Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,301 to 21,315 of 30749
-
06-04-20 12:28 #9449Senior Member

Posts: 578This
Agreed, the moment they start talking about a deposit I block and delete the convo. No point in continuing.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 10:46 #9448Senior Member

Posts: 1709Anyone seen this sexy woman? She looks legit to me but I don't think I've ever seen a review:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/50913247/
-
06-04-20 09:56 #9447Banned Member

Posts: 103There is no question, if they ask for a deposit its BS. There is no valid reason for them to want $ up front. We all simply should just tell them to fuck off, no deposit. No deposits, no electronic money transfers, just cash in person, period.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-20 05:16 #9446Senior Member

Posts: 7203 Rules About Deposits
1. Never Pay A Deposit.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
2. Never Pay A Deposit.
3. When in doubt, refer to Rules 1 & 2.
-
06-04-20 03:19 #9445Senior Member

Posts: 263Deposit Scams
Great idea, but what if the scammer produces a fake snapchat? Seems easy enough. How about this, just say NO to hos asking for deposits. The way you stop this way of doing business (both scam and legitimate) is to stop feeding this monster. Eventually it will dry up and wither away. #NoDeposits. Keep it trending.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
Be smarter.
-
06-03-20 19:35 #9444Banned Member

Posts: 565Yeah
Can confirm that one is a true looney toon. Have posted about her insanity before, never met. Would love a link for the daughter. Depending on where she places on the hot / crazy matrix, might be worth TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 18:44 #9443Senior Member

Posts: 234Increase in deposit scams
We have all noticed an increase in deposit scams recently and I think this might help. Start asking providers for their snapchat. If it's a scam they typically stop replying. On top of that if enough of us start asking providers will accommodate. We are their lively hood after all.
Having a snapchat is good for verification and most serious providers should have one anyway. Good luck and be safe guys.
-
06-03-20 18:33 #9442Regular Member

Posts: 6Ashton
Try her till you get her. She has. Had a few tough weeks. I've seen her 4 times and this Monday. She is the real deal. Best BBBJ out there Nd tight as that. Love watching her eyes roll.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
Rov.
-
06-03-20 16:35 #9441Regular Member

Posts: 14Rose
Saw Rose (Young Nikki roommate) last week and she is most definitely new to this hobby. Played a bit of phone tag before I manage to get a location and price. OK hotel near crabtree and got the room number ask if I was with LEO both by text and when greeted. Got in with Nikki in the room she try to up sell with two girls as I got unchanged which I may in the future. Rose looks like her pictures and had a nice petite butt and boobs. We begin and everything is covered, no kissing, no DATY which is a killer for me but oh well. CBJ was really teeth and got on top for cowgirl, she keep repeating "feels good" every so often which kinda dull the mood and she kept checking if the condom was still on every five minutes and was hard to keep going and decided for her to suck me off. Overall 6/10 a bit of a clock watcher, not bad but seems she is really new to the hobby. Damage was 100 Qv.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/652108952762
-
06-03-20 15:30 #9440Regular Member

Posts: 4Jenn
I saw her recently as well. Asked if she did bb but she said nope. Everything else GFE was fair game.
Originally Posted by NedToNut1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 14:05 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 170Confirm Misty
Saw Misty the other day since I was in the area, and had recently seen good reviews. Although she looks nice enough and has great tits and nice hips, the session felt distant and not engaged. No kissing (I didn't try hard, as I got the vibe it wasn't something she's totally into, may just be my variable mileage). She pretty much never made eye contact which is a big downer to me. Did the half hour, got a nice BBBJ, then onto mish where I finished. She used her hands well for caresses amd put her ankles around me, but other than that I felt like she was trying to imagine not being fucked by a stranger. It's a drag because I would love having a local regular.
Have fun, be safe and be kind, friends.
Cheers,
CD.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:53 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 507Scam
No doubt about it. Also don't do deposits. 99.999% you're just giving money away.
Originally Posted by Durango05
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:12 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 97Yep, that is Khloe
Yep, that is the Khloe who disappeared in Dec. I have seen her a few times since she has been back. She seems to have a new crew and has quickly become my favorite. I have not yet seen the demons that were obviously there before her hiatus, I hope she stays on course, if she does I will continue to see her often.
Originally Posted by Wrdsb
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 13:02 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 97Concur on Ashton
After reading reviews I tried to arrange a dream with Ashton, but have given up due to frustration. Several have mentioned it is difficult communicating with her, but I had no idea it would be that hard. Five times consecutively that I attempted to see her I was either ghosted or just ran out of time while trying to set something up. I just don't have that kind of time to waste anymore. I will keep an eye on boards and if her MOI changes I may try again.
Originally Posted by Puma7
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-20 11:10 #9435Regular Member

Posts: 11Cashapp scam
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/756592943015
Anyone see this one yet? Wants a cashapp donation prior to meet up. Stay safe out there, cause this one looks like a scam.









Reply With Quote




