Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,596 to 26,610 of 41288
-
06-03-20 15:56 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 1107Liza
Well, the ad pic with her there doesn't claim BB with her, and it looks like that pic could've just been pulled from one of her ads. Can anyone confirm that there's video confirmation with her in it?
Originally Posted by LoveDaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 15:55 #14692Regular Member

Posts: 19Reviews
Doesn't have a name but would love some reviews on this one! Thanks fellas.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sweetness/30033706
-
06-03-20 15:10 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 125Heather
Plenty of reviews on here including mine about her horrible service, even threatened to call the police and claim rape if I didn't pay her more. Stay away at all costs.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:11 #14690Regular Member

Posts: 23Can somebody help
I have my eye on this 2 girls. If Anybody has any info on them please share. Thank you in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/393904541335
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/149020596474
-
06-03-20 12:22 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 185Rates
150-200 apparently. She needs to get a room first or something? But prefers outcall. According to the last few reviews she'll just call others she's seen if new people are willing to pay the price.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 12:17 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 867Heather
Man, that sounds exactly like my experiences with her. I banged her off of Quest pretty regularly years ago. I had to stop because she got so clingy. Several times she suggested that she "stay with me for a few days". Girl, are you crazy! I contacted her a year ago and ultimately had to block her number. We didn't reconnect but she already discussed us "maybe trying to legit date". Girl, are you crazy?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
The best thing about her is that years ago she would hook me up with so many hot UTR girls! Not on purpose, but they would be around her or drive her and I would slip them my number.
-
06-03-20 11:08 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 1260Oh Heather
Yeah, I've fucked her ass on a few occasions for pretty much 40-50 and a can of 4 Loco. Even tho some may say I robbed her, her smart mouth, the mouth that gives lame blowjobs puts her in that price range. One time after giving her an anal injection, she wanted to first cuddle. I'm like, "Nope. Not happenin". Then had the nerve to say that she was gonna crash in my guest bedroom (fuck room). Ordered her to put her clothes on, grab her shit, I got mine, she got hers, and took her ass back to her place.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
Body seems out of proportion with tits the size and shape of Hershey Kisses and hips that made her overall body shaped like a penguin. Not a very good looker body-wise but was pretty decent with the backdoor bangin.
-
06-03-20 11:07 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 101Melinda
Please pm me info. Thanks in advance as always.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 08:59 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 287Your inbox is full
What are her rates? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 03:41 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 63Nope
This girl goes by Tiffany. Probably the worst dream I've ever had, on candy hard and heard her talking to her friends on her ads about robbing guys. Stay safe out there boys.
-
06-02-20 21:27 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah I left a review about her a day or two ago. I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 21:11 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 708Thought about it, I wounder if her cellmate did those finger tats for her?
Originally Posted by CrenShaw77
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 20:36 #14681Senior Member

Posts: 1246No, I don't plan on seeing her. I've used that pussy up years ago. Her body used to be super hot, and she started posting as an escort years ago, and then transitioned to Phillips Hwy; probably the worst possible area. She's sucked down a thousand loads off of the street, and I don't want any part of that. She's since had a baby with an old man a few years ago, and she's recently reconnected with her sister (also a provider) and that's who she's currently working with. She will unfortunately never stop using. Her demons are too deep. Trust me on that! I'm just happy that she looks like she's throttled back on her usage some. The last time I saw her, she was literally sleeping in a ditch and didn't know where she was.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-20 20:25 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 1260Oh Hayley
Yeah, it's possible she could hit skidrow. But some survive longer than others. Some simply make it out and moved on to live a good live. And some are just barely clinging on. That's to clarify my previous post. Hayley / Darby is one that knows how to maneuver around better than many of the hookers, just like Mx3.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
Yes many of these girls could be banking but they're just plain dumb with their money- I mean their pimps money.
Darby's pussy stank.
-
06-02-20 20:11 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 909Hmmm that's a good question LOL
She's a notorious Street Walker, but from those pictures. SHe looks a little better then when I saw her LOL, but I haven't seen her in years though, so. Take that with an grain on salt. Alot of SW turned To this side of the hobby eventually, and it looks like a nice place, so who knows. Just looking at the pics again, nice skin, from what little feet I can see, seems a little dark but looks like someone may be pampering her. That look she giving, still suggest she may be using, but who isn't LOL. So Clint sounds like he about to leave us a review soon, so wait and see.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
TMI: The only thing I can say is that, hate SW who be posting online and that sometimes they are literally on the streets minuets before they see you, and there could be a rancid odor, because in their little cracked out minds "why get cleaned, when I'm about to get dirty", doesn't compute to them smelling like a dumpster LOL. Which is why you may see "wait I'm almost there", "I'm at the store", or they just go dark. Probably their db texting you.











Reply With Quote





