Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 520 of 694 FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 570 620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2621
    No experience but based on her pics I'd guess she's pretty big. No shots below her shoulders and her arms look fat.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e41e...2-cb662acb2308

    Anyone seen this girl? Her replies are painfully slow but she said she's straight up looking for ppm. Looks like she could be a decent cum dump but not sure. She's been around for a while.

  2. #2620

    Feelings of "special-ness"

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Do a search and look at the right side of the screen. You can click on every "heart" icon up and down. This makes them a favorite without you looking at the profile. They did the same with you. And 50 other guys.
    Have now officially faded! And I thought I meant something to them!

    Now, Toomgis, you are saying that I am just a number to all of these women professing that I am a "favorite" of theirs.
    I might just cry myself to sleep tonight.

    Seriously, though, thanks all of you for shedding some light and sharing the SA tricks of the trade.

    Rock Chalk.

  3. #2619

    This girl?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1e41e...2-cb662acb2308

    Anyone seen this girl? Her replies are painfully slow but she said she's straight up looking for ppm. Looks like she could be a decent cum dump but not sure. She's been around for a while.

  4. #2618
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago. Wasn't great. She makes zero moves, you have to do all the work. She's less cute than her pics. Talks a lot about other guys, about how she's only really into black guys (I'm white), and when I went to fuck her she immediately started with the absolutely most annoying obnoxious loud fake porn talk I've ever heard. I lost my hardon almost immediately. Waste of a night.

    I think 300 ish, and yeah I negotiated BBFS beforehand, and yeah she acted like she doesn't usually do that but made an exception for me. Whatever.
    Damn, that sounds like a pretty shitty time LOL I would keep away from her then, I saw her about a year ago so she probably changed.

  5. #2617

    True But

    I've fucked a lot of SA girls who initially only favorited me. But if a profile is from a city 100's or 1000's of miles away it's probably fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    You can definitely without being a bot favorite somebody without looking at a profile. But it would likely be a scammer or some other not very savory character.

  6. #2616
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    How can an SB "favorite" me without viewing my profile
    Do a search and look at the right side of the screen. You can click on every "heart" icon up and down. This makes them a favorite without you looking at the profile. They did the same with you. And 50 other guys.

  7. #2615

    Question about SA views & favorites.

    You can definitely without being a bot favorite somebody without looking at a profile. But it would likely be a scammer or some other not very savory character.

  8. #2614
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a premium member of SA, but have had a profile for a couple of years. Thought of pulling the trigger a few times, but haven't for a few reasons.

    I clicked one of the links from a post in this thread today and I ended up checking my "interests" notification. I, of course, received some favorites from China, South America and East Coast US to go with a couple of locals. Today, I noticed for the first time that on the left side, it has some info that I found curious.

    On some of the girls who "favorited" me, it said under "Last Time Viewed You". Not Yet. For others that had favorited me, it gave a date or a umber of hours / days ago.

    How can an SB "favorite" me without viewing my profile unless it is just a bot scam or SA just trying to make me think all of these girls are so interested in me contacting them. Not all of the "favorites" that have "Not Yet" viewed my profile are the distant locale girls. I also get Seattle girls that fall into that category.

    It really makes me question if SA is worth the possibility of getting caught mongering by my SO?
    I wondered about that but I think I heard females have options to hide if they and when they viewed SDs profiles. Could be wrong.

  9. #2613

    Question about SA views & favorites.

    I'm not a premium member of SA, but have had a profile for a couple of years. Thought of pulling the trigger a few times, but haven't for a few reasons.

    I clicked one of the links from a post in this thread today and I ended up checking my "interests" notification. I, of course, received some favorites from China, South America and East Coast US to go with a couple of locals. Today, I noticed for the first time that on the left side, it has some info that I found curious.

    On some of the girls who "favorited" me, it said under "Last Time Viewed You". Not Yet. For others that had favorited me, it gave a date or a umber of hours / days ago.

    How can an SB "favorite" me without viewing my profile unless it is just a bot scam or SA just trying to make me think all of these girls are so interested in me contacting them. Not all of the "favorites" that have "Not Yet" viewed my profile are the distant locale girls. I also get Seattle girls that fall into that category.

    It really makes me question if SA is worth the possibility of getting caught mongering by my SO?

  10. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjx1234  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a month or so ago. Wasn't great. She makes zero moves, you have to do all the work. She's less cute than her pics. Talks a lot about other guys, about how she's only really into black guys (I'm white), and when I went to fuck her she immediately started with the absolutely most annoying obnoxious loud fake porn talk I've ever heard. I lost my hardon almost immediately. Waste of a night.

    I think 300 ish, and yeah I negotiated BBFS beforehand, and yeah she acted like she doesn't usually do that but made an exception for me. Whatever.
    Good BJ definitely got me interested but this report makes me think otherwise especially at 300 ppm, plus I got her down to 200 but she would not be able to host. I was almost going to have her at my place (which shouldn't) but she said Bellevue is too far to drive and wanted me to pick her up in Tacoma, head up to my place and drop her back off in Tacoma. I am like uh idk, now she doesn't sound like its worth it. Less skills are acceptable but shitty attitude kills the mood for me. And for that matter, I am not black so she probably won't like me then as me being an Asian.

  11. #2611
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Sometime last year, yea I gave her 300 I believe, it was when I was fairly new to SA. She's open to other things not just BJ. I didn't partake in CIP though, just didn't feel like it. So you can take her to pound town also.
    I saw her a month or so ago. Wasn't great. She makes zero moves, you have to do all the work. She's less cute than her pics. Talks a lot about other guys, about how she's only really into black guys (I'm white), and when I went to fuck her she immediately started with the absolutely most annoying obnoxious loud fake porn talk I've ever heard. I lost my hardon almost immediately. Waste of a night.

    I think 300 ish, and yeah I negotiated BBFS beforehand, and yeah she acted like she doesn't usually do that but made an exception for me. Whatever.

  12. #2610
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    What did you see her at ppm wise? She sounds fun but when I talked to her she said 300 ppm. Is she open to other things than just BJ?
    Sometime last year, yea I gave her 300 I believe, it was when I was fairly new to SA. She's open to other things not just BJ. I didn't partake in CIP though, just didn't feel like it. So you can take her to pound town also.

  13. #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    Yeah bro, def no go. I find her super hot and I'd definitely like to hit it but if I were to do 350 ppm and have time limit, I can probably find a fine dime on tna. Whole point of me staying away from tna is to be free of that hourly and clock watcher bs and actually have fun without having to end things at their terms.
    Yeah by this point she has been around long enough and had seen enough guys to have picked up PRO behavior. Yeah look for a fresher SB.

  14. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one when I first started on SA. Everytime I make a new account she always messages me LOL but since you don't want them to skinny. She'll give you a mean BJ though, she'll suck that shit right out of you like a vacuum. https://www.seeking.com/member/dae93...4-25bfd147e83d.
    What did you see her at ppm wise? She sounds fun but when I talked to her she said 300 ppm. Is she open to other things than just BJ?

  15. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her on a $250 ppm arrangement, she tried to get $400. But bear in mind, my quote and most others are from over a year and a half ago. I did consider for a minute to see her again like 3-4 months ago and she did gave me some restricted time span similar to what she told you, so if I was already in the fence, the time constraints non sense make me to decide to pass and not going back
    Yeah bro, def no go. I find her super hot and I'd definitely like to hit it but if I were to do 350 ppm and have time limit, I can probably find a fine dime on tna. Whole point of me staying away from tna is to be free of that hourly and clock watcher bs and actually have fun without having to end things at their terms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape