The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Spring87  [View Original Post]
    Let my guard down and this one ripped me off. Started talking on SA and switched to text. Texted back and forth for a couple hours and agreed to meet the next day (Today) She is out of work with 3 kids and apparently doesn't drive since she asked me to pick her up at her mom's house. I pick her up and we're making small talk the whole way to the room, about 15 minutes of driving we get to the room. She seemed a little nervous and said this was her first time meeting anyone, didn't really believe it but I went with it. This is where I messed up. I put the allowance on the dresser and decided to hop in the shower real quick. About 5 minutes into my shower I hear the door close and she's gone. Drove around for a couple minutes to see where she went but no luck.

    I know I messed up, I think I was off my game from the quarantine. In the back of my head I figured since I picked her up that I was safe.

    Just don't understand why someone would give you a bunch of personal information and then proceed to rip you off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf943...1-3b8ff986d2e8
    Hard to know the real reason, could be something as simple as she didn't want to do the deed and found the Opportunity to escape without doing it. Many girls really need the $ but for cultural or personal reasons (valid or bogus) really don't want to.

    Put out if it can be avoided. My guess here is that she would have done it with you if no other option was there.

    Lesson learned.

  2. #4549

    Any word on this one

    Daddys_barbie410.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11046...2-c79709b05659

    Awfully flirty, seems TGTBT. Any experiences?

  3. #4548

    Update

    Hey gang, here's some recent disappointments.

    Emilia5991.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40aba...7-44d516425af6

    Flake, waste of time.

    Mimi channel.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a314...5-17c5e6110993

    Dtf, but texted like 10 minutes and she got abusive. I guess she really wants money. Hard pass, but hey some of you might need a quickie.

    Maryanniee.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1bad...0-1c12e4742b88

    Flake / timewaster.

    Amarie0718.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a07d2...9-7a49cd8b04c0

    A flake, idk about this one, she might be retarded. She can't hold on to a thought for more than 2 minutes. I passed just too much effort keeping her on track.

    These are notable passes.

  4. #4547

    Hazeleyedmami Rip off report

    Let my guard down and this one ripped me off. Started talking on SA and switched to text. Texted back and forth for a couple hours and agreed to meet the next day (Today) She is out of work with 3 kids and apparently doesn't drive since she asked me to pick her up at her mom's house. I pick her up and we're making small talk the whole way to the room, about 15 minutes of driving we get to the room. She seemed a little nervous and said this was her first time meeting anyone, didn't really believe it but I went with it. This is where I messed up. I put the allowance on the dresser and decided to hop in the shower real quick. About 5 minutes into my shower I hear the door close and she's gone. Drove around for a couple minutes to see where she went but no luck.

    I know I messed up, I think I was off my game from the quarantine. In the back of my head I figured since I picked her up that I was safe.

    Just don't understand why someone would give you a bunch of personal information and then proceed to rip you off.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bf943...1-3b8ff986d2e8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43a3d929-3a7b-4bb0-a4fd-5bf4eab5af10.jpg‎   fd87c2d8-2bdb-4e23-bce1-679e97fbd465.jpg‎  

  5. #4546

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl! But good pass. She's 30 lbs heavier.
    I didn't post the pics she texted to me. Looks heavy as you say.

  6. #4545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    Nice girl! But good pass. She's 30 lbs heavier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3517e...d-93916d76f3ac

    Texted with her today, wanted $300, condom, can't host. Told her too much went to $250. Sent me three additional pics not on SA, decided to pass. English very broken. Hope someone sees her.

  7. #4544

    Colombianasexyenusa

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3517e...d-93916d76f3ac

    Texted with her today, wanted $300, condom, can't host. Told her too much went to $250. Sent me three additional pics not on SA, decided to pass. English very broken. Hope someone sees her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6cc9c4ce-abcc-484b-ab8c-95002a212cb0.jpg‎   b7d4969f-bb44-4363-99cb-3520326b1394.jpg‎   bd05006d-be79-4707-8a55-64f51d56690c.jpg‎  

  8. #4543

    Lorettaxrose = I have no idea what her game is

    https://www.seeking.com/member/568a2...7-300a500022c6

    So we quickly go to chat. She asks probing questions, we make tentative plans. Initially wanted to me TODAY. Told her I couldn't. We discuss meeting Saturday. Then a hotel. Then she asks if I want a video of her for $100. Went down hill from there. What a waste of time. So treat lightly, don't disclose anything. Probably won't go anywhere.

    Have fun.

  9. #4542

    Cute Latina

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7279f...c-2b60aa16c778

    Seems dtf. Was quoted saying she hates sugar babies that won't give up sugar. She said she will pop that puss for some Gucci so maybe GPS. YMMV.

  10. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if this one lives with Colombianusa. Almost the exact same profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eaf69...1-cbb65c83328a
    Don't really feel like signing back up right now since I'm not really looking to meet up right now but I'd hit her up with the Spanish to find out LOL.

  11. #4540

    Columbiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if this one lives with Colombianusa. Almost the exact same profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eaf69...1-cbb65c83328a
    Could be her cousin! She apparently lives with a cousin and aunt. Or it could be a friend. I see similar looks and, as you note, lots of similar wording.

  12. #4539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    This one

    I'm wondering if this one lives with Colombianusa. Almost the exact same profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eaf69...1-cbb65c83328a

  13. #4538

    Well that's too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me and I was considering seeing her but she will only do doubles with her friend. I'm not into 3 somes and her friend isn't exactly my type. I tried to get her to go solo but she wouldn't budge.
    Thanks for the info, the pursuit was just exhausting. Interesting demands.

  14. #4537

    Ashleigh Belle

    https://www.seeking.com/member/072cc...e-2243aebd55dd

    She is in the Columbia area. Met with this one for 250. I had to host. We were chatting for a few weeks pretty much everyday so by the time we met, we felt like we knew each other well enough to skip any M&G.

    She is very kinky and let me do anything I wanted with her (but I'm not that kinky so my imagination was pretty limited). We spent 2 hours together because my time was limited on my end. I think she would have spent more time with me since we connected pretty well. Good BBBJ, DFK, BBFS (YMMV. We really connected. I showed up without any condom at all and I showed her my STD lab results without her asking so that helped), BB Anal and she loved it, plus the regular hair-pulling, spanking etc.

    The only is that she is heavy set. Not BBW but she probably weighs 150+ lbs at 5'4". Her pics are taken at angles and don't reflect her actual body size. Tits are smaller than it looked on the pics. Everyone's taste is different but I prefer more petite girls plus she's an hour away from me so I don't plan to repeat. Regardless, she is a good time in the sheet if you don't mind heavier girls.

  15. #4536

    Only will do doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0ada9...5-8d2f7ef14f63

    She sent me a message and with no premium, I can't read it. Will someone TOFTT? Most likely flakey but you never know. The last time someone sent me a PM and I didn't respond, she blocked me. Do these girls know how SA works?

    If you do contact and see her, please report back?
    She contacted me and I was considering seeing her but she will only do doubles with her friend. I'm not into 3 somes and her friend isn't exactly my type. I tried to get her to go solo but she wouldn't budge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape