Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 749 of 976 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 799 849 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3411

    Any info

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/161789100471

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/714630957780

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/695198952721

    Any info on any of these three? The first has been around but not much in the ways of reviews. The other two seem new. Thanks for the guidance!

  2. #3410

    Jen / ally

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    I read up on her a bit and she sounds a little nuts. Probably best to avoid. Also, I'm thinking she might be up selling too once you pay that $ for the rub.
    I reached out to her and really never got a reasonable response. She seems to have a number of requirements as well as rates for services that vary. P411 implies escort, but others seem to focus on massage with extras. She has posted here before, but I don't think she is a problem, but not having ever been with her I can not say for sure. She may respond to our comments and I would not be surprised if she did.

  3. #3409

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    " Sensual Jen / Ally Wynn.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/998465427800

    This was the absolute best massage I've ever gotten. She might not be a tiny Asian but daaaaamn is she good her add is 100% accurate pic's are her she also goes by Ally Wynn Out of Boston she's in ft Myers near bass pro tonight but heads to Naples soon but I wouldn't hesitate to drive there from the cape to see her again.

    Started with a shower together then massage with plenty of tease / nuru then the flip was more massage and all kinds of mutual touch then BBBJCIM than another shower I will never drop another dime at an AMP after this at the end of the day it's cheaper and she actually shows interest.".

    Post #2909 under FM, Massage Parlors.

    RN out
    I read up on her a bit and she sounds a little nuts. Probably best to avoid. Also, I'm thinking she might be up selling too once you pay that $ for the rub.

  4. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    I tried to search her. "Jen" is too short to search and adding "sensual" ends up with a lot of results so I couldn't really find anything either.
    " Sensual Jen / Ally Wynn.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/998465427800

    This was the absolute best massage I've ever gotten. She might not be a tiny Asian but daaaaamn is she good her add is 100% accurate pic's are her she also goes by Ally Wynn Out of Boston she's in ft Myers near bass pro tonight but heads to Naples soon but I wouldn't hesitate to drive there from the cape to see her again.

    Started with a shower together then massage with plenty of tease / nuru then the flip was more massage and all kinds of mutual touch then BBBJCIM than another shower I will never drop another dime at an AMP after this at the end of the day it's cheaper and she actually shows interest.".

    Post #2909 under FM, Massage Parlors.

    RN out

  5. #3407

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToDine  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed before on here. Search her name and you will find what you are looking for. '.

    LTD.
    I tried to search her. "Jen" is too short to search and adding "sensual" ends up with a lot of results so I couldn't really find anything either.

  6. #3406

    Search is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggNutt  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed before on here. Search her name and you will find what you are looking for. '.

    LTD.

  7. #3405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG69  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Looks hot and responds to texts. We could use some more pretty skinny girls around here.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/473500039664
    $. 5 hhr $$. 5 hr Tiny. Hot. Legit. Young. We aren't keeping her though. She travels around.

  8. #3404

    This One

    I've tried. No response to texts or calls.

  9. #3403

    Sensual Jen

    Has anybody experienced this one?

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...l/800218969999

  10. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by SuaveLvr  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Please.
    I believe he's talking about this one here.

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...pe=f&keywords=+Nita&weightType=l, but maybe wrong.

  11. #3401

    What can I say

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBert  [View Original Post]
    My buddy has seen those two beautiful girls a few times when they were still in Estero and bartenders. If you have never met them, go and see them, they are so worth a visit, or two, or three. LOL. My friend had the same experience as MobyD did, Bell is a fountain squirter, she took his hand and shoved his finger up her pussy, made him make her cum and squirt all over him, while Jess was riding him. Needless to say, he could not hold it at that time. Awesome experience, super nice tits, both of them, and they love to be played with. If you call them and say you could bring some booze, you will be able to negotiate the fee with them. My buddy took 2 bottles of white wine. They are eager to please and need the $$ in the new COVID world. Good luck, you will enjoy both of them. NB.
    You are so right about this 2 chicks, and about Bella squirting. More like hip boots and a coat from Columbo might help. Great fucking time, like he said. Jess will ride you any which way but loose and Bella will squirt while you are finger fucking her, and believe me its a gusher. Cleaning woman aisle 214 LOL but try and find a dry stop on the bed after your session. Good luck. Ciao fellow mongers and like I said before this 2 are a definite Must See.

  12. #3400
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    She says she is 56, but sure as a fuck don't look it and dam sure performs like a teenager. Nice classy in call on Daniels and nice classy chick may I ad. She is mlif but really performs just like you would like, and she may ask you what you do like, most things are on the Menu. Skin like glass a few pieces of art work but attractive and worn well. Not a druggie and drives a newer Mercedes so you know she can hold her own. Travels and when here I always get in touch with her or vise versa. Great time was had, BBBJ out standing cim if you like to finish in the balcony rather then the Loge section. The isles are open with advance notice, I guess prep is a must. Rather then pick cotton all day. Reminds me of a guy who could sing out of his ass, came on state bent over and started shitting all over. The manager said WTF are you doing. Just clearing my throat. Little humor there never hurt. But if you want a classy, lady and in a real nice place. Do get in touch with Nata, you will not regret it in any shape or form. Ciao fellow mongers, always like to share something good with others.
    Do you have a link? Please.

  13. #3399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Bait and switch

    Watch out for this one, ad pics look ok but check out a real one of her below. Not even close......Holy fuck im glad i didnt drive all the way out to meet that. This is why to ask them all for a verification pic beforehand. Most get mad but at least our time isnt waisted and get a suprise like this.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/001700403609
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CCAE7C5B-41EA-4EB0-8351-4D3246919AB3.jpg‎  

  14. #3398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    This

    Any intel on this one? Looks hot and responds to texts. We could use some more pretty skinny girls around here.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/473500039664

  15. #3397

    Bell & Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    For Posterity I'm including screenshots and Thick. What was the damage for both at once? I am definitely interested, but it seems steep. I wonder if they'd be ok to add a memorable video to my personal collection.
    My buddy has seen those two beautiful girls a few times when they were still in Estero and bartenders. If you have never met them, go and see them, they are so worth a visit, or two, or three. LOL. My friend had the same experience as MobyD did, Bell is a fountain squirter, she took his hand and shoved his finger up her pussy, made him make her cum and squirt all over him, while Jess was riding him. Needless to say, he could not hold it at that time. Awesome experience, super nice tits, both of them, and they love to be played with. If you call them and say you could bring some booze, you will be able to negotiate the fee with them. My buddy took 2 bottles of white wine. They are eager to please and need the $$ in the new COVID world. Good luck, you will enjoy both of them. NB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape