Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,626 to 26,640 of 41288
-
06-02-20 07:47 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 205Alexis
She does not post. UTR. But if you search a bit you will see a brother offered digits for contacting her.
Suit.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 23:04 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 51I did her for 60 at her apt. I laughed to myself because as I was standing there I saw a loaded revolver on the nightstand. I had 2 thoughts. I nice gun no way it's not stolen. The gun was worth more than everything in the apartment. 2. I though she must be trying to show what a tough ghetto chick she was. 3. She's cracked out enough and trying to be gangster that she might actually do something dumb, she's obv a girl who likes hanging with thugs but when one of them beats her ass she's going to go crybaby to the po po. 4. If she reaches for that gun (which weights more than her entire body) I am going to break her and then I won't get to nut. 5. She is cute but I'd get her quick in a year or 2 toothless on Philips talking about the good ole days when she made 1000 for pulling a train or some such foolishness. Silly little girl who's going to get used up quick.
Originally Posted by Fakeadd5
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 22:50 #14661Regular Member

Posts: 1BLK Barbi
Did a date with her a QV which she wanted 30 roses! 30! Can't beat that man but anyway yeah she was twirling on that rock couldn't sit still. I mean for 30 bucks can't really complain but I want my money back! She's sorry and is a rock head. Wouldn't do it for free if I could.
-
06-01-20 21:57 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 909Everybody and they mamas are quoting this.
Seems that's the new Corona standard to quote people now.Then they legit be like "SPECIALS QV 60" lol. There must be an escort blog or something, because they are literally all quoting this. Even though realistically they not expecting it. Yet I bet a few mongers just pays no questions asked, so if it works it works, I guess.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
Seems they giving themselves hazard pay lol.
-
06-01-20 21:31 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 449She quoted me 80/120/180. I assume qv, hh and fh but that's good to know she does 60. I'll stick to that. Thanks.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 21:29 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone seen this one in Orange Park
-
06-01-20 21:11 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 269Damage
The Damage was $60 for QV but I know we went over a bit but she didn't rush and was very friendly. I just wish she did CIM. I need to see how much she charge for just headache relief. But yeah she didn't seem to be on anything which is awesome and I hope it stays that way. But it was $60.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:15 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Kendall
I tried to educate her about losing the porn star crap because it makes one feel like he's being rushed. I guess she didn't listen. She has a somewhat decent enough body but has a granny looking face or a witch-look because of the thinness of her face and the large snout. She does try to rush as well. Personally, her looks were a let down when I physically saw her compared to her ad pics-a bit of deception if you ask me.
Originally Posted by KingOfDixie
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:10 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 1170If you google her number
It results in another name or 2. The number also comes up in TER but the girl who was review is Asian.
Originally Posted by Vette67
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:08 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 1170I'm glad you mentioned the big stomach part
I wanted to see who'd mention it before I did and now I can confirm it. She is a pretty nice girl but definitely had a big gut. Still cute, for the most part.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 20:06 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Miracle
I'd definitely avoid this one. Something is off with her. I offered to do an hour visit just to see if she'd send a pic and she just went silent. Her asking price was $180, by the way. I tried to get a pic twice using 2 different numbers and again, she refuses to cooperate. I wouldn't bother personally.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:33 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 123Yeah really. Like great you had a good time and all but do you know how many fuckin alexis' there are?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 19:23 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 554Link
It would help if you can provide a link.
Originally Posted by SuitMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-20 17:51 #14650Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-01-20 16:47 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 653Confirm
She is real just saw her really fat ass that ass is real. Gave bbj, best part she didn't show any signs of candy use. But there is to expect she has a gut almost to the point where she looks kind of pregnant but hey if she is pregnant woman are lit lmao. But yeah all around good I give at best 7. 5 out of 10.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






