Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,711 to 22,725 of 59509
-
06-03-20 19:53 #36799Senior Member

Posts: 203Ok. Just commenting on her look. She most likely Korean as you said.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 19:51 #36798Senior Member

Posts: 203Not a stupid question at all
I did slip my hand under her skirt 3 or 4 times. The last time she reached further down my leg exposing more of her ass. So I did get under the clothes as well. Just tried to write the dream too fast.
Originally Posted by Vincent91
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 17:25 #36797Senior Member

Posts: 62H Massage, Chamblee
Only massaging backs. No front due to virus. Saw a couple of cuties there so I may TOFTT when they go back to standard massage practices.
The most legit massage ever, draped the whole time, no gluts, and no front. Amazing massage though. More than likely, this will be a waste of time and money, but I'm delusional.
Have only been lucky there once last year and struck out a bunch.
-
06-03-20 17:23 #36796Senior Member

Posts: 67Unique position question
So I have an unique position where a FWB of mine up in the Cobb area wants to experience a massage parlor for herself. Now I know how we on this form approach these ladies when we go, but do why'all think they would be as open to another lady wanting a "happy ending"? If so how would one go about that? Also might be in a position to do a couples massage with this FWB so I guess the same question for that situation as well. Much appreciated for any advice!
-
06-03-20 17:19 #36795Banned Member

Posts: 1610You might say that.
Very nice girl but she is full figured, something I have no problem with at all but I know that certain high post mongers on this site do. Each to his own.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 16:51 #36794Senior Member

Posts: 103Johns Creek update
Zen on 141 and Violet at 141 / State Bridge are now open, rode by both today but didn't have time to stop.
-
06-03-20 16:44 #36793Senior Member

Posts: 103Healthy as in stocky, THICC, what my dad used to call "a big ol girl".
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 16:19 #36792Regular Member

Posts: 24Was she hot? Any utc roaming? How can you roam otc and know she had on a thong? Sorry for the stupid question.
Originally Posted by AnthonyPlanet
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:33 #36791Senior Member

Posts: 322No chemistry between Mikki and me
She has a Charlie Brown head and a squeaky voice like Minnie Mouse. Avg massage skills.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:06 #36790Banned Member

Posts: 13634She's neither Mexican nor Chinese. She's Korean.
Originally Posted by AnthonyPlanet
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:57 #36789Senior Member

Posts: 203MW Massage
Just a quick report. Went by MW Massage in the Stone Mountain area. Mamason was mopping the floor for safety and asked me to come back in 15 minutes. I decided to come back and was tagged with Ginger. She kept a mask on the whole time and had a more Mexican look than Chinese. Spoke very good English and was accommodating. Anyway, before I walked in, I had my temperature taken with the hand held device and was also asked to sign in and leave a phone number. Table shower and massage run you $80 for an hour. Table shower decent. No teasing. Massage, below average, no teasing. Flip. Oh, we don't do that!! I've been there before and always had 'that' done. From BJ to FS. NO money would convince her. I roamed OTC while she massaged my chest and legs. She had on a thong. She she looked the 'part' and ready to help! So ready for anything, finished myself and she apologized and said that she was instructed not to do anything. I asked if I should come back, and she said 'please do! Anyway. Not sure that I will.
-
06-03-20 12:57 #36788Senior Member

Posts: 79I had Mindy couple days ago. She is very friendly and gave a like extra beside HJ at standard fee. I guess you saw her when she was in her bad mood. I definitely come back to see her again.
Originally Posted by Volli8080
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:49 #36787Banned Member

Posts: 2410Massage Nova
Massage Nova used to be located in the Longhorn shopping center but they moved to Roswell over 2 years ago. Which place are you referring to?
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 11:31 #36786Banned Member

Posts: 13634Healthy as in chubby?
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 10:09 #36785Senior Member

Posts: 201Good advise sir.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
It amazing the good information you can get if you just ask.
Find out what their normal slow times are, and use that to Your advantage.











Reply With Quote






