Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4554

    Persistent Nova lingers on

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f6dde...d-40a665735071

    Guess this one must be desperate as we ended up seeing one another after all. She again offered to host, this time making no mention of PBM, any roommate situation, and dropping the asking price down to 200. The only catch was she wanted her "bf" to join in, which I didn't care one way or another. I got to her place in Essex and the house looked okay from the outside, but lordy is it in dire need of a maid's / cleaning service on the inside. Clothes and dishes everywhere with a feint aroma of cigarettes permeating in the air. In fact, she & her bf ended up smoking right before we got down to business. The neighborhood they're located seems safe enough. Her SA pics are indeed accurate, amazing ass with so-so pierced boobs (possibly A's but no more than B's). Even though she claimed on Kik to have no limits, she asked if I had any condoms. Fortunately, I did as I wasn't going to forgo a cover in this situation. But the real drawback about it all was her bf literally smelling like ass. He pretty much kept his distance throughout my visit (which I was eternally grateful for), but it was still seriously bad. I kinda got the impression that he was intimidated by me, which might not have been an unfounded fear over the next half hour
    Christ, some chicks can't take a hint! I posted about this one in late-February, and (as you can read above) very much regret the experience. With all her recent messages from multiple accounts to my SA profile, it baffles me just how obsessive and persistent she is. Usually, I'm careful about not sharing PII, password-protecting my phone, and keeping my social media very much private. Nevertheless, this chick somehow found my social media and followed me! On top of that, she'll bombard you with PayPal requests begging $20 approximately once every other week. Not sure if business is very slow or if she's that hurting for money or really loves my dick. But for the love of all this is holy: avoid this girl at all costs. Do NOT give away any scrap of info. Do NOT give her a single red cent. Do NOT fuck her at her place (or anywhere for that matter). And for fuck's sake, do NOT EVER take her up on the offer of tag-teaming alongside her bf. You've all been warned.

    Anyway, she's created multiple profiles which I've blocked, but not before copying the ones I could find. Again, spare yourselves of future regrets and please please please avoid at all costs:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f6dde...d-40a665735071

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3dcd8...c-5c36db6bdb88

    https://www.seeking.com/member/47e29...1-f83c580e5db4

  2. #4553

    Any Info?

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Just started talking to her today and now we're talking on Whatsapp. She claims she's only been on the site for 2 weeks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f542a...6-1d3dd14f648e

  3. #4552

    This one just seems fishy

    Softheartedandcool.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76873...c-c1e8098fc466

    Says she's DTF, go to text, agree on $$. I ask her to send a selfie giving me the finger for verification, long pause and she says she sent it but I never got anything. So I'm already a bit wary. Then she asks me if I can share my Netflix login with her. I explain it's my wife's account (which is true but I wouldn't share it if it were in my name either) and I don't feel comfortable sharing her email address. She keeps badgering me saying she won't contact my wife, etc. Hard pass. A lot of people use the same password for multiple sites and I think she is looking for passwords to try to login to various accounts, banks, etc.

  4. #4551

    Nice but def 30 lbs heavier and a lot in the stomach, tough on a short girl 5,3

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3517e...d-93916d76f3ac

    Texted with her today, wanted $300, condom, can't host. Told her too much went to $250. Sent me three additional pics not on SA, decided to pass. English very broken. Hope someone sees her.
    Met her and had funu but should had her leave, she looked NOTHING like her photos.

    HW.

  5. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Spring87  [View Original Post]
    Let my guard down and this one ripped me off. Started talking on SA and switched to text. Texted back and forth for a couple hours and agreed to meet the next day (Today) She is out of work with 3 kids and apparently doesn't drive since she asked me to pick her up at her mom's house. I pick her up and we're making small talk the whole way to the room, about 15 minutes of driving we get to the room. She seemed a little nervous and said this was her first time meeting anyone, didn't really believe it but I went with it. This is where I messed up. I put the allowance on the dresser and decided to hop in the shower real quick. About 5 minutes into my shower I hear the door close and she's gone. Drove around for a couple minutes to see where she went but no luck.

    I know I messed up, I think I was off my game from the quarantine. In the back of my head I figured since I picked her up that I was safe.

    Just don't understand why someone would give you a bunch of personal information and then proceed to rip you off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf943...1-3b8ff986d2e8
    Hard to know the real reason, could be something as simple as she didn't want to do the deed and found the Opportunity to escape without doing it. Many girls really need the $ but for cultural or personal reasons (valid or bogus) really don't want to.

    Put out if it can be avoided. My guess here is that she would have done it with you if no other option was there.

    Lesson learned.

  6. #4549

    Any word on this one

    Daddys_barbie410.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11046...2-c79709b05659

    Awfully flirty, seems TGTBT. Any experiences?

  7. #4548

    Update

    Hey gang, here's some recent disappointments.

    Emilia5991.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40aba...7-44d516425af6

    Flake, waste of time.

    Mimi channel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a314...5-17c5e6110993

    Dtf, but texted like 10 minutes and she got abusive. I guess she really wants money. Hard pass, but hey some of you might need a quickie.

    Maryanniee.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1bad...0-1c12e4742b88

    Flake / timewaster.

    Amarie0718.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a07d2...9-7a49cd8b04c0

    A flake, idk about this one, she might be retarded. She can't hold on to a thought for more than 2 minutes. I passed just too much effort keeping her on track.

    These are notable passes.

  8. #4547

    Hazeleyedmami Rip off report

    Let my guard down and this one ripped me off. Started talking on SA and switched to text. Texted back and forth for a couple hours and agreed to meet the next day (Today) She is out of work with 3 kids and apparently doesn't drive since she asked me to pick her up at her mom's house. I pick her up and we're making small talk the whole way to the room, about 15 minutes of driving we get to the room. She seemed a little nervous and said this was her first time meeting anyone, didn't really believe it but I went with it. This is where I messed up. I put the allowance on the dresser and decided to hop in the shower real quick. About 5 minutes into my shower I hear the door close and she's gone. Drove around for a couple minutes to see where she went but no luck.

    I know I messed up, I think I was off my game from the quarantine. In the back of my head I figured since I picked her up that I was safe.

    Just don't understand why someone would give you a bunch of personal information and then proceed to rip you off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf943...1-3b8ff986d2e8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43a3d929-3a7b-4bb0-a4fd-5bf4eab5af10.jpg‎   fd87c2d8-2bdb-4e23-bce1-679e97fbd465.jpg‎  

  9. #4546

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl! But good pass. She's 30 lbs heavier.
    I didn't post the pics she texted to me. Looks heavy as you say.

  10. #4545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    Nice girl! But good pass. She's 30 lbs heavier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3517e...d-93916d76f3ac

    Texted with her today, wanted $300, condom, can't host. Told her too much went to $250. Sent me three additional pics not on SA, decided to pass. English very broken. Hope someone sees her.

  11. #4544

    Colombianasexyenusa

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3517e...d-93916d76f3ac

    Texted with her today, wanted $300, condom, can't host. Told her too much went to $250. Sent me three additional pics not on SA, decided to pass. English very broken. Hope someone sees her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6cc9c4ce-abcc-484b-ab8c-95002a212cb0.jpg‎   b7d4969f-bb44-4363-99cb-3520326b1394.jpg‎   bd05006d-be79-4707-8a55-64f51d56690c.jpg‎  

  12. #4543

    Lorettaxrose = I have no idea what her game is

    https://www.seeking.com/member/568a2...7-300a500022c6

    So we quickly go to chat. She asks probing questions, we make tentative plans. Initially wanted to me TODAY. Told her I couldn't. We discuss meeting Saturday. Then a hotel. Then she asks if I want a video of her for $100. Went down hill from there. What a waste of time. So treat lightly, don't disclose anything. Probably won't go anywhere.

    Have fun.

  13. #4542

    Cute Latina

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7279f...c-2b60aa16c778

    Seems dtf. Was quoted saying she hates sugar babies that won't give up sugar. She said she will pop that puss for some Gucci so maybe GPS. YMMV.

  14. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if this one lives with Colombianusa. Almost the exact same profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eaf69...1-cbb65c83328a
    Don't really feel like signing back up right now since I'm not really looking to meet up right now but I'd hit her up with the Spanish to find out LOL.

  15. #4540

    Columbiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if this one lives with Colombianusa. Almost the exact same profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eaf69...1-cbb65c83328a
    Could be her cousin! She apparently lives with a cousin and aunt. Or it could be a friend. I see similar looks and, as you note, lots of similar wording.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape