Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 583 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1966

    No scam

    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know brother. My spidey senses say scam. The run around you got when you got to the notel, plus when you click on the review icon in the ad link you posted it takes you to TER and a completely different woman. You may have been set up to be robbed and they couldn't get it together by the time you arrived. My advice, move on and satisfy your AMP itch when the spa's reopen.
    So I thought to myself maybe just maybe I was being too paranoid about this and said let me check some thing out. So, I thought there is a system in place to ensure not only the clients are really there but to keep their system safe. So I texted from 2 different numbers. Both burner ones of course and got the same reply as I did a couple of days ago. One number I said I'm not falling for this shit again and the second one I said I will give you 5 mins more and nothing else. After about 6 mins I text room number. They hit my first number from the other day asking if I was still there. I said hell no. And the second number they ask hhr or hr. I chose the hhr. They send the room number and I text on the way. I get to the door and knock hoping and praying I wasn't wrong this tome and it opens to reveal an Asian woman. She puts hand sanitizer in my hands and checks my temperature and give me the ok.

    Looks - (6) not too ugly but not drop dead gorgeous.

    Body - (4) of course not a spinner type but she had c cups that were natural. Skin was extremely soft as well.

    Performance (4) I got the BBBJ but no CIM or BB.

    So, I lay down for the "massage" and she goes through the ropes. Not to bad, felt better than I was expecting. I flip and she proceeds to reach for the condom and I told her not with the blowjob but yes with the intercourse. She again sprayed my dick and balls down with sanitizer spray and dries me off. It was ok. Did some deep throating, licked on my friends and it felt good to have some new lips wrapped around it. After about a few minutes I ask her to 69 and she does. And we do that for a few minutes. Then on goes the condom. Missionary only throughout. I guess she was expecting me to be quick but I wanted this to last as long as I could hold out. She was saying I was too big and making it uncomfortable on the inside for her so I tried to move her in a different position but she complained even more. So after about 15 mins of missionary she is trying to get me to pop but I was being stubborn as usual so I take the rubber off and wank off the rest of the way. Overal, it was something I expected and didn't feel any kind of way. I knew what it would have been if this was true so I was prepared. Typical system, overall price and procedures. Minus the mamasan.

    So, I guess they have a new way to stay open and I am not bothered by it. Maybe they had a lurker in here monitoring and figured out business was nonexistent because we are not falling for the email system. So they finally added numbers to communicate. Smart, if I can be honest, way to beat this system. I will repeat but only, and I do mean only, when the itch may arise again. Just a gamble not knowing who will open the door but if it is not to your liking I suggest walk away and ask if they have a better looking one available. Maybe if I reach out next week and request one they might honor the request if I ask. I will keep you posted as usual if I do.

    Be safe and stay healthy!!

    MCB.

  2. #1965

  3. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
    I missed my chances in getting together with her, I'm wondering how we will be able to contact her now. I wish she had my number LOL.

  4. #1963

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
    I never had the chance to try to see her before the news. I'm wondering if she will start posting again or how will we be able to contact her.

  5. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by RayAlan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know brother. My spidey senses say scam. The run around you got when you got to the notel, plus when you click on the review icon in the ad link you posted it takes you to TER and a completely different woman. You may have been set up to be robbed and they couldn't get it together by the time you arrived. My advice, move on and satisfy your AMP itch when the spa's reopen.
    I usually check out the Milford spots before the entire beer virus thing. They aren't scams. If they're taking a while to get ready it usually indicates they're is getting ready. And it's usually not a good sign as they need all the readiness they can get to lure you to stay.

    19/20 it's someone you'll want to walk away from and go to the AMP. Last year there was a great one in Bridgeport. A few years back, there were definitely more diamonds in the rough.

  6. #1961

    First time posting here

    Hey all, I'd like to start by saying thanks for all the information you have provided on here it's been a huge help. I'll give some quick reviews, and sorry but I do not have links but I'm sure most of you know these providers already. No particular order here either:

    Heather (Ms. Heather), decent experience and she's nice enough. Little on the higher side 1. 5 for qv. Seemed more interested in her phone most of the time but did the job.

    Tehya: my God what an amazing BBBJ, super friendly easy to talk to and set up time with.

    Had some time with one of those random Asian services, opened the door did not like what I saw so I walked away.

    Those are all I can think of right now. I know there's more. I'll post again later when I remember.

  7. #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.ch/escorts/kore...-bbbj-27220427

    I know I know I should have never sent a text but you might be surprised. Sort of.

    So been feening for some Asian massage but you know with all this going on I see that someone was finally wise enough to put a number up. It was local so I said what the hell. If they start spamming it's a burner number I can always get another one. Any I txted and get a reply back ASAP. Was allegedly offering what I was looking for so I head over there. Notel in Milfworld. Text I'm there says she needs 5 mins. So I drive around and look to see if I can see anything suspicious like unmarked or people running in and out of rooms but nothing. Txt that it has been 10 mins and about to leave and says wait a few more minutes.

    Long story short. Waste of ducking time. Will I try after work end in the morning. Possibly. Will update. Just thought I would give some updates info on these type of things. Can anyway fill in more details? I'm always open to hearing and learning new things.
    I don't know brother. My spidey senses say scam. The run around you got when you got to the notel, plus when you click on the review icon in the ad link you posted it takes you to TER and a completely different woman. You may have been set up to be robbed and they couldn't get it together by the time you arrived. My advice, move on and satisfy your AMP itch when the spa's reopen.

  8. #1959

    Wondering?

    https://skipthegames.ch/escorts/kore...-bbbj-27220427

    I know I know I should have never sent a text but you might be surprised. Sort of.

    So been feening for some Asian massage but you know with all this going on I see that someone was finally wise enough to put a number up. It was local so I said what the hell. If they start spamming it's a burner number I can always get another one. Any I txted and get a reply back ASAP. Was allegedly offering what I was looking for so I head over there. Notel in Milfworld. Text I'm there says she needs 5 mins. So I drive around and look to see if I can see anything suspicious like unmarked or people running in and out of rooms but nothing. Txt that it has been 10 mins and about to leave and says wait a few more minutes.

    Long story short. Waste of ducking time. Will I try after work end in the morning. Possibly. Will update. Just thought I would give some updates info on these type of things. Can anyway fill in more details? I'm always open to hearing and learning new things.

  9. #1958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Doubt its LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
    With all the other shit going on. Stings may be last on the priority list.

    Mongering seems pretty pedestrian lately.

  10. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I dunno bro. Alot of these girls are getting released out early because of covid. I had an old utr contact me a few days ago she had got released early.
    Lmao times are tough! I doubt LEO is going after her clients most likely is her like you said I'm sure someone will report soon.

  11. #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.
    I dunno bro. Alot of these girls are getting released out early because of covid. I had an old utr contact me a few days ago she had got released early.

  12. #1955

    Xina

    Has anyone been contacted by her I got a random text the other day from a number I didn't recognize when I asked who it was reply was its me with a pic of Xina asking if I wanted to get together not sure if it was law enforcement using her contacts or not or a set up of some kind but figured I would ask all of you too.

  13. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Actually I got my answer from another member so thanks.
    What was the answer? She looked interesting.

  14. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Link is no good. That may tell you something.
    Actually I got my answer from another member so thanks.

  15. #1952

    Inquiry

    Link is no good. That may tell you something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape