. HE. 1. 2. I wouldn't rank it at the top but will give it around 6/10. May or may not repeat.

    Adore: Met Mindy. By far the WORST experience I've ever had at Adore or any AMP for that matter. Looks I'd give her a 7 but everything else was barely a 1/10. Bad massage. Bad attitude. No roaming allowed pre-flip. . 6 + . 4 for HE. She just came out and said $ for otc, $$ for utc roaming. Was already too vested in it so said F it. Get the deed done. Told her to stop with 15 minutes remaining and walked out. Never again to Adore. That's taking GPS to a whole other level.

    P.S. Called Kaina and they denied knowing any Tina or Candy. Didn't stop by to get the details on that.
    I had Mindy couple days ago. She is very friendly and gave a like extra beside HJ at standard fee. I guess you saw her when she was in her bad mood. I definitely come back to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape