Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1696

    So help me

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    I have this opening line once contact is made which I invite SBs to private phone text. My excuse is I want to be upfront and because of certain terminologies it would be safer to turn into the private line because I don't to loose my privilege in the SA. So, quickly after I get them into my private line (need to mention a lot of young ones use text app numbers to avoid tracks back to them, regardless of that) once they take the bait and after couple Greeting phrases, I list my questions to verify if they are willing to comply. Once, I copy and paste my Q's. I move on to next bait (SB) page and continue my tactics. Now while the first SB reading & Answering I go back and fort with my interview, those Fake SBs or Scammers loose interests after reading my inquiries and I delete their number and move to next SB. In short I spend maximum 15 minutes texting and weed out the trashy and fake ones. Here is my list of requirements that I have generated in short, BTW, if you did decide to use it don't copy paste it precisely same as mine, make up your own or at least move priorities of number so they don't think same person is baiting them, but in short this is what I tell them:

    1. Turn this conversation to my phone, 2 give $ppm for G&M, 3 verifying sexual limitations to what the are comfortable and not, 4 Webcam verification via FaceTime WhatsApp DUO, Snapchat (BTW now SA is offering cam as you know), 5 make the plan for Calendar date upon mutual availability. If this works for you, text me back. Good luck.
    One thing I forgot to mention to you was, I set my search to only 100 miles radius with the a few criteria, I,e Blondes slim and so on, but I seek only physical intimacy and I am upfront with all of newbies and those who have been doing it for awhile. Also, don't be passive, women like to be dominanted in here. Lead the conversation, don't let them take over, and if you felt they are phishing or not interested give them a second chance notice and move on. I don't beg or lean in to any of SB. I am in charge. Hope this helps out.

  2. #1695

    So help me out

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    So help me out: what's going on with these who are looking to get paid to chat, but not even video? I'll talk back and forth for hours, then the second I politely suggest a quick video chat, they'll go silent, in one case outright block me, or just say they only want to text. And I'm pretty confident they're not catfishing; I'm able to find 'them on other social media. Are some of why'all paying these girls to talk? Am I phrasing it wrong? It's getting beyond frustrating.
    I have this opening line once contact is made which I invite SBs to private phone text. My excuse is I want to be upfront and because of certain terminologies it would be safer to turn into the private line because I don't to loose my privilege in the SA. So, quickly after I get them into my private line (need to mention a lot of young ones use text app numbers to avoid tracks back to them, regardless of that) once they take the bait and after couple Greeting phrases, I list my questions to verify if they are willing to comply. Once, I copy and paste my Q's. I move on to next bait (SB) page and continue my tactics. Now while the first SB reading & Answering I go back and fort with my interview, those Fake SBs or Scammers loose interests after reading my inquiries and I delete their number and move to next SB. In short I spend maximum 15 minutes texting and weed out the trashy and fake ones. Here is my list of requirements that I have generated in short, BTW, if you did decide to use it don't copy paste it precisely same as mine, make up your own or at least move priorities of number so they don't think same person is baiting them, but in short this is what I tell them:

    1. Turn this conversation to my phone, 2 give $ppm for G&M, 3 verifying sexual limitations to what the are comfortable and not, 4 Webcam verification via FaceTime WhatsApp DUO, Snapchat (BTW now SA is offering cam as you know), 5 make the plan for Calendar date upon mutual availability. If this works for you, text me back. Good luck.

  3. #1694

    Littlemermaid1988

    Hi all, having a report to share on this SB. She is located in the Fayettville NC but she is willing to travel up to the Virginia state line. She traveled a round trip of 4 hours to me without any hesitation. We agreed on 300 ppm for 4 hours. She is curvy but she handles herself well. She is a sex slave and all 3 doors are open for pleasure. She is very friendly an easy SB to contact. She follows directions well & delivered everything she promised to do. Her oral technique was incredible the best I have had in the long time. She is loud and very receptive to everything done to her, I fisted, DATY (no sign of any odor), missionary, CG, BBCIM, spanked hard her butt to bleed, basically 4 hours of sexual slave. Exchanged payment after the clean up was done and kissed her on the way out. I am personally attracted to small petite SB but this one is a keeper for the sake of how she is willing to please her master in every possible way that it takes. She works in the medical field and does this for extra income also to satisfy her S&M life style. Good Luck all.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42dc4...4-fde2e67e0623

  4. #1693
    So help me out: what's going on with these who are looking to get paid to chat, but not even video? I'll talk back and forth for hours, then the second I politely suggest a quick video chat, they'll go silent, in one case outright block me, or just say they only want to text. And I'm pretty confident they're not catfishing; I'm able to find 'them on other social media. Are some of why'all paying these girls to talk? Am I phrasing it wrong? It's getting beyond frustrating.

  5. #1692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Ashleighamberlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdudreaming  [View Original Post]
    Seen her at the c. C. , pics are quite accurate. Quite a bit too rich for my blood, but good luck!
    Her Instagram page. I tried and the best was $400 for an hour! She has a very high opinion of herself. Also can be very mean and revengeful. Also all covered services. Good Luck!

  6. #1691

    Queen Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on this SB, she is asking an allowance of the Queen Elizabeth, 4 K per month or 400 hr. I may do consider it only after hitting a Lotto or a good Jackpot. What you all think?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f
    Seen her at the c. C. , pics are quite accurate. Quite a bit too rich for my blood, but good luck!

  7. #1690

    SB Azzena

    This wasn't a good experience.

    The good: small frame and big tits, tight box, responsive, mature attitude.

    The bad: pussy had a stink, like an armpit hadn't been washed in years. Blow job to get you hard to fuck her. She's not a pro, but it wasn't like being with a girl friend.

    Nice person, I did like watching my white member enter her. I wondered if that's the appeal of sex. I might try again with another girl with really dark skin.

    300 ppm.

  8. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the number for this one? I'm headed up that way and can't find it and not ready to drop another $ on to renew my membership yet.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-3c4580d3e0a3
    That links to your messages not her profile. Did a search on the GSO board and she’s been reviewed there with fun results.

  9. #1688

    Kellbell0405

    Anyone have the number for this one? I'm headed up that way and can't find it and not ready to drop another $ on to renew my membership yet.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-3c4580d3e0a3

  10. #1687

    KittenDream

    Any 411 on this SB, she is asking an allowance of the Queen Elizabeth, 4 K per month or 400 hr. I may do consider it only after hitting a Lotto or a good Jackpot. What you all think?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfad0...b-008947428d4f

  11. #1686

    Be smarter

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your 411. These chicks think they can outsmart Men. 300 (for CBJ) is a treasure chest for a real SB that values and responds to FS. Appreciate your advice Sir.
    Be smarter than these hos.

    Be smarter.

  12. #1685

    Heather_ine

    Quote Originally Posted by DfwPussyEater  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    You missed my point, the damage is strong oral skills. No $$. You need to know what you are doing.

  13. #1684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Anna from SB? I have been chatting on and off with her but she has not given the green light to even take the convo off that site. She has been reviewed on her. And I think the it was good.
    Yes, I don't think she is a scam but probably intimidated in meeting older guys. Probably curious and afraid at the same time so can't really blame someone that age for being reluctant.

  14. #1683

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is real? Conversations but reluctant to meet, I guess it's to be expected on that site.
    Is this the same Anna from SB? I have been chatting on and off with her but she has not given the green light to even take the convo off that site. She has been reviewed on her. And I think the it was good.

  15. #1682

    Heather_ine

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I know of her from another site, pictures do not do her justice. Very sweet and nice looking, she is only looking for someone who can help satisfy her drive, strong oral skills and experience will be needed and she will wear you out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fd85...b-a8400f5354e9
    What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape